4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

dark bob

Jul 24, 2022
Are you talking about Desktop or VR mode? Have you tried using the Benchmark from MacGruber, and compared your results to ? Check the post I wrote about that which I linked above -- you should definitely give it a try! But based on the hardware stats you've just posted, you should get way more than 50-60 FPS, even in VR mode... (well, some "heavy" scenes might reduce your FPS no matter what hardware you're using...)
You are probably right. The scene I load are just to fat. The benchmark shows an average belong 90fps...
That's strange because some mocap scenes should be light like the ZEN mocap and go rarely more than 25-30fps
The number of packages (+4000) should only impact the loading, isn't it?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Search on kemono.party or allthefallen{.}moe or fanbox.cc(paid)
What I found of shotas in kemono.party are only videos or images, but not looks or models that I can download, do you know any specific kemono.party site where I can?

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
looks nice but the loding from zero evry singel pose and not user freindly controls are a minus for me reminded my of the controls from second life cant use it with out a manual haha

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone know of any black male models that have more of a "realistic" skin texture?
EDIT: I meant black male looks

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
If it's been answered before, I can't find it so I'm going to ask in the hopes that someone can provide a little explanation.

Does this game feature gay (Male/Male) content or is it predominantly straight? I've looked for a few answers but every account gives differing opinions; From simple "Yes"s and "No"s to "Not Really" and "Absolutely". I'd just like a straight (haha) explanation of it.

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
If it's been answered before, I can't find it so I'm going to ask in the hopes that someone can provide a little explanation.

Does this game feature gay (Male/Male) content or is it predominantly straight? I've looked for a few answers but every account gives differing opinions; From simple "Yes"s and "No"s to "Not Really" and "Absolutely". I'd just like a straight (haha) explanation of it.
any anal scene with straight people can be turned into gay. But its predominantly straight with few gay scenes.

Reactions: Mork_kai

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
So like. I got an amd rx 580. Its kinda running well the game.but I had some problems with driver crashing, so I needed to play with diffrent versions of them. this is not the thing Im dealing right now. when I got my first time the vr and got this game...the game was looking fine, like with without random lines or pixels visible on the menu lets say. now after drivers changes and stuff the game looks pixelated, not like before. I was thinking that the 2 yo drivers version was the problem. but after testing with newest one, the shit looks the same. any amd enjoyers that have a clue?
(here you can see how pixelate the game looks)

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
So like. I got an amd rx 580. Its kinda running well the game.but I had some problems with driver crashing, so I needed to play with diffrent versions of them. this is not the thing Im dealing right now. when I got my first time the vr and got this game...the game was looking fine, like with without random lines or pixels visible on the menu lets say. now after drivers changes and stuff the game looks pixelated, not like before. I was thinking that the 2 yo drivers version was the problem. but after testing with newest one, the shit looks the same. any amd enjoyers that have a clue?
(here you can see how pixelate the game looks)
Looks normal to me. But you can increase resolution scale in the user preferences tab I think. Anything below 1.0 looks very pixelated

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes