4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How can I stop a cumming animation?
Depends on the scene. Some have "buttons" to control (like start/stop/change) animations, some just haven't. There's no general answer to that. If you can point out the scene, I might have a look into it and might come up with a better answer.

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
The scene is xinxiu.Scenario_1.1

There are no buttons. Just a start button. There some music and dance and bj then cum and for the rest of the scene for another 5 mins hes still cumming

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The scene is xinxiu.Scenario_1.1
I've just downloaded and tested it -- and you're right. I also have looked into it, and found out...
  • the "cumming" seems to be triggered by "Anim 99" and should only last for 2 seconds
  • but somehow it's not stopping after 2 seconds
I'm not very familiar with editing timeframe animations, so I couldn't figure out how to change those triggers.

But here's a simple way to "fix" this:
  • add a "Triggers" --> "UIButton"
  • select the UIButton, and open its options
  • in "Button" just enter some text like "Stop cumming"
  • in "Button Triggers", click "Add Click Action" and enter the following:

1695329463523.png

This will disable the "CustomeUnityAsset" (which is the cum)

With this button, you can just disable the cum at any time you want.

Optionally you can add a second button whith pretty much the same settings except you'll have to check the little checkbox at the very bottom in the above screenshot to enable the CUA again -- so you can then fully control when the male character should cum and/or stop it.

1695329631778.png

Save it as a copy of that scene, enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: jerticignu

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
Oh wow.. thanks so much. Looks awefully complicated but I'll give it a try. Thanks.. if it works out adding this to every scene would be amazing :)

Reactions: theMickey_

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
Ah Thank you so much. I managed to get this to work. The Cum button only works after the actual cum is triggered. After that it can be turned on or off with the buttons made as you suggested.

Thanks

Can you also teach me how to make a Cum trigger for scenes which does not have the male cum? Should be straight forward but I can't figure it out. Thanks

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The Cum button only works after the actual cum is triggered. After that it can be turned on or off with the buttons made as you suggested.
I realized that as well, but I'm not sure, why that is -- my guess would be, that this "Anim99" I mentioned earlier triggers something else to make it work in the first place, but I can't figure out what exactly we'd need to do to "fix" that.

Can you also teach me how to make a Cum trigger for scenes which does not have the male cum?
Again, I'm no expert in this, but we kinda learned in the last scene, that the cum is (or can be) a CustomUnityAsset (CUA), which can be turned on/off using a simple button. So I would just add a CUA with the fluids, make sure it's in the correct spot (if the male character is moving, you might need to "clue" the CUA in the correct position), and then add a button.

I did a quick test with a CUA (it contains different cumshots, looped and not looped) and a dildo, added them to a scene together with a single button which triggers "AtomControl" --> "ToggleOn" for that CUA, and that's pretty much it:

cum.gif

Reactions: JenjenXX

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
I realized that as well, but I'm not sure, why that is -- my guess would be, that this "Anim99" I mentioned earlier triggers something else to make it work in the first place, but I can't figure out what exactly we'd need to do to "fix" that.

Again, I'm no expert in this, but we kinda learned in the last scene, that the cum is (or can be) a CustomUnityAsset (CUA), which can be turned on/off using a simple button. So I would just add a CUA with the fluids, make sure it's in the correct spot (if the male character is moving, you might need to "clue" the CUA in the correct position), and then add a button.

I did a quick test with a CUA (it contains different cumshots, looped and not looped) and a dildo, added them to a scene together with a single button which triggers "AtomControl" --> "ToggleOn" for that CUA, and that's pretty much it:

View attachment 2950006

Super thanks for this.

For those who are newbies like me I had to figure out how to add an atom.
Press + then Misc and CustomUnityAsset and select the var asset.

How do you attach this to the penis? I can move the CustomUnity Asset around but the model moves the penis around so even if I place the asset at the tip of the penis it is never attached. Anyway to attach this?

Learning new stuff.. amazing

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How do you attach this to the penis?
One way to do this: once you have the CUA aligned to the tip of the penis, go into the CUA's options --> "Control" and under "Link to Atom" select your male character and "Link To" its "penisTipControl". Finally enable both "Parent Link" checkboxes:

1695502745109.png

Now the CUA (the purple square) should "stick" to that position, even if the penis moves:

cua.gif

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone know any good fingernail and toenail as cloth option that looks good? I was looking at a model I downloaded a little while ago and the fingernails and toenails seem to be glitched

jaweyihoco

Mar 23, 2019
Hello everyone! need help - can anyone suggest good guro/ryona assets like this? (Virt a mate assets) horror.JPG I will be glad to any links(I started making my own game - RPGM/Virt a Mate)

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I decided to go back to this after a long time. I have reinstalled. How do I go back to the intial settings where it asks you if you want to allow urls/web stuff?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes