4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
i download a model daz 3.how can convert to vma?,some videotutorial?
It is not easy if you are not expert with 3d modelling. I tried with Dmd model but failed. you should import every single morph from daz to vam and work on it

Last edited:
Reactions: oscarstg1

Galin

May 5, 2017
anybody have 1.19 key ? :(
Isn't it a little bit early?

Patreon Page says:
I'm leaving the alpha in my internal team's hands for rigorous testing, and upon my return next weekend I will fix any discovered bugs discovered in testing, complete the final tweaks, and release to everyone. I anticipate the 1.19 release will be around Tuesday March 10th.

Galin

May 5, 2017
News from Patreon Page:
---
Hi all-
I'm back from my trip and have already dug in and addressed many of the bugs and suggested tweaks the internal team found in testing of the 1.19 alpha last week. That part is nearly done. What I have left is to get in some more of the sample package items that were sent to me to be included in the release to give you even more content to play with and try out the new package system.
When I created the original plan for the 1.19 and 1.20 releases, I planned to split the packaging system between these two releases due to the amount of work, but it turns out I have completed nearly everything intended for both releases and put it into 1.19 already. The only major remaining item is support for using and storing custom morphs in packages. Because of this, I'm going to take the next couple of days to see if I can get that in as well. I feel many of the great looks out there use custom morphs and I don't want that to have to wait until 1.20 to be supported. If I am not able to complete in the next 2 days due to the complexity of this specific item, I will not delay the release any further and custom morphs in package feature will not arrive until 1.20.
I anticipate the release will now be around Friday the 13th.
Thank you again for all your support!
Meshed
---
That sounds great to me...

Reactions: hololens

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Great news!
---------------
meshedvr
1.19 will be out tomorrow. Everything is complete and package morphs are working well. In final testing, but I don't anticipate anything that will hold things up further. Thanks for your patience!

EDIT:
1.19 Beta is Released!

Last edited:

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
The current VaM_Updater.exe just broke due to changes on the CDN deprecating support for older versions of TLS. I have just released a new version of the updater that fixes this.

Unfortunately the existing updater cannot self update due to not be able to download the new version. So you must manually install the new version. Here is the link (same as before, but you must re-download):

For existing installs: extract the VaM_Updater.exe inside of this zip over your existing VaM_Updater.exe in your install folder. Run the updater. You will need to tell windows to make an exception the 1st time you run it (Click More Info link, then Run anyway).

For new installs: Follow all instructions on this page:

1.19 will be released later today, and this new updater will be required.

Reactions: 1andabovenone

soni666666

Mar 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "Galin, příspěvek: 3179874, člen: 25212"]
Ví někdo, jak přimět nový aktualizátor, aby pracoval?
[click beta opt in

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes