4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Next Iteration (Result stability in Performance context Goals)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VRealSkin Face Pores Layer (wip exagerated)

Keep in mind it is way easier to destroy data (by post processing for example) then to reconstruct it properly or to keep it perceptional alive in the first place ;)

VRealPersonality (WIP) (Crazy Childish Behavior) "SEXY CUTE"

The White Box (Photo Studio Calibration)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
noob q: where do I download this extra stuff I see posted on here? can't seem to find it on vamresources
This is my Personal 18+ workflow and approach inside of VAM Unitys current Genesis Shading context her overall results are still WIP

Im not yet happy with the full overall perceptional stability result yet still some work todo but my free time is limited and i make my life extra hard working on the top layer of someone else not at the core with full control, but i love that im a sadist to myself in that regards, the kick of surprising everyone maybe especially some Patreons ;)

You can find some content mostly converted here https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-environments-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/

Yeah something to Eat

Last edited:

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
Hello. I need a script that makes the girl move her head to the sides and also the body a bit (with some movement of arms and hands). Is there any script of this type? When she has sex is very rigid and I would like that moved his body more to give it more realism. I have the script (the gaze), but it only moves when you move, I would like to move it alone to part of the body

and a second request. Is there any script that makes any girl have the sex movement?, without having to create it. I mean, if you directly install that script, the girl has the sex animation. For example, BJHelper is a script that makes the girl use her mouth directly. are there others of this type for other types of sex?

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Bringing lot of things you see above in my results together again into this result of her :)

AND

Santas Naughty Assistant want's to show you something in the Crypt

Enjoys her ride good oiled (Lots of Oil and everything slips better, ready for the real flesh dick test, but there is someone else)

Last edited:

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
I need scripts of the animation type (like BJHelper). which you can use in any girl quickly and not create the animation. I also have the E-Motion animation). handjob or others. I would appreciate some links. I have one that is supposed to have many in one, but like many people it gives error. I prefer them independent

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
oscarstg1
it depends on your task goals you can mix many parts and get the results you want for fast results with lower complexity movements forces are the way to go which you can randomize at any time pupetering, mocap will give you the most power in that with absolute beautiful chaotic results.

Scripts/Plugins can be overall more problematic in their overhead behavior if you overload it and depending how efficient the scripts have been designed out in their overall performance context and they still brake very often due to constant API changes.

Most basic force animations are a thing of seconds and combining them with triggered morph changes is also a relative low task time, scripts plugins just automate that most of the time but they also can bring more problems then doing the setup manually and may even drive you more crazy then doing it manually when they take over control and behave strange in your setup you still have to adapt them to the scene which takes time again.

The more complex it becomes basic scripts wont cut it anyways and the more people design different scripts the more problematic it becomes bringing them fluidly together in task achievements and their performance relations.

And then their still can be lot of Problems on the Load and correct execution side of things on the end Playback Machine.

PS: If you one of those shitty patreons which have nothing to contribute except useless repetitions and amateur child designs, please go to hell or better find a real job and first learn and don't let others pay for your learning, even if they should be really to dumb todo it.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
First Emotion Expression test result with Dollmaster (forgive the problematic parts but final texture polish is nothing i do early on before im not absolutely sure the results gonna work out as intended, still optimizing on the Signal Quality the Unity Transcoder pushes out before crushing it all in the Post Processing)
Most of the VR user base most probably will not be able to percept the whole Detail layer anyways as most avg payable consumer headsets are still to crappy for this Detail per inch Depth (especialy not within this luminance 8 bit limited space currently) which is still not as perfect as i would wish for (still WIP).

This is more prepare work for VAM 2.0 then the current limitations but im happy so far how it works out in VAM 1.x as well and i cant wait to see the Performance improvements Mesh gonna still push out with the new Unity Core. :)

Especially compared to many current Unreal projects seeing them get overthrown again would be crazy and everything looks like this could happen on the overall Performance level of the Core and especially it's overall Streaming Efficiency even, which would be really a massive Unity R&D refactoring and acquisition achievement since a long time vs Unreal. :D

I still have massive problems holding this all stable in VAM 1.x from the GC point of view and the GC interventions causing still rendering brakes of several seconds on the entire Kernel level mid complex Animations running and changing at worst are really annoying, doesn't crash but it's just annoying if everything render pauses and in case of VR "Presence" a big catastrophy, should never happen their.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
More Hair complexity stuff

Style here goes into GTA 5 interior direction and results but much cleaner light and AA output results, some of the assets need to be further optimized for the output results.

But the overall LOD and Tessellation, Displacement Results are still lacking a lot i constantly fight against them with her base keeping her results somewhat "stable" and not drifting into to young :(

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes