4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a way to change some character's fingernails?
I can't seem to find any Ada Wong model without the fingernails painted red for some reason

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
any Linux users here? for me the menu boxes don't appear properly, thinking I need to install some shite in my prefix

update: yep needed to install 'corefonts' in my prefix

Last edited:
Reactions: pixel1x1

Uzojdcoom9

Nov 20, 2022
I'm noticing an issue with VaM. Sometimes my female characters would become slightly transparent and I can see objects through her (like pic attached where you could see a pillar through her). What could be the issue?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I'm noticing an issue with VaM. Sometimes my female characters would become slightly transparent and I can see objects through her (like pic attached where you could see a pillar through her). What could be the issue?
GPU?

Trollingin90s

Apr 6, 2021
anyone known how to fix this ? i use the supario tifa and her model just kinda go glitch with the hair like this every time i pose or doing some animation 1705525009377.png 1705524956503.png

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a plugin or specific configuration to improve the overall lightning in scenes/appearances?
First, set global Illum. Master Intensity to zero in the scene lighting tab.

Then you can use some plugins like lumination to help you control lights; or UIAssist to create a button to add a subscene that contains a lighting preset you like; or both. There are some lighting presets in Lumination and "Community Lighting Rigs" plugins. But I only managed to make lumination presets work.

There are also the "Light Toggler" plugin to remove lights from custom unity assets (environment). I haven't tested it. But I noticed enviroments usually have a good lighting to make the enviroment look good, but the characters look awful for some reason...

Last edited:

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
First, set global Illum. Master Intensity to zero in the scene lighting tab.

Then you can use some plugins like lumination to help you control lights; or UIAssist to create a button to add a subscene that contains a lighting preset you like; or both. There are some lighting presets in Lumination and "Community Lighting Rigs" plugins. But I only managed to make lumination presets work.

There are also the "Light Toggler" plugin to remove lights from custom unity assets (environment). I haven't tested it. But I noticed enviroments usually have a good lighting to make the enviroment look good, but the characters look awful for some reason...
I use reshade.

Reactions: Ellano7
Sep 29, 2021
I updated VAM to new ver. It seems like there's a lot of bugs in new ver.

For example, I tried to use my prokect scene, I already set a fixed camera/pov at the beggining of the scene. Ver1.20 is load the scene perfectly, but for some reason the new ver can't do that. Animation become less fluids as well, and I don't think that's my cpu/gpu problems.

Any idea how to fix it? I still want to keep ver 1.22.0.3 because i need some mods. Or is there any way to fix "super controller" problem in ver 1.20?

Last edited:

NapatB18

Nov 6, 2022
Hair tifa is not real hair in hair mode it asset you can go to edit mode then to find hair in menu asset and adjust collion.

ngag

Jul 4, 2020
This has already been answered. Someone recommended an external tool that might help, but I think this was the most straightforward answer: open VaM, check for dependencies, then open the error log inside VaM, press CTRL+A and then CTRL-C, open any text editor and press CTRL-V. Done.
So both the way, I can only know per package dependencies missing, what I wanted a list of all missing dependencies, like when we use the "Missing Referenced Packages" option in hub browser.

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So both the way, I can only know per package dependencies missing, what I wanted a list of all missing dependencies, like when we use the "Missing Referenced Packages" option in hub browser.
"Why did you 'facepalm' my last post?" you might wonder.

Well, here's why: you've asked a question, and it got answered. You didn't bothered to read those answers, and asked the same question again. When being told, you already got two working answers, you obviously didn't even bother to check them and therefore made a false claim ("So both the way, I can only know per package dependencies missing...").

Why haven't you tried them before posting? At least the second option (checking the error messages inside VaM) lists all missing dependencies, not just "per package", so it does exactly what you're asking for.

Proof: I've just installed a bunch of *.VAR files for which I miss the dependencies. And here's my error log right after starting VaM:
1705602287018.png

And you can just select all, copy 'n paste and have a nice list of all missing dependencies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you know how to edit text in Notepad++, you'll get this within 5 seconds -- a fully sorted list of just all missing dependencies, no duplicates:

ngag

Jul 4, 2020
"Why did you 'facepalm' my last post?" you might wonder.

Well, here's why: you've asked a question, and it got answered. You didn't bothered to read those answers, and asked the same question again. When being told, you already got two working answers, you obviously didn't even bother to check them and therefore made a false claim ("So both the way, I can only know per package dependencies missing...").

Why haven't you tried them before posting? At least the second option (checking the error messages inside VaM) lists all missing dependencies, not just "per package", so it does exactly what you're asking for.

Proof: I've just installed a bunch of *.VAR files for which I miss the dependencies. And here's my error log right after starting VaM:
View attachment 3274473

And you can just select all, copy 'n paste and have a nice list of all missing dependencies:
And if you know how to edit text in Notepad++, you'll get this within 5 seconds -- a fully sorted list of just all missing dependencies, no duplicates:
Well, I use VAR_Browser plugin.

This is the missing referenced packages in the Hub Browse.
This is the list when loading a single scene.

Dealing with 1000's of var here buddy. That's why was asking if there was any external tool or plugin to list all missing ref packages.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes