4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

HarryZX

Jun 5, 2017
Evertime i try to load E-Motion for a person i get this error.. what iam doing wrong? since there is only the path \virt a mate\Custom\Scripts\E-Motion\Sounds, anyone had this probleme before ?
Well, I got the same error in version 1.6.2 of this plugin. After update to 1.7.x that dissapear

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
this is pretty awesome. after i found out about this game, i stopped playing and supporting all the unity based 3D games like the twist and last hope. also gives my valve index another use!

HazelBride

Aug 10, 2017
I downloaded the 1.17 version at the main post before realizing version 1.19.2.2 is now available. Would be nice to have it updated. Also I haven't played since 1.13, where are the new Open/Save/Load Scene buttons?

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
Is this worth it without vr? a fully in depth simulator like this looks like a lot fun but also seems pretty complex. so i want to know if this is worth getting into.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Is this worth it without vr? a fully in depth simulator like this looks like a lot fun but also seems pretty complex. so i want to know if this is worth getting into.
YES!!!
Even with my crappy Gaphicscard!
At still Photos the quality can be set to high and that looks really good
For movements delete hair and clothes experiment with quality and you can see jiggling boobs and asses :love:

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
YES!!!
Even with my crappy Gaphicscard!
At still Photos the quality can be set to high and that looks really good
For movements delete hair and clothes experiment with quality and you can see jiggling boobs and asses :love:
I see. Is it hard or complex to make stuff? and considering what you said can I make fully animated sex scenes?

D

Deleted member 1843495

Thanks for the reply. It is checked in the security tab. Even with antivirus and firewall off i still cannot play video in the web panels?
you might have to add an expection to the your firewall eventhough it is turned off. some antivirus software dont really turn of for the sake of security. this goes beyond my knowledge though

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Well, you don't have to think of this, as a "game". It is more of an engine, where you can create your own scenes and/or download content from others.

Does your main menu say, that you have creator access? If not use this key for it: C44826

Also check out Reddit, if you dont want to make your own stuff. Theres for example but also Patreon stuff
This easy mate looks interesting, last time I tried to play VAM in desktop mode it was seriously not worth it as it would have taken a lifetime just to create one scene, hell I couldn't even figure out how to use other users scenes correctly. Is this mod pack worth it in desktop mode?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
For those having trouble with the updater here's a Torrent.
VaM 1.19 Clean
i reported your post. hoping for mods to update the OP....

i just find that today after i wasted like days downloading 1.17 and trying to update stuff -_-. ARGH !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This easy mate looks interesting, last time I tried to play VAM in desktop mode it was seriously not worth it as it would have taken a lifetime just to create one scene, hell I couldn't even figure out how to use other users scenes correctly. Is this mod pack worth it in desktop mode?
its pretty much made for this... :p

Reactions: Dark_Templar

exter

May 29, 2017
Well, tbh i dont own VR and i tried Easy Mate and i would give you a cautious no. All the scenes are very much made to be played with a VR set (ofc since its the main idea behind virt-a-mate), but you can still at least watch and advance most of the scenes with mouse and keyboard. The thing you cant do, is playing the scenes which are made to play with the controlers, since you are supposed to grab the npc and move them yourself, e.g. in a doggystyle scene, otherwise the characters just sit there doing nothing.
Also, you can watch the scene in first person POV, but i personally had some problems with it, since the turning point stayed somewhere outside the figure and whenever i moved the camera, the whole body moved and messed up the scene. I had to zoom in per mousewheel as far as i could before going into first person mode for it to work. For every damn scene and whenever you advance the scene, you had to do it again.

So if you can deal with moving the camera around, everytime the scene changes and if you are ok with it, that you basicly only use half or maybe even less of the functions the game offers, then you might as well try it.
But for the size of it (about 18gb) and if you dont have a VR set, you should go for maybe something like Wild Life since it offers about the same, if not more i would say, for less disk space.

Last edited:

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
I see. Is it hard or complex to make stuff? and considering what you said can I make fully animated sex scenes?
Start with premade scenes and play around with them and youll learn in no time. There is tons of free stuff to download here.

It is a little complicated to make a scene from scratch but i learned it in about 10 hours or so

Reactions: Sandman341

Aoikun

May 13, 2018
ok I just read, so you can use it without VR rig right? Just some features disabled?
Yeah, everything works in desktop, what you miss is things like your hands and other VR specific stuff, but even some can be used with plugins, there's one that let's you grab cloth with your mouse for example.
I'd say that desktop mode is the way to go if you want to create scenes or do customization (much faster), while VR is better to experience.
Oh btw, to launch in desktop use the updater or the bat file that says desktop.

wowwowpop

Apr 13, 2020
ok I just read, so you can use it without VR rig right? Just some features disabled?
I'm using it without a VR rig. I was wondering how it is like using one though and really interested in getting one.
Not even sure what's missing if I'm using a mouse except the Z axis in terms of precision control so it's more of a restricted 1 handed job?

There's a Desktop Mode and for Easy Mate I think it's weird because you get a tutorial that you don't get when you just use it normal?
I put in Easy Mate and have to say it's nice to have some stuff to check out before delving into customization.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes