4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Galin

May 5, 2017
Peterf66 needs your help, would you be so kind and post your file there in the "help" Thread?

Tizona

Mar 26, 2018
i thought there was a VAM thread here that had a bunch of clothes and stuff, what happened to it?

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Sorry for being dumb guys, I can't find a proper clear answer.
I have a headset, but does the game have options to use KB+M or a gamepad in VR mode (not the desktop mode)?

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Sorry for being dumb guys, I can't find a proper clear answer.
I have a headset, but does the game have options to use KB+M or a gamepad in VR mode (not the desktop mode)?
nope. kb+m or complete vr controls. you can't mix them

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Damn, a shame. Thanks for the answer.

my mistake sry. actually you can... sort of... i figured it out just now because some of the scenes i downloaded are a bit broken and i couldn't teleport in vr.

when you are in vr make sure the black screen from the program on your desktop is in the foreground (just click on it) then you can use WASD to move forward, backwards and sideways. use X+Y or X+Z (depends on your keyboard layout) to move up and down.

i didn't figure out how to turn yet but at least you have a little bit of control.

hope that helps

Last edited:

Robert Wetzinger

Feb 11, 2018
Hi does anyone have experience with easy mate? I'm a creator patreon and want to use the mods that come with easy mate for the fully unlocked VaM. Easy mate somehow kills the updater and the creatore features, it doesn't have a scene loader. The Thing is it features mods that aren't available anymore or more up to date.

Reactions: naydensay

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Hi does anyone have experience with easy mate? I'm a creator patreon and want to use the mods that come with easy mate for the fully unlocked VaM. Easy mate somehow kills the updater and the creatore features, it doesn't have a scene loader. The Thing is it features mods that aren't available anymore or more up to date.
I dont have experience, but maybe this is what you're looking for (creator edition):

Robert Wetzinger

Feb 11, 2018
I dont have experience, but maybe this is what you're looking for (creator edition):
Yes I think that will help me using VaM thank you. But what I really would like to have are just all the mods from easy mate because it features alot of the timed exclusives unless there's another place to aquire those.

feboy

Apr 10, 2020
here it is
Hi, how do you use these keys? 1.18 had a key.json file which you edit and change the number. 1.19 doesnt come with one. If i copy it over from 1.18 to 1.19 and insert your keys it works only at a base level eg you cannot open a new scene. Is it a registry insert? If so where? Thanks. Steve.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes