4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Hi. there is some sorta of plugin that make some auto expresion (based from what I need) withou actualy selecting every morph?
I would highly recommend not to use any of those "auto expression" plugins, it never looks good.
Much easier is to record your own expressions using timeline

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Is there like a general consensus on what's considered the "best" face/body sliders morph to add in?

Aug 4, 2021
adimns...don't you think its time to create a VAM section in this forum? Really would like to open some discussions. And using this thread, if people don't reply immediate, nobody will be looking 2 to 3 pages behind to read what people said.
Agreed. Before I was using this forum, google brought me here alot to this thread. I've looked up dozens of pages to get my answere, just in the end to realize It has been answered +100 pages before over a year ago in the thread.
VaM is such a powerful tool with almost endless possibilities, it would be great to have discussions about possible plugins, help or whatsoever.
Alot of questions here seem unanswered so I assume some people are not coming back.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How do I create a "sweat" effect in a model? Is there a plugin or something to make girls sweaty?
Search the Hub for "sweat" and you should find at least one free "Sweat Gloss map" for female and futa characters. Add those to your character's skin, done. There are also a couple of (paid) wet skins, which are basically "clothes" your character can wear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: urhenmon

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
why does it say Virus in all caps?
Because that's just how this board works -- as soon as you attach an archive, F95 will try to check it on virustotal.com, and as soon as at least 1 detection is getting triggered, it will add a warning about a (potential) virus. For the file in OP, that's a false positive.

1690527608767.png

On the other hand: the file also is very outdated. I'd suggest to download the current version from the dev's page directly instead.

Reactions: AkiroVR

Inhumanins

Dec 7, 2021
Hi,is there a guide on how to enter a new scene?, I followed the method of one of the mega videos but there are parts that can't be accessed

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi,is there a guide on how to enter a new scene?, I followed the method of one of the mega videos but there are parts that can't be accessed
What do you mean by "enter a new scene" -- do you want to know how to load a new scene? Install a new scene from something you've downloaded? Or do you want to know how to create a new scene by yourself?

And I'm not sure about the "can't be accessed" part of your question either: are you saying that you've loaded a scene, but you're unable to enter specific areas of that scene? That shouldn't be possible, as you can basically fly and "no-clip" everywhere. Might be best if you name the scene you're having issues with (and where), so we can test it and then hopefully be more of a help to you.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes