4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Ghost71214

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry everyone, im new to vam and a litte confused, if i use the key version from here can i use online function like hub like normal or cant since it cracked ?

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Advice on making women more muscular in VaM?

I have been playing around with it for a couple of days. Seems like to change the body shape, you have to change the morphs. I tried doing this under the "female morphs" section of the person menu. There I could only find "fitness" and "fitness detail" options that did not do much.

dark bob

Jul 24, 2022
Hi,

I run the last version of VAM. I recently upgraded my computer and now I have a i7 + 32G ram + geforce4070 + M2.
All games run with the highest resolution. But, my average fps is 20-30 on different scenes. 50-60 a model alone.
The pluging GiveMeFPS don't change a lot the value. I tried a fresh install of VAM same result....

Do you have any ideas?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...my average fps is 20-30 on different scenes. 50-60 a model alone...
Are you talking about Desktop or VR mode? Have you tried using the Benchmark from MacGruber, and compared your results to ? Check the post I wrote about that which I linked above -- you should definitely give it a try! But based on the hardware stats you've just posted, you should get way more than 50-60 FPS, even in VR mode... (well, some "heavy" scenes might reduce your FPS no matter what hardware you're using...)

Advice on making women more muscular in VaM?
There are a couple of "muscular" female morphs in the default VaM, but you also might to search for some looks/morphs which are more muscular. If you search for "muscular female" on the Hub, you can find quite a ...
1695926317185.png

Last edited:

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
Hands...

Anyone know how to toggle the hands finger tracking? I mean, in the scene my hands appear (without controller) but I can no longer clench fist to hide/unhide the hands

This used to work, not sure what changed.

I'm using Oculus2

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone know how to toggle the hands finger tracking?
The only way to track hands/fingers without controllers is probably (which is awesome btw :-D).

I'm not familiar with the Oculus and its controllers, so I can't speak for that -- but with the Valve Index controllers finger tracking works "out of the box" to some extend without the need to customize it. Also you should probably check your VaM's "User Preferecnes" --> "VR 1" and "VR 2" settings to see if you have disabled some default hand-tracking options by mistake.

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
The only way to track hands/fingers without controllers is probably (which is awesome btw :-D).

I'm not familiar with the Oculus and its controllers, so I can't speak for that -- but with the Valve Index controllers finger tracking works "out of the box" to some extend without the need to customize it. Also you should probably check your VaM's "User Preferecnes" --> "VR 1" and "VR 2" settings to see if you have disabled some default hand-tracking options by mistake.
Is Leapmotion already a part of the latest VAM?

Yes it's probably one of the settings as it used to work. I've reset a few times and it's the same so not sure which setting enables/disables this

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Guys, what about VAM 2.0 - I saw it about year ago and 0 updates for nowadays?
Or it'll be after v1.99 update xD

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is Leapmotion already a part of the latest VAM?

Yes it's probably one of the settings as it used to work. I've reset a few times and it's the same so not sure which setting enables/disables this
I don't know about leap motion, but hand tracking works. With ALVR even finger tracking works. (I'm having trouble with v20 though, but v19 worked)

krater458

Feb 23, 2021
Anyone else getting a glitch in VR where the pointers and menu just wont appear? Happening very often now when loading a scene. Using a quest 2 btw

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Shota is difficult to find. Best bet would be to import from koikatsu/honey select
I've seen it on the hub I think, but I can't find it anymore. I don't remember the asset title

Anyone else getting a glitch in VR where the pointers and menu just wont appear? Happening very often now when loading a scene. Using a quest 2 btw
I have experienced this problem. The fix for me was to disable desktop mode (press M), or simply set the focus on the application

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Download the updater from their Patreon:
and use the key in OP of this thread.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes