4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Dealing with 1000's of var here buddy. That's why was asking if there was any external tool or plugin to list all missing ref packages.
Put them all in AddonPackages (at least for one single start). Then start VaM and load the default scene. Open the error log, and you'll see all missing dependencies. Click into the error log, press CTRL+A (select all) and CTRL+C (copy), then open Notepad++ and press CTRL+V. Close VaM, remove those AddonPackages you don't want/need.

Again, that's the answer you already you got, and it's done in like 5 Minutes (because VaM might take 4.5 minutes to start with that many *.VAR packages). But it's the most straight forward and easiest way to get a list of all dependencies, and does not require any plugin or external tool.

jangkrikz

Mar 5, 2020
Can anyone give me mirror link for the updater? For some reason I can't download from the first post attachment, always getting Malformed attachment request error, I tried clean browser cache, incognito, and change browser but with the same result Screenshot 2024-01-19 190400.png

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I can't see the images of assets files in tha main page or in the game, and i can't dowload anything, what is happening?

urinkot

Feb 5, 2022
yo guys, what's in your opinion the best content creator when it comes to vidya character looks/ports to vam? i'm looking for a remake2 claire redfield but the ones that i've found so far aren't really looking like her. cheers!

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
How can I add another scene into a scenario? Let's say I load a scene where a girl is riding a dildo, and I want to place another girl having sex with someone next to that.

I found that there is a "merge load" button supposed to exist, but I couldn't find it.

Some of the looks (models) I downloaded don't appear in the appearance tab, how do I get them to show up there?

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I found that there is a "merge load" button supposed to exist, but I couldn't find it.
1705988747935.png

Some of the looks (models) I downloaded don't appear in the appearance tab, how do I get them to show up there?
That's because some looks do come with just a scene, not a look/appearance preset. Check the description of the look or check the content of the *.VAR file of what's included, then you might need to open the scene, select the character, and save a preset yourself.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a very simple page that explains how to add speech ( wav or mp3 ) that I created on tortoise-tts-v2 to the females modals in vam. every time I try, I use AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1.var. I Load the scene, select the modal. then I load the mp3 or wav in the scene Audio, then I select the plugin AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1.var. in the plugin. I load the mp3. It only gives me the option to play once or random play, which works with the modal. But if I save the scene it will not play until I start it again in the plugin. I want it so it plays when I start the scene.

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
But this would only work as an initial load, wouldn't it?

Let's say I have a nice full scene with rain and someone doing a solo. I load that entire thing.
Now I just want to place a couple having sex in the same scene. How do I do this?

I can drop in characters, but I can't seem to drop whole sex poses / animations (from other scenes) or apply any of those to a given character.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes