4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, how do you use these keys? 1.18 had a key.json file which you edit and change the number. 1.19 doesnt come with one. If i copy it over from 1.18 to 1.19 and insert your keys it works only at a base level eg you cannot open a new scene. Is it a registry insert? If so where? Thanks. Steve.
use this key C44826 start the game and put it in the left corner there should be a place for it (on ur monitor not the vr device that ur using)

franko2042

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone have the problem of it crashing a couple seconds after the game starts? I checked the windows event viewer and the error is: Faulting module name: d3d11.dll. Any ideas?

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
All the .bat files i click on to start this game just gives me an error. It says that windows can't find vam.exe. Same goes for the VaM updater. Tried to search the thread for a solution but couldn't find anything. Any solutions?

I like a good sandbox game so i am kinda disappointed that i can't play this game. It also seems like a modding fest from what i've seen so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Everything just confuses me.

Also, the simple VaM.exe is starting. But i only have a female without any customization options, i can only drag her around and do some camera movements and customizations... Is this actually how it works or do i need those .bat files to get to work somehow? It seems i don't even have a male model in my folders so i guess this download was just barebones...

I saw this game getting praised so much that i decided to give it a go but everything about it just confuses me now... Wish there was a complete pack like Illusion Games so i could just get used to how things works and start installing my preferred mods...

Edit: It seems like the problem was the Updater. I can update it to 1.19.2.0... Should i do that? Lol... didn't expect to see something more complicated than Skyrim modding... Are all the mods compatible with the current version?

Last edited:

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
All the .bat files i click on to start this game just gives me an error. It says that windows can't find vam.exe. Same goes for the VaM updater. Tried to search the thread for a solution but couldn't find anything. Any solutions?

I like a good sandbox game so i am kinda disappointed that i can't play this game. It also seems like a modding fest from what i've seen so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Everything just confuses me.

Also, the simple VaM.exe is starting. But i only have a female without any customization options, i can only drag her around and do some camera movements and customizations... Is this actually how it works or do i need those .bat files to get to work somehow? It seems i don't even have a male model in my folders so i guess this download was just barebones...

I saw this game getting praised so much that i decided to give it a go but everything about it just confuses me now... Wish there was a complete pack like Illusion Games so i could just get used to how things works and start installing my preferred mods...

Edit: It seems like the problem was the Updater. I can update it to 1.19.2.0... Should i do that? Lol... didn't expect to see something more complicated than Skyrim modding... Are all the mods compatible with the current version?
Yes update it to the latest version, grab a creator key from this topic for the version. With creator mode you can swap models from the scenes with other available models.

Get , it's a great starter pack for those who just want to watch stuff and also easy to install. You can get more patreon stuff over here.

Reactions: Androinz

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Yes update it to the latest version, grab a creator key from this topic for the version. With creator mode you can swap models from the scenes with other available models.

Get , it's a great starter pack for those who just want to watch stuff and also easy to install. You can get more patreon stuff over here.

Much appreciated, thanks!

pressanykey

Sep 1, 2019
any one else have issue where model genitals explode out after a few minutes in a scene? happens with every scene i load? it looks like textures just shoot out everywhere from models crotch in spikey formation.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
long time did checked that game. is it still playable without VR ? XD

also, i think OP should be updated. if its required to get 1.17 and all...

D

Deleted member 1843495

any one else have issue where model genitals explode out after a few minutes in a scene? happens with every scene i load? it looks like textures just shoot out everywhere from models crotch in spikey formation.
that sounds like an issue with the calculation. perhaps it would help if you turn of the collusion and turn off the soft body physics of the model untill everything is loaded in the scene. afterwards turn on everything.

exter

May 29, 2017
I get this error while trying to install the patch...
View attachment 622102
same here
had the same with the updater on the front page, but it might work for you with the one from Peterf66:

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-17-04-meshed-vr.6881/post-3183374

you might have to unpack the game again first instead of just overwriting the faulty updater.

or you use this torrent to download everything updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-17-04-meshed-vr.6881/post-3180325

Stryder85

Nov 9, 2018
I Downloaded version 19-clean and added EasyMate3pack i did spend quite some time in tutorials and lerning how things work in this game,. its great what u can mod into this game and all the pysx working clothes..wow just wow. Thnx to Exter

feboy

Apr 10, 2020
Hey guys I have the 1.9 working great, just 2 things.
I cant get any web panel video to play. I can go to a site but will only play gifs. Security Permissions etc are all turned on.
Also the hands are missing, it says they are turned on but they are not there?
Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 1843495

Hey guys I have the 1.9 working great, just 2 things.
I cant get any web panel video to play. I can go to a site but will only play gifs. Security Permissions etc are all turned on.
Also the hands are missing, it says they are turned on but they are not there?
Any ideas?
you have to enable it in the security tab.

Reactions: feboy

feboy

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply. It is checked in the security tab. Even with antivirus and firewall off i still cannot play video in the web panels?

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
I got the game to work, but it doesn't seem all that awesome. I just got a girl with purple hair in a dark empty space and she doesn't do much. Am I missing something?

exter

May 29, 2017
I got the game to work, but it doesn't seem all that awesome. I just got a girl with purple hair in a dark empty space and she doesn't do much. Am I missing something?
Well, you don't have to think of this, as a "game". It is more of an engine, where you can create your own scenes and/or download content from others.

Does your main menu say, that you have creator access? If not use this key for it: C44826

Also check out Reddit, if you dont want to make your own stuff. Theres for example but also Patreon stuff

Last edited:

Stryder85

Nov 9, 2018
E-Motion.png
Evertime i try to load E-Motion for a person i get this error.. what iam doing wrong? since there is only the path \virt a mate\Custom\Scripts\E-Motion\Sounds, anyone had this probleme before ?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes