4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Azza

Jun 14, 2017
Hey what was the forum that shares paid VAM assets? I had found it once but lost my C drive a couple weeks ago and cannot remember.

Thanks.

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
i found the mofme's asset (toys, sex machine, ect.) in var files... how to import them in a scene?
i putted those var files in the addonpackages folder, and i see it in the game browser, but i try to ad an atom, they are not in the list.
need some hint pls...

anyway, models in this "game" are superb, the amount of body customization is increbile...

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
i found the mofme's asset (toys, sex machine, ect.) in var files... how to import them in a scene?
i putted those var files in the addonpackages folder, and i see it in the game browser, but i try to ad an atom, they are not in the list.
Go to add atom, misc, select 'customunityasset'. From there you select the newly created atom and the asset tab, select file, and once the file loads you will find the individual assets in the drop down.

I find that particular asset.bundle a bit janky and sometimes it wont load into existing scenes and throws up an invalid package error.

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
there are sex scenes that can be used with any character model?'for example, I have a model(ana), and just by tapping that scene perform those sex moves (with the man next door, of course this one),that I don't have to create the poses and animations

exter

May 29, 2017
there are sex scenes that can be used with any character model?'for example, I have a model(ana), and just by tapping that scene perform those sex moves (with the man next door, of course this one),that I don't have to create the poses and animations
I've been lucky so far with most scenes from Mr.Orange

exter

May 29, 2017
New update for the . Also it was mentioned in the discord, that meshedVR will now focus on VaM2 since that project fell behind more than it was intended.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
New update for the . Also it was mentioned in the discord, that meshedVR will now focus on VaM2 since that project fell behind more than it was intended.
I hope VAM 2 gets the focus, this version we have has one huge flaw which is the CPU limitations.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Hello, I think I broke my vam lol. I have encountered a similar bug like winewolfwine for several days. With vamx custom looks can be invisible with only the hair visible. And more frustrating, some scenes don't work properly anymore, the character is frozen and only the hair moves. :lol:
Like if an invisible doppelganger was animated but only with the hair visible.

winewolfwine

Jan 6, 2020
Hello, I think I broke my vam lol. I have encountered a similar bug like winewolfwine for several days. With vamx custom looks can be invisible with only the hair visible. And more frustrating, some scenes don't work properly anymore, the character is frozen and only the hair moves. :lol:
Like if an invisible doppelganger was animated but only with the hair visible.
how did you fix it ? i tried reinstalling and updating and installed different versions , also did not work ?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes