4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
Folks, i have a problem with VR, i own a rift S, and the new oculust touch controlers doesn't have that tiny touch pad, actually the touch is now integrated within the buttons, and cause of that i can't access the interation menu, and by all i'm not abble to play the game.

Does someone have a solution?

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
The rift's revised touch controllers still just utilize analogs instead of trackpads that Vive and other controllers do. They can be mapped the same, so why do you need touch for?

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hello when i try to load some of the modded hair i ve downloaded on my character i got some error message, and the same thing happend with some modded clothes here is a gif of the error list : , if someone can help me please?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hello when i try to load some of the modded hair i ve downloaded on my character i got some error message, and the same thing happend with some modded clothes here is a gif of the error list : , if someone can help me please?
That hoster is crap though i guess the problem is that you are still on the Main Branch instead of Beta Opt In only the Beta Branch supports some more special Hair and Cloth functions which aren't yet in the Main Branch.

2 Guys and a lot of Fun (Her Dark Desires)
Interior Pre Production test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
The rift's revised touch controllers still just utilize analogs instead of trackpads that Vive and other controllers do. They can be mapped the same, so why do you need touch for?
How can i remap it? there's a vital function associated with the touchpad, and i didn't figured how to remap the commands.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
An information , do you have a guide or a version of VAM optimized for ram? because I or 5 GB of ram and every time I open this version of vam with easy mate 2 installed it takes me at least 15 minutes .

Galin

May 5, 2017
An information , do you have a guide or a version of VAM optimized for ram? because I or 5 GB of ram and every time I open this version of vam with easy mate 2 installed it takes me at least 15 minutes .
5GB is really small mem...
I suggest to create a new default.json (empty or with one Person without hair and clothes) and drop it in %VaMDirectory%\saves\scene

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
5GB is really small mem...
I suggest to create a new default.json (empty or with one Person without hair and clothes) and drop it in %VaMDirectory%\saves\scene
no but my problem is this can is possible load all scene iniside one single maps and only my custom character?, me for load sigle scene find to take min. 15minuts

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
me this moments wait ram need to 30day wait , buy to wish site , my max ram can up are 8gb ddr2 800mhz , next 8 gb cannot up , my pc are 2007 xD , ( intel 2 quad cpu q6600 2.4ghz , unique save are nividia card gtx 660 2gb xD, me or searched on google but I have not found anything about it ,
do you know if there can be a tool that converts women's clothes to be worn by males? because I found these only work female character this suit , only can work me find are mask black for male type this , this masked for male can work perfect , no find sock mma / ufc for male , only sock or gauntlet find only work female , cant exist one tool or guide for converts cloting female to male? sorry me english ,me italy

Last edited:

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
For VAM I recommend having 16gb of ram, my game frequently goes up to 8-9 gigs

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
1581770749617.png
This is the usage on a scene with 2 animated models, you definitely need more than 8gb of ram to run the game optimally.
For loading just use an SSD, shouldn't take more than a minute to load any scene.

ppppp5

Aug 11, 2018
hey, Sorry if I m asking this idk if u guys already discussed it or not, But I saw VAM has a desktop mode
, does it mean I can play with out vr

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
View attachment 553405
This is the usage on a scene with 2 animated models, you definitely need more than 8gb of ram to run the game optimally.
For loading just use an SSD, shouldn't take more than a minute to load any scene.
I don't work and my pc reaches a maximum of 8gb of ram so my only chance since now I have 5 gb a little I can play it, I get to 8 and that's it

as for ssd the same I do not work nor do I use normal hard disk

lepra

Feb 15, 2020
You can found something but not many characters

I already created some games, had and still is successful.
I'm going to create an adult game, I wouldn't like it to be realistic, I want something anime.
Can you point me to a website / link / etc where I can find it?
I need to test.:confused:

Taking advantage, what do you think of an adult game in the anime style?
I would like to make a plot based on anime dimensions (dragon ball, naruto, one piece, etc.). The player could choose a fighting style (because he would have fighting functions), where he would also have a gym (replacing a school).
There would be popularity of the character by intelligence, fighting power, etc. Each girl in the game has her character to be conquered.

Anyway, I did a summary.
Basically it would be an adult game where there would be extra gameplay.

I thought of 'seduction' mini-games, something like the photo below.

(The mini-game will be interactive, the player will have to pass the hand on the girl and taking care of people around him not to see.)
obs: The image is bad :rolleyes:

If you understand the plot, please give me feedback. :geek:

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I already created some games, had and still is successful.
I'm going to create an adult game, I wouldn't like it to be realistic, I want something anime.
Can you point me to a website / link / etc where I can find it?
I need to test.:confused:

If you understand the plot, please give me feedback. :geek:
You can try No OC Patreon He has free stuff too
o this Alita

Other anime model from other artist are Paywall blocked
In Vam / you can search By "Looklike"
I'm not a fan of toon model but if the game is funny , i can enjoy it ;)

Reactions: lepra
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes