4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can anyone tell me if this is any good? I saw the TONS of collections for this game.. so I'm wondering is it so great that ppl can't quit it 100%.. or is it like WOW, the MMO.. (where ppl are just stuck on playing it and messing around since they have so much time invested in the past and other ppl they know are still messing with it)? (or maybe there is VR and that's why ppl like it a lot?)

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
can anyone tell me if this is any good? I saw the TONS of collections for this game.. so I'm wondering is it so great that ppl can't quit it 100%.. or is it like WOW, the MMO.. (where ppl are just stuck on playing it and messing around since they have so much time invested in the past and other ppl they know are still messing with it)? (or maybe there is VR and that's why ppl like it a lot?)
Games pretty much a sandbox and you can make scenes that you like and cater to your niches. As for addiction aspect? I cant speak for others but i play this on and off, Im not dedicated to this game 24/7, so yeah. Depends on your personality i suppose. Although, creating a scene can take alot of time to fiddle and get it right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
how big is this once you have downloaded?

trying to understand a bit more about this - is it like klub exile/hooked sequencer? where you create scenes?

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
how big is this once you have downloaded?

trying to understand a bit more about this - is it like klub exile/hooked sequencer? where you create scenes?
about a 100gb butttttt thats mostly the mods itself (~80gb). I think the base game is about 25-30gigs.

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
I did it too, I found 2 charaters with this way, but 2 more are missing
Try checking the looks menu. There is a difference between the looks and appeance tab. Also if you dont mind can you DM me the link to the look you are talking about so that i know exactly what you are talking about.

duration

Aug 24, 2019
I Have a question. I plan to upgrade my PC to Intel Xeon E5 2697 v2 (12 cores and 12 threads) with 3.50 Ghz frequency in Turbo Boost and up to 64GB of RAM respectively.

My question: is it really important for VAM how many cores my CPU actually has? Or is it more important the frequency of the core itself, rather than the amount of the cores?

I'm asking, coz I read somewhere that VAM uses just one core and one thread, and it actually does not need other cores, however it needs high CPU frequency(the higher the better) and needs RAM also with high frequency and timings and some good GPU instead.

Can somebody please help me to navigate my thoughts in a right direction, please ?

Last edited:

Tomboy Enjoyer

Jr. Uploader
Aug 4, 2021
I Have a question. I plan to upgrade my PC to Intel Xeon E5 2697 v2 (12 cores and 12 threads) with 3.50 Ghz frequency in Turbo Boost and up to 64GB of RAM respectively.

My question: is it really important for VAM how many cores my CPU actually has? Or is it more important the frequency of the core, rather than the amount of the cores themselves?

I'm asking, coz I read somewhere that VAM uses just one core and one thread, and it actually does not need other cores, however it needs high CPU frequency(the higher the better) and needs RAM also with hight frequency and timings and some good GPU instead.

Can somebody please help me to navigate my houghts in a right direction, please ?
VaM is horribly optimized. My Ryzen 9 5900x sometimes has 80-90% usage due soft body physics and a couple plugins.
No matter what CPU you have, some scenes hit quite heavy.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes