4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Eternity01

Dec 19, 2019
I updated my 1.19 (might have been 1.18 -- I can't recall) to 1.20, but "installing" Easy Mate IV's menu doesn't seem to "show up" anywhere. EM 3 has its menu still there (if I load the scene for one of the menus) but EM 4 doesn't even seem like it's got a menu, and I'm fairly sure I installed it correctly. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Rolled my install back to 1.19 using the updater and the issue with EM IV not showing its menu is present.

Last edited:

Hammerfall27

Aug 19, 2019
Hammerfall27 maybe this helps :)
Thank you but i already tried download updater or reinstall game. Problem did not solved. I am cutting my all addons-saves-custom folder. So it is clear but still same error. Is this a regedit problem? Maybe?

edit: I am using windows 10

Last edited:

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you but i already tried download updater or reinstall game. Problem did not solved. I am cutting my all addons-saves-custom folder. So it is clear but still same error. Is this a regedit problem? Maybe?

edit: I am using windows 10
it work for me to jsut download V1.19 then update. My original v1.17 updated just get fatal error

Afran

Feb 4, 2018
why is my "character" slowly floating in a direction? how the hell do i stand still? I'm getting a headache just trying to stay still and posing a character.
You can set you drift. First thing I did to stop the headaches.

ionou

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to make our view follow a Player Navigation Panel in desktop mode? I have seen scenes with this turned on but if I try to replace it with a new Player Navigation Panel or reset it in Menu.Navigation.reset-player-position then the view does not follow the panel anymore and there is no option to turn it back on again.

Okmo306

May 17, 2019
Im a touch confused. Vam just goes to black screen on launch and doesnt ever finish loading? any ideas?

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
How useful would it be to buy a shitty 10$ vr controller just to enjoy a bit of interaction even without a headset?

Reactions: Hirz

Ripsaw9

Aug 31, 2020
Tried it out and great visuals for just a desktop version non VR.

Can you interact more with the premade scenes? I noticed you cant really take off clothes or move the models around easily and they appear fixed in just 1 position.

Last edited:

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
I updated my 1.19 (might have been 1.18 -- I can't recall) to 1.20, but "installing" Easy Mate IV's menu doesn't seem to "show up" anywhere. EM 3 has its menu still there (if I load the scene for one of the menus) but EM 4 doesn't even seem like it's got a menu, and I'm fairly sure I installed it correctly. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Rolled my install back to 1.19 using the updater and the issue with EM IV not showing its menu is present.
vam is often a big PITA, the so called easy-mate IMHO is the best candidate to become a PITA in the (main) PITA. I'm sure you solved on your own the issue with EM. I got rid of that as soon as I was testing it one time. Sorry for my negative personal opinion... it was a freeware and maybe it is also now, useful for learning fast how to survive in the very complicate vam 3d fapping dimension.

Last edited:

pbam

May 22, 2018
How do you use a model's look with "hidden" hair assets (i.e scarlet, some overwatch models) on another scene? When I open the said model's scene you can clearly see the "hidden" hair atom if you check the show hidden items in the atom window. But when I load it into another scene(i.e dances etc) the hair can no longer be found under hidden items hence the model is bald

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Tried it out and great visuals for just a desktop version non VR.

Can you interact more with the premade scenes? I noticed you cant really take off clothes or move the models around easily and they appear fixed in just 1 position.
For either version VR or Desktop VaM; You must know how to make your own adjustments to the scenes, that includes the character and its clothes, that being said first you will need a specific plug-in "DesktopClothGrab" i think i attached it somewhere here, otherwise get it somewhere in there if you dont have it: you just open menu up and click on the Edit option like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From there you can click on your Main UI like:
then click on "Session Pligins" look carefully there are similar names on that list see the pic:
and finally "Add Plugin" and select the one named; "prestigitis.DeskTopClothGrab". now during this session you can use the key shourcuts "Alt+Mouse" to grab character's clothes with the mouse to a certain extent! .. nothing compared to what you can do in VR though....but well better than nothing i guess. Here is another screen while using Alt+Mouse on Desktop mode had to use an actual print screen for this one oh seems the mouse doesnt show up on the screenshot.. oh well.. i took a break in the middle of this to catch up on downloading new models available there that i hadn't grabbed yet.., you might wanna do the same, without further yaping! here ;

--------
And that is it for the interacting with the Clothes part you asked about....
---------

To mess with the Preset Posses that prettymuch are rigid just enable the "JOINTS COMPLY" features (take note to only use this to make small pose changes only, not to move the character all over the place, i better take another snip;
Now if what you want is to move your character to a specific place then click on the MOVE tab there, is just a few tabs (exactly 4) on top of #2 (aka; "Control & Physics 2") on that image.

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
How do you use a model's look with "hidden" hair assets (i.e scarlet, some overwatch models) on another scene? When I open the said model's scene you can clearly see the "hidden" hair atom if you check the show hidden items in the atom window. But when I load it into another scene(i.e dances etc) the hair can no longer be found under hidden items hence the model is bald
Here is the plugin's link on Mega (non-var);
.................................. on HUB (.Var);
It is from these Posts: ,
-I got no idea why the different names but... hey is free.... the latest version is the ".var" obiously! but you should check the Mega version since it has tutorial pictures of "How To" use it... kapish!? Comprende!? well i hope this helps you! enjoy!

Reactions: goguorange

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Anyone have or no where to get game models from? I have a fair few but there must be more out there I can also share what i have if any of you want them? I have about 30gb worth

Last edited:

winewolfwine

Jan 6, 2020
hello , i am using vam 1.20 , i can load all the scene assets ( bed , floor , toys ) but my characters are all transparent , except for their hair
how can i fix it ?

check attached photo

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes