4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Let's say I have a nice full scene with rain and someone doing a solo. I load that entire thing.
Now I just want to place a couple having sex in the same scene. How do I do this?
If the couple is a scene for itself, you can merge load it, no worries. Here's two scenes "merge loaded" into each other, and all the animations are still working:
1706025862617.png
I can drop in characters, but I can't seem to drop whole sex poses / animations (from other scenes) or apply any of those to a given character.
If you want to add characters or import/export animations to characters you added yourself, this is something completely different. But again: creating two distinct scenes, one with the solo animation and another one with the couple, and then "merge loading" them should work.

Just keep in mind: if both scenes are placed in the center of your play area (basically at the same xyz coordinates), merge loading can cause issues if you have collision turned on.

What I would do: load scene #1 with the solo animation, and delete everything like the room, the environment etc. and move the character like 2 meters away from the center, then save. Load up scene #2 with the couple, delete all the environment stuff and just keep the characters, then save. Now try to merge load both scenes, and add your environment, lights etc. back if needed.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
What I would do: load scene #1 with the solo animation, and delete everything like the room, the environment etc. and move the character like 2 meters away from the center, then save. Load up scene #2 with the couple, delete all the environment stuff and just keep the characters, then save. Now try to merge load both scenes, and add your environment, lights etc. back if needed.
That would work, but it seems a bit.. tedious. Isn't it possible to just add a scene into an existing scene that I already have opened? I could choose a spot where I want to drop it.. so that I don't need to do the whole procedure 3 times?

I mean, I have unfortunately no idea how animations on atoms (characters) work, and have a really hard time finding any tutorial for that. But when someone creates a scene with 3 characters that all have their own animations, those 3 animations should exist all isolated on their own in my library, shouldn't they?

So I imagine, I could just drop any character I like and then apply any of all the animations I have downloaded to it..

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Isn't it possible to just add a scene into an existing scene that I already have opened?
That's what "merge load" does. But you can't choose a spot where to drop the 2nd scene unfortunately (at least I'm not aware of any settings for that).
I mean, I have unfortunately no idea how animations on atoms (characters) work, and have a really hard time finding any tutorial for that. But when someone creates a scene with 3 characters that all have their own animations, those 3 animations should exist all isolated on their own in my library, shouldn't they?

So I imagine, I could just drop any character I like and then apply any of all the animations I have downloaded to it..
There's a couple different ways on how to animate characters: some are built-in, but most animations these days are made with a plugin called "Timeline", which is a character plugin. With this plugin you could theoretically export the animation and try to import it into any other character, which might work -- or not, depending on how different those characters are. And no, those animations are usually not part of your library, they're part of the scene itself! That's why you need to know how the animation is created and whether you can export/import it. It would probably be easier to load the scene with the animations you want, and then replace the appearance/look of each character (which also has a chance to break the animation though).

It might be tedious, but doing (good) animations in VaM is like one of the top most difficult features I must say, especially when it comes to key-framed timeline scripts.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
That's why you need to know how the animation is created and whether you can export/import it. It would probably be easier to load the scene with the animations you want, and then replace the appearance/look of each character (which also has a chance to break the animation though).
I see! But I could at least add things like furniture, light and maybe atmosphere (like snowing) to a scene? And then drop some cool merged scenes, change appearance here and there, maybe customize a char..

If I finally want to "film" that in a cinematic way, how do I do that? With timeline too?

And last question: Is there an easy way to add cumshots and trigger that on a specific place in the timeline?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a very simple page that explains how to add speech ( wav or mp3 ) that I created on tortoise-tts-v2 to the females modals in vam. every time I try, I use AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1.var. I Load the scene, select the modal. then I load the mp3 or wav in the scene Audio, then I select the plugin AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1.var. in the plugin. I load the mp3. It only gives me the option to play once or random play, which works with the modal. But if I save the scene it will not play until I start it again in the plugin. I want it so it plays when I start the scene.
You don't need that realtime lipsync plugin, the newer versions of VAM already have included that funcionality.

I don't know what is the BEST way to add sounds. But what I do is using McGrubber LogicBricks plugin. I use the RandomSoundFromAB* + RandomTimer (to trigger the sound) + UIAssist (to make a button to quickly add the voices plugin preset to any female in any scene)

*The sound files will need to be in a Unity Asset Bundle

You can also use Audiomate plugin. I've had issues with this plugin because it only works for a particular scene. So, if I want to create a plugin preset and import it to other scene, it won't work.

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I want to bring that hand behind the leg, but it always bumps back into its default position.
How can I set the settings that this doesn't happen anymore?

1706112090738.png

GreyWolf

Aug 23, 2017
How do you exactly use the updater? I've put the VAM_Updater folder into the same one the .exe of the game is, but when I start the updater and go to the options it says "no current version to check integrity to" if I try to press "Check core integrity"

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
How do you exactly use the updater? I've put the VAM_Updater folder into the same one the .exe of the game is, but when I start the updater and go to the options it says "no current version to check integrity to" if I try to press "Check core integrity"
I don't know but I used the updater to download the game and it stayed there with the exe.. Maybe you're using an old updater and not the same you used to download vam?

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
You put the updater folder into the vam folder? You should put VaM_Updater.exe directly in the game folder like so-
1706224121466.png

GreyWolf

Aug 23, 2017
Ok sorry for the spam but now I've updated and that deactivated the account for me, it asks me for another patreon code. What do?

Edit: nevermind, I'm blind.

Last edited:

Withered03

Dec 24, 2021
View attachment 45830

Overview:
Virt-A-Mate, an adults-only virtual reality sex simulator.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: Meshed VR
Censored: No
Version: 1.20.77.9 (Build) / 2.6.0.0 (Updater)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keys:

Uploader's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Full
Win
(14.88 GB): -

Split
Part 1
(4.00 GB): - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 2 (4.00 GB): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3 (4.00 GB): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 4 (1.89 GB): - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:

Extra: Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets

View attachment 45831 View attachment 45832 View attachment 45833
bro whi is it called virus??

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I see that Meshed has finally talked about VAM 2.x on the patreon. Lets see what they have to release/show for it in 2024...

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes