4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
how did you fix it ? i tried reinstalling and updating and installed different versions , also did not work ?
If u have too many stuff installed in the game, id get rid of the plugin mods and start the game to check if it worked. Its mostly the plugins that do stuff like that. If that doesnt help, get all the mods uve installed and save em then get a fresh VAM and drop it in.

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know how VAM hub integration handles scenes/looks/morphs/etc that are updated? For example.. I have a VAR of a scene that I downloaded via hub integration and it's 1.0, the creator updated it to 1.1 but the hub says I already have it although it's still at 1.0.

12blobus95

Oct 29, 2020
I need help with my rift s. I was playing wam normaly few days and suddenly today controller tracking went crazy its become really laggy and its messed up. I didnt download any new plugins or stuff for it, also i restarted the game and stuff but no succes. If any one can help me with this I would be very thenkfull.

Edit: I tried other games and they work fine only having issues in wam

Last edited:

danny221221

Nov 16, 2020
I need help with my rift s. I was playing wam normaly few days and suddenly today controller tracking went crazy its become really laggy and its messed up. I didnt download any new plugins or stuff for it, also i restarted the game and stuff but no succes. If any one can help me with this I would be very thenkfull.

Edit: I tried other games and they work fine only having issues in wam
dude do you have the vam code for the latest release pretty please?

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
Help pls, i've download the update VAM from patreon but i get the same error

Edit: i fix the fatal error just by moving the VaM file

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes