4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
How do I know wich files (Assets, Scenes, Clothing etc.) go into what Folder? Or should I just put everything into "saves"?
Often archives will have "custom" and/or "saves" folders with sub-folders. In that case, just copy to your main directory.

.var files go in AddonPackages

If you have files which are depended on by other assets, the error message log will tell you where those files are expected. I've had to fix some scenes by MissuGato this way. Look great, came broken.

If you have lonely sub-folders with no other packages depending on them, try to find the most appropriate sub-folder in "custom".

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
Because... they are worth it? better than switching to new phones that cost 500$ while your current one still works.
Them being worth it is arguable, and comparing them to that doesn't do it a service as that's stupid too.

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
Perhaps guess that the production cost requiers material that are not easly gathered, determins the outcome of these headsets.
I thought of that and honestly, these things use tech that seems pretty old. Seems like they mashed together tech that was already in use on the 3ds and Kinect 10 years ago. It also doesn't seem like a good idea to spend that much money on what is a bit of a gimmick that few games use and even fewer need, just doesn't feel justified to me.

SipLip

Feb 16, 2019
I thought of that and honestly, these things use tech that seems pretty old. Seems like they mashed together tech that was already in use on the 3ds and Kinect 10 years ago. It also doesn't seem like a good idea to spend that much money on what is a bit of a gimmick that few games use and even fewer need, just doesn't feel justified to me.
Everything is arguable... you seem pretty dead set on disliking VR headsets. Good for you!! There are a lot of people who think otherwise most VR headsets are sold out right now. Can't help but wonder why are you here whining in a vr game forum? lol Lots of other games that are not for you to play, go play them!

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
Everything is arguable... you seem pretty dead set on disliking VR headsets. Good for you!! There are a lot of people who think otherwise most VR headsets are sold out right now. Can't help but wonder why are you here whining in a vr game forum? lol Lots of other games that are not for you to play, go play them!
I really like the idea of the game and was actually excited to play it only to learn that it can't be played without a headset, then I was further disappointed when I saw how inexplicably expensive they are. In short my disappointment is immeasurable and my day ruined

• Angry
Reactions: Hunscs7 and atur

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I really like the idea of the game and was actually excited to play it only to learn that it can't be played without a headset, then I was further disappointed when I saw how inexplicably expensive they are. In short my disappointment is immeasurable and my day ruined
Your the person in this image

Reactions: thatRandom000

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
I noticed that apparently no creator touches the "spring" slider on the "F Glute Physics" panel. If you're also annoyed by seeing perky little bubble butts wobble around like jello, that's your fix right there.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes