4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Have tried VAM using any other headset? I'm looking to buy one and I mostly care about the visual clarity
I have an Oculus DK1 from 2014 but beyond that no, i know the screens are great (same as Vive) but they have capped them at 72hz compared to 90hz in most other headsets even though they can technically do 90hz as confirmed by John Carmack himself, the main reason you'd wanna get a Quest is because you wanna play games wherever you want without cables, you can stream to the headset from your PC using Virtual Desktop but it introduces some lag and you need a 5Ghz router, Oculus Link provides a better experience but you have to deal with the cable getting in the way.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
First time playing this game, I download 13GB torrent version from here but when i try to load scene there is no load scene tab at all.. Also it's asking for key what is that? is this shit want a money too for unlock all contents? here some ss. View attachment 747342 View attachment 747343
You need to find the creator key in this forum, just search for it, it will unlock all features

carbon420

Jan 3, 2020
Has anyone tried VAM with Quest + Link? I'm mostly interested in graphical clarity and quality
I use it. Looks really good. Looks better than my CV1 did. I've messed with the Oculus debug tool to change pixel density, etc and can't tell a difference. Also not using certified Oculus USB-C. Just using one of the many tested and working USB-C(3.1) 6' cable alternatives paired with powered 15' USB 3.1 extension cable. Running off a EVGA 2080ti.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I use it. Looks really good. Looks better than my CV1 did. I've messed with the Oculus debug tool to change pixel density, etc and can't tell a difference. Also not using certified Oculus USB-C. Just using one of the many tested and working USB-C(3.1) 6' cable alternatives paired with powered 15' USB 3.1 extension cable. Running off a EVGA 2080ti.
Any old USB-C will work these days, you can even connect it though USB 2.0 anywhere on your case but it won't be charging your headset quick enough to make up for the power draw, i'm currently running mine through a powered USB 2.0 HUB and it works fine.

Reactions: carbon420

atur

Nov 5, 2019
How do I know wich files (Assets, Scenes, Clothing etc.) go into what Folder? Or should I just put everything into "saves"?

Kenyo

Aug 21, 2018
Took a look at this, but can't understand it.
Is it a actually great game, or just a perfect platform, to create poses/scenes, then take highres pics of that?

It seems very user unfriendly to get it, most of the games I figure out with a few clicks.

THAT being said: I realise it's ME, not YOU hehe. I haven't put in the work yet, which apparently is necessary. What tutorial/help would you guys point me to, to give this a more serious try?

• Sad
Reactions: atur

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
A lot of my .var files do not seem to load in game. I could just extract them and put the files in correct places manually, but why have .var files at all, if they don't work?

Meatball

Mar 5, 2018
Took a look at this, but can't understand it.
Is it a actually great game, or just a perfect platform, to create poses/scenes, then take highres pics of that?

It seems very user unfriendly to get it, most of the games I figure out with a few clicks.

THAT being said: I realise it's ME, not YOU hehe. I haven't put in the work yet, which apparently is necessary. What tutorial/help would you guys point me to, to give this a more serious try?
It's one of those games where you instantly see the potential for doing the nasty with another human being, only without all the fuss of relationship or financial transaction or another always unreliable human being, and wish someone would make it into a reality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: linken5354 and atur

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone got finger tracking to work with Oculus Quest reliably? I kinda had it working by pure accident, i noticed it was tracking both my controller and my fingers so i verified that it in fact was tracking my fingers through Oculus Link, but i didn't have any luck getting it to work last session, while i doubt posing and stuff is very viable with finger tracking it was kinda neat as far as immersion goes.

pbam

May 22, 2018
why is my "character" slowly floating in a direction? how the hell do i stand still? I'm getting a headache just trying to stay still and posing a character.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes