4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I got the neo pico 3 link for 280$ at the end of december. Mind blowing image quality and no delay if you use display port.

No hate, but you should put in another 100 or so and get something decent like the neo pico 3 link.
Insane image quality and no input lag when using the displayport cable.
Got one through amazon for 260$ a couple months ago.
well if you want a good quality VR heatset go with Quest 2. however expensive of around $200 but its a very efficient VR headset

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
The problem is that you have other packages that have dependencies on other packages, and when you download missing packages from the hub, these will be downloaded again even if you've deleted them. Sadly a lot of packages have wholly retarded and disgustingly bad required packages, such as all the WeebU and Scamp stuff. Only way to get rid of them is to manually for each of the unwanted package go into the package manager and set them to disabled, this will create a .<packagename>.disabled file to not show them. Extremely tedious to do this on every single one you do not want though.
Almost every mod that I downloaded and it was needed, automatically downloads a bunch of extra garbage, it's terrible. I also see some grey meta files. What is it

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Almost every mod that I downloaded and it was needed automatically downloads a bunch of extra garbage, it's terrible
most of the mods i downloaded for the game didn't require automatic downloading. i only find it annoying for some mods which require so many dependencies

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I got the neo pico 3 link for 280$ at the end of december. Mind blowing image quality and no delay if you use display port.

No hate, but you should put in another 100 or so and get something decent like the neo pico 3 link.
Insane image quality and no input lag when using the displayport cable.
Got one through amazon for 260$ a couple months ago.
Yeah.. the thing is i don´t know if i will like it or not ( never tried before ) so i dont want to spent that much on my first ones..

Also it´s important to mention that im speaking about euros which already makes budget a little bigger if you guys speaking about dollars.

Aug 4, 2021
well if you want a good quality VR heatset go with Quest 2. however expensive of around $200 but its a very efficient VR headset
They are basically the same techwise and you can use the pico with/without cables (dunno about the quest 2) and it does support 72/90/120hz. No clue why it is listed without it.
From what I've read is the pico better from its ergonomic design but this can just be some random reviewers taste.
Maybe you keep an eye on it on amazon and check the keepa browser addon for its lowest price and wait if you can.
Warehouse deals also have 2 years of warranty if they are shipped through amazon.
Mine was listed as used but received a brand new one, so maybe you get lucky on a cheap pico or quest 2.
The pico 4 sucks btw :ROFLMAO:

Aug 4, 2021
Yeah.. the thing is i don´t know if i will like it or not ( never tried before ) so i dont want to spent that much on my first ones..

Also it´s important to mention that im speaking about euros which already makes budget a little bigger if you guys speaking about dollars.
I bought mine in € ;)
I still got my old medion erazer or whatever it is called. It should work, havent tested it in a while.
Its some windows mixed reality headset from 2016 and it works perfectly fine with steam VR.
Maybe you get one used for 50€-100€ or something.
Don't go for the original oculus from 10-12 years ago.
They were not that enjoyable as first VR headsets

Reactions: DarkFernando

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
hey guys i recently joined a VaM Creators patreon (not gonna name him here) and ever since downloading his stuff my vam is acting weird. all of my morphs have been turned off and i i dont really know how to renable them, all i downloaded was .vars from this creator and did 2 seperate virus scans and they are all clean. is it possible for a var to change other stuff like preloaded morphs in game?

(sorry if this is not the right place to ask a vam question, but im not sure where else i coukd post this so general vam thread seems fine)

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
guys, I had an plugin that let me create a invisible cam that I could move and stream the video from her to a painel. But I forgot the plugin name. Does anyone here knows?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I had an plugin that let me create a invisible cam that I could move and stream the video from her to a painel.
Why don't you use the integrated camera? It's also "invisible", and you can place the "monitor" (or panel as you call it) anywhere you like.

yosi2000

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone familiar with these logs? When I play apacalab's scene It always pop up.

I keep getting these error messages it drive me crazy. Every scene I play have these.

Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Breast Shape A SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Brow Define SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Cheek Lower Flat SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Cheeks Shape A SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\ChestExpand SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\ChestUpperSize SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Cranium Front C SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Hip Area Scale All SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\Jaw Rotate Up SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Skymorphs\RibsOutFront SKB.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\___VarsLink___\AshAuryn.Expressions.3.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\ASHAURYN OFFICIAL\LEGACY\EXPRESSIONS\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\___VarsLink___\IAmAFox.Redzhayna_Demon_Girl.4.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Cute smile 01-ce1d05ac.vmb. Cannot import
!> Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages\___VarsLink___\noheadnoleg.release094_procedure_foot_play.1.var:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\MacGruber\Pose\Breathing\Breathing_Chest.vmb. Cannot import

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
guys, I had an plugin that let me create a invisible cam that I could move and stream the video from her to a painel. But I forgot the plugin name. Does anyone here knows?
I think it's an asset called Spy Cam or something like that, not a plugin

yosi2000

Jun 21, 2018
can anyone tell me how can i add pov camera in a scene if there is none?
1. Add atom you wish to use as a pov (empty, person and any object atom.)

2. select that atom and go to the plugin tab

3. Add plugin 'Embody'

4. configure as you like and very bottom of the menu you will see other settings.
Choose hot key for embody with scroll menu.

5. Push the button you set on the setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: usernumber204023102

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
  • Open your scene, go into "Edit" mode, select the "WindowCamera" atom --> "Control", and in the "Camera" tab enable Camera"
  • Select the "WindowCamera" atom --> "DisplayControl", and place the "Display" of your camera anywhere you like
Done. You can also use the "M" key to show the camera output fullscreen (I guess it's "M" for "monitor").

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
So... I went to the page here and learned how you can upload characters from Blender into VaM, but I think they need to be from an existing project.

I have this fantastic model, as a Blender model, and I'm willing to donate to a hero who can create a VaM model from. Or is it possible to swap out a model from a project and substitute with this one (I'm new to VaM and have no idea). female-advanced-03.jpg
female-advanced-01.jpg

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: evaw and Mirrora
Dec 21, 2022
So... I went to the page here and learned how you can upload characters from Blender into VaM, but I think they need to be from an existing project.

I have this fantastic model, as a Blender model, and I'm willing to donate to a hero who can create a VaM model from. Or is it possible to swap out a model from a project and substitute with this one (I'm new to VaM and have no idea).
To port a model you will need to wrap the genesis 2(old) model around whatever you want to port, you are not allowed to remove or add any more vertexes or anything else to the model, so you are stuck with the detail it can offer. I tried doing this a year ago, but it was such a pain trying to morph everything, unless you pay hundreds of dollars for tools.

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
To port a model you will need to wrap the genesis 2(old) model around whatever you want to port, you are not allowed to remove or add any more vertexes or anything else to the model, so you are stuck with the detail it can offer. I tried doing this a year ago, but it was such a pain trying to morph everything, unless you pay hundreds of dollars for tools.
Ahhhh... yeah, I'm familiar with that process and attempted it in the past (and failed miserably) when trying to convert a similar model to Gen8.

Was hoping one could import directly from Blender. This model is high detail, guess it would be a waste to dumb it down for G2 (even if I could).

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes