4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Love this app so far, been using it quite a lot the past few days. But, there's something i don't quite understand. whenever i try changing a character in a certain scene i want, their head accessories are missing. Example: i want to use a Shantae model for a scene, i try replacing it, she goes bald. (im using the appearance preset function) If theres no way of porting certain character items to other scenes, or if i'm just doing something wrong, please tell me :KEK:

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Love this app so far, been using it quite a lot the past few days. But, there's something i don't quite understand. whenever i try changing a character in a certain scene i want, their head accessories are missing. Example: i want to use a Shantae model for a scene, i try replacing it, she goes bald. (im using the appearance preset function) If theres no way of porting certain character items to other scenes, or if i'm just doing something wrong, please tell me :KEK:
Sounds like the model needs the CUAManager plugin from vamhub when loading into a different scene

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Sounds like the model needs the CUAManager plugin from vamhub when loading into a different scene
I got that plugin, installed it correctly, and got this error:

!> Compile of Blazedust.SessionPlugin_CUAManager.21:/Custom/Scripts/Blazedust/CUAManager/ADD_ME.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `MainHUDVisible' and no extension method `MainHUDVisible' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [67, 163]

black pig man

Nov 27, 2021
Hi guys, I can't find the var file here, included on the author's webpage, if you have it, can you give me a copy, thank you
!> Package vvvevevvv.Kasey_Candy.latest not found
!> Package vvvevevvv.SY_Cute_Princess_set.latest not found
!> Package vvvevevvv.Fantasy_Cape.latest not found
!> Package rose11.jiji.latest not found

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys, I can't find the var file here, included on the author's webpage, if you have it, can you give me a copy, thank you
Wrong thread -- please do not ask for Assets here! There's a section on F95 especially for that, please post your request there instead, thanks.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
hello some guy know some many good look creator?
"Good looking" lies in the eye of the beholder. What I'd consider "good looking" might be not to your liking, and vice versa. Therefore I'd say you should just browse the or the latest releases for VaM on F95 and download some looks you like, test them, and if you want to stick with them, note down the creator and see if they have additional looks.

Reactions: hopelesslol

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
"Good looking" lies in the eye of the beholder. What I'd consider "good looking" might be not to your liking, and vice versa. Therefore I'd say you should just browse the or the latest releases for VaM on F95 and download some looks you like, test them, and if you want to stick with them, note down the creator and see if they have additional looks.
thank i will see that ^^

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I got that plugin, installed it correctly, and got this error:
What are you trying to do? Where did you add the plugin to? What's your version of VaM?

I've just tested it (I usually don't use it 'cause I don't like using CUAs as hair), and I did not get any errors.

1706782238700.png

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
What are you trying to do? Where did you add the plugin to? What's your version of VaM?

I've just tested it (I usually don't use it 'cause I don't like using CUAs as hair), and I did not get any errors.

View attachment 3314923
I managed to get past that by using a diff version as it said in the desc the version i originally used would cause errors in the app. i used v17 instead of the latest. That being said though i still cant seem to figure out that CUA interface. my characters are still spawning in bald lol
Edit: im running 1.20.77.9

Last edited:

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Hi. I have i7 13700K and I just got an rx 7900 xt... its kinda weird that I only get 40 fps in scenes with the "give me fps" set to hair... is this like normal? (not bothering me to much cuz on vr 40 fps arent bad but still)

Reactions: dark bob

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
Does anyone have any ideas on how best to add a penis to an XPS model brought into VaM (using XPS / XNALara Model Loader by imakeboobies)? I've got a few models of game characters and would love to be able to give them some - ahem - "hardware" so they can be used in scenes, but of course the issues with other CUA models are a) trying to parent them to a model that's already being loaded in an unusual way, and b) getting them to interact with other atoms in the scene; CUAs don't work nicely with plugins like DiviningRod or anything that would apply morphs/joints/bending to a CUA penis.

dark bob

Jul 24, 2022
Hi. I have i7 13700K and I just got an rx 7900 xt... its kinda weird that I only get 40 fps in scenes with the "give me fps" set to hair... is this like normal? (not bothering me to much cuz on vr 40 fps arent bad but still)
Same here vam is just to old and not optimised for new gen cpu and gpu.

Reactions: NapatB18

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Same here vam is just to old and not optimised for new gen cpu and gpu.
No it's the fact that it uses Daz3D models as base for the characters and those were never meant for real time rendering, you can disable soft bodies, reduce hair and clothing sim GPU iterations and use lower resolution textures but you'll never be able to get around the fact the models have too much poly.

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Can anybody help me out? I'm trying to figure out how to get character head items such as hair to load when i save a preset appearance. Its the only thing that dosen't want to appear. my saved character always ends up bald. i have the CUA manager plugin, v17, VaM 1.20.77.9

Aug 4, 2021
Can anybody help me out? I'm trying to figure out how to get character head items such as hair to load when i save a preset appearance. Its the only thing that dosen't want to appear. my saved character always ends up bald. i have the CUA manager plugin, v17, VaM 1.20.77.9
Then you have to load the CUA manager plugin as session plugin and load the hair item within the CuA options. Oh yeah, you have to do this everytime you start VaM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tdfox
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes