4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
Where can we get the download links
If you already have a recent version installed, you can go to their download their updater and just update.

Umm... you can totally play it without headset?
In my short time here, I noticed a lot of people on this forum love to hate VR. They often don't bother to really look into whether a game works in non-VR or if the dev is planning on it. Seems like they care more about trashing VR.

Last edited:

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
If you already have a recent version installed, you can go to their download their updater and just update.

In my short time here, I noticed a lot of people on this forum love to hate VR. They often don't bother to really look into whether a game works in non-VR or if the dev is planning on it. Seems like they care more about trashing VR.
i dont have anything on my part..
should i just wait for the op to be updated and wait for the updated links?

congru

Dec 27, 2019
why is my "character" slowly floating in a direction? how the hell do i stand still? I'm getting a headache just trying to stay still and posing a character.
This can be caused by having a game controller plugged in.
If the stick is slightly off-center you will get drift. You may not have noticed in other games because they give you more of a 'dead zone.'

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Pilsener_Urquell

Mar 18, 2019
In some scenes im getting an Error... saying that UI Sliders can not be added... Have i forgot something? Im stuck with the same pace everytime -.-
Can someone pls help?
Thanks a lot!

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
hey, im just wondering how to play the scene? i mean i didnt see any scene, its just like 3d blender stuff. how do i get scenes?

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Slight boost in physics performance in 1.20.
CPU Benchmark.bat
150 -> 160

CPU High Physics Benchmark.bat
134 -> 148 fps

Basically unchanged GPU performance

GPU Benchmark.bat
155 -> 152

Hair Benchmark.bat
210 -> 210

on a 8700k@5.2 ghz / 2080TI.

Anyone mind running the cpu benchmarks and post what they get with a 8 core or higher processor?

Even with my overclock i'm struggling with several KamiGato scenes in vr.

the "10-25% general improvement, >100% improvement in specific cases" not so much a "general" improvement according to the benchmarks, as a pure physics improvement. Though physics is where it really needs to improve.

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
I first tried this game around 1.09~1.11, I think, and it was a buggy mess, and scenes never load properly and control was cumbersome.

Now that I've tried 1.20, I think it's safe to say that this is now... 'playable'. You still need a decently assembled scene by other modders, and that means hunting for creators and shelling some cash on Patreon, but at least it's somewhat worth throwing a few coins for now.

I've always wanted to suck an ultra feminine shemale's cock without risking STDs, or losing my dignity. This game is about as close to that as possible with current technology. Shoutouts to Weebu, you degenerate motherfucker! lol

Played on Ryzen 3700X, GTX1660Ti and installed on M.2 SSD. Desktop mode only.

Creator key for 1.20 - C28571
Absolute legend.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
@xe02 emm a 32gb folder? .... for VaM? huff you really havent even scratched the surface xD ... yea just keep it that way lol my most slim VaM folder where i put only the most important things .. so it runs better on a SSD, is; at this very moment! = 393GB after i just slimed by 69.8GB by removing all the scenes and character presets i wont be using anytime soon. meanwhile the main VaM Folder i keep as a backup and compatible with older versions of files and scenes is = 597GB ... (not to mention i keep a Ziped Backup of all the VaM related things i ever downloaded im scared cux the force is way too strong with that one!) (mind you these are reasonably newer folders i made after transcisioning to SSD..) here is a pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell i been thinking of getting rid of the full compatability VaM install and just leave the play-install cux i really wont be going back to the older stuff anytime soon since so much new content keeps coming up..

Reactions: JINBLADE

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
@xe02 emm a 32gb folder? .... for VaM? huff you really havent even scratched the surface xD ... yea just keep it that way lol my most slim VaM folder where i put only the most important things .. so it runs better on a SSD, is; at this very moment! = 393GB after i just slimed by 69.8GB by removing all the scenes and character presets i wont be using anytime soon. meanwhile the main VaM Folder i keep as a backup and compatible with older versions of files and scenes is = 597GB ... (not to mention i keep a Ziped Backup of all the VaM related things i ever downloaded im scared cux the force is way too strong with that one!) (mind you these are reasonably newer folders i made after transcisioning to SSD..) here is a pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell i been thinking of getting rid of the full compatability VaM install and just leave the play-install cux i really wont be going back to the older stuff anytime soon since so much new content keeps coming up..
shit.
will a 250gb ssd even sufficed for the game plus the update?

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
shit.
will a 250gb ssd even sufficed for the game plus the update?
Well It really depends a lot on what you gonna be using it for .... if you intend on get a couple of hot scenes and then only add and switch characters every so often then a 250 gb SSD will probly last you a bit if you use it wisely and do not use it to store suff ...at all .... I strongly suggest to get something with at least 1TB of space so it last you about 1yrs hell my ssd i use for games is 2tb and is in need of some help already. only games i play are "VaM" and "Call of Booty" but VaM has taken most of the space .....
___
And if you seriously wanna enjoy VaM.. migh as well save up and go VR! buy a "HP Reverb V2" or maybe the latest Oculus.... i really dont like the tracking on the "Original HP Reverb" it really gets lost at times... head tracking is really shit but makes up for it with good graphics... and i believe as long as they keep making tracking come from the cameras on the unit it will continue to suck... but hey who am i to say otherwise! let the geeks at HP continue to add cameras to it the Reverb v2 has 4 cameras instead of 2 now is twice as acurate! shit ...turn of the lights and the thing wont work.
___

Reactions: keycode
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes