4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
You mean "why is the menu behind the girl?". If thats the case, there is a option which says something like "menu always on top", which you probably somehow unchecked or changed.
You mean the draw ui on top in the misc tab? It does nothing...
The performance options also do nothing though, unless i have to save them somehow

exter

May 29, 2017
You mean the draw ui on top in the misc tab? It does nothing...
The performance options also do nothing though, unless i have to save them somehow
Yeah, that one. I just tried it and it has to be checked. If it doesnt work for you, you could try reloading the scene or restart VaM. If that still doesnt work, you can try opening the options button in the updater and try the "Sync/Repair" buttons. But i dont know if that helps, since i never used them myself.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, that one. I just tried it and it has to be checked. If it doesnt work for you, you could try reloading the scene or restart VaM. If that still doesnt work, you can try opening the options button in the updater and try the "Sync/Repair" buttons. But i dont know if that helps, since i never used them myself.
And that did it, thanks man!

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Does anyone have this issue; Whenever i want to make a pose with a small character with an average/tall one, the collusion of the small one gets wierd. For example, when i try to make the character stand on the floor, it floats around. Is there a way to fix that ?

ENSFW

May 26, 2018
We should add a link to JustLooking ForNothin's excellent and exhaustive tutorial:

It's over two hours long but covers almost everything you can possibly do in VAM. I just got started with VR in general and found this really, really helpful.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, does anyone know if hand tracking in Oculus Quest works for this?
It kinda works if you use Virtual Desktop to stream the game, but not really as it's just emulating controllers in VaM using the handtracking of the Quest, it's kinda neat but you can't do anything but touch and grab stuff, which i guess might be good enough if you're not actually creating scenes.

Crouchu

Aug 2, 2018
Hello guys, would anyone be able to list their favorite scene creators ? 363GB paywall pack is overwhelmingly big to browse and im pretty new to vam and would need some help. I dont want to download assets etc I wont ever use

dybal

Apr 27, 2018
Hello guys, would anyone be able to list their favorite scene creators ? 363GB paywall pack is overwhelmingly big to browse and im pretty new to vam and would need some help. I dont want to download assets etc I wont ever use
i recommend you to download Easy Mate IV, it will give a good idea of what VaM can do,

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
I can ask you a favor, I would be very grateful if someone can get me the assets of the Milfy City characters and export them to VirtAMate I do not know how to do it but I would really appreciate it a lot until I would pay them

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
you mean the browser on the quest itself?
You can use Virtual Desktop to directly stream Steam VR from your PC to the Quest, as the name suggests you can also just browse your PC but that's not why you buy it.
Oculus Link essentially does the same thing but with a cable, Link is the better way to play if you're willing to deal with the cable though, it gives you better picture, lower latency and charges your headset.

Last edited:

hvali24

Nov 15, 2020
I played only the desktop version. The physics and character controls are amazing. Congratulations devs!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I think I'm just too dumb for VAM. Even after downloading and installing scenes from either the hub, the directory, or the F95 torrents, and downloading the dependencies that are listed on the sites, I still can't get things to work. Sounds never play, hair is missing, models just stand there with no way for me to start the scenes, etc.

And I have no idea what to do with plugins. I tried using in a new scene, but all I get is the error log freaking out and giving me infinite errors.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
guys or a problem and I hope you help me to solve maybe there is a plugin for this, then I will explain to you practically when the penetration starts the penis has no collision with the vagina and the same goes for the anus and as if it does not enter anything I post an image and I hope you can help me thanks

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
and then i wanted to know something ... since i also wanted to create a sit wait for cum pose how is it possible to make the sperm that ends up on the character's face? either on the corm or on the ass I wanted to know how to create such a scene

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

camelcigarrete

Feb 3, 2020
Guys I'm having a strange issue here. Everytime I try to load the game it just chrashes the whole sistem. Screen turns black, the GPU fans go ballistic and I have to reestart the PC. It's weird because I'm having no problem to run other games like BF1 or TW3 on pretty high settings, so I don't think is a hardware problem. I just made a fresh clean installation and the same happen. Anyone have any ideia or have experienced something similar, or know how to fix this?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes