4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Started work on a TOD Cycle implementation for VAM 1.x

VSky

this wont be a Mathematical Correct implementation but based more on my Personal Artistical (Style) needs (Performance) and overall Workflow (Efficiency).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Day

Last edited:

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
There is an example of some animation that works for everyone and that for example the woman makes a blowjob and at some times stops and looks at you or makes a straw (not always the same animation), which alternates, but that can be used on any model

Yolonewb

Aug 1, 2017
Hi all, I've been playing around with VaM 1.18. I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm looking for some recommendations on what plugins/mods (not sure what the correct terminology is) that I should get that can make this easier/better. I noticed on some screen shots I've seen around, there's a UI overlay that looks like it can be used to control the animation in the scene, start it, pause it, etc. What is that one called? Also, there seems to be a lack of choice when it comes to human models. When I add an atom > person > there is just one girl that gets dropped in, i think its called female 3, at least thats what I see loading. It's fairly tedious getting these models into the shapes I want (i'll admit, for me, that's half the fun). Is there a way that different male and female models can be imported that others have prefabricated, like from DAZ, so I can have a choice when I drop in a new atom? I've been scouring the web but I only find info on different models for DAZ. Thanks in advance for any advice, help, and recommendations!

Last edited:

Galin

May 5, 2017
I'm playing around with VaM 1.18.1.6, my graphics card is too slow, does anyone know a way to generate movieclips like in DAZ3D or a Screenshot series?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hair strands Shadow Problem

Improved oil film results yet again 2 different setups for indoor/outdoor (with animatable propagation)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I started to bring everything together into more Realistic very coherent 3D Space context for my Goals

Here you see a direct Realtime Character Skin Melanin Transform from Caucasian to Heavy African this is personally a holly grail to me and i work virtually since ages to understand and get it working in some Artistic way it's still problematic but overall the results are the best i achieved yet personally in my self learning :)

Last edited:

MFer69

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone have body textures for vam they could share? supposed to be called Digital Girl 4 or Lorraine Textures

Edit: nvm, found them.

Last edited:

OtakuHG

Dec 24, 2019
I updated to VaM 1.18.0.5 and my Video playback in The Web browser doesnt seem to work anymore except for Youtube. Any Ideas what it could be? I have the latest Flash Installed...

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
anyone know how to use xbox controller in VR? i don't have any motion controllers.

EDIT: looks like i will have to get motion controllers.

Last edited:

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Anybody know which patreon is porting video game characters to VAM?
I saw a video of MK11 Cassie Cage being used in VAM, but I can't find where the model came from.

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Anybody know which patreon is porting video game characters to VAM?
I saw a video of MK11 Cassie Cage being used in VAM, but I can't find where the model came from.
It is either from generic_male_51 or from rukk

Join the NoOC discord channel

Reactions: tungstenwarrior
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes