4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021
Does not look alive to me :cry:
Indeed. There was 10 time more sharing on the thread than the "assets release page" including stuff out of the board ... The only issue was the days long drama-talk that could have happen in private. This thread is doomed. Locking a thread like that is as dumb as frustrating as what the VAM reddit is ... you guys just thinked about yourself, not about all the users. That sucks ...

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
Sharing is alive and well, many replies with assets here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/?prefix_id[0]=35

Bookmark that one and also this link:
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35
Majority is requesting for assets not sharing them. Which parallel world are you living in? In this world they mostly stopped sharing when our successful sharing tread was closed. The moderators did not close that tread because it is would increase sharing and be better for us. They did it so they have less moderation to do more freetime and less DCMA take down requests and trying to figure out where the content is they need to take down. They made it very easy for content creators to take down links and know who posts them. The goal was to mostly stop the sharing of VAM content and they succeeded. This is a very big world there must be another forum sharing VAM content I will try to find one if not find a forum where to start a VAM sharing thread. This is not the correct behavior of a forum that shares assets. Behaves more like an anti asset sharing VAM.

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
How to get to the VaM asset page from start to finish. It's not bad once you know how to do it. I am surprised that after all this time, nobody has actually explained to people how to get there. You can get there from anywhere in F95.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's that easy. Hope this helps everyone.
How does that help when it is a painful reminder 9 shares in 6 days? You can clearly see the sharing stopped there the moment they closed the thread. People are protesting or just mostly done sharing on here. Even some of the people who shared very much there stopped doing it.

Screenshot from 2021-09-05 18-41-57.png

13h12

Nov 19, 2017
Dam this game looks promising, however i keep getting an error when i launch the updater.

i did step 1, step 2, and thats where i get the error. Anyone know what to do or how to fix?

is it a need or should it give me an error?

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
Dam this game looks promising, however i keep getting an error when i launch the updater.

i did step 1, step 2, and thats where i get the error. Anyone know what to do or how to fix?

is it a need or should it give me an error?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How do I correctly use the PoV in VR? There's a bunch of things in my install directory, I have improved PoV and Passenger plugins, but I don't know how to use either. Right now, when I possess a characters head, the head moves as I move, but if the body automatically moves my head won't follow it, therefore breaking the animation. How do I do this? There's some animations that have a passenger checkbox, so for those I simply click on that and it works as intended, but some animations don't have that.

On the picture I'm posting, the last error in the log says possession and passenger don't work together, and to use the Passenger checkbox, but where do I find it?

birdonawire

Aug 25, 2021
How do I correctly use the PoV in VR? There's a bunch of things in my install directory, I have improved PoV and Passenger plugins, but I don't know how to use either. Right now, when I possess a characters head, the head moves as I move, but if the body automatically moves my head won't follow it, therefore breaking the animation. How do I do this? There's some animations that have a passenger checkbox, so for those I simply click on that and it works as intended, but some animations don't have that.

On the picture I'm posting, the last error in the log says possession and passenger don't work together, and to use the Passenger checkbox, but where do I find it?
So the best plugin for this type of thing is the Embody plugin. You can either use passenger or posses with it. download that one instead and use it..

Reactions: Anon2469 and TellyV

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020

As Birdonawire says, Embody is the current standard. But, just installing it on an the person your trying to possess with its default options will do exactly the same thing as your currently experienceing. For an animation where your body moves you need to set it to Passenger and disable the trackers:

Then set the passenger options to :

If you use 'Lock Camera Rotation' or 'User-Driven Rotation' depends on the animation, if the animator has animated the head and where it is supposed to be looking. Mostly for sex scenes, user driven is fine, for story scenes usually locked, but it's not a rule.

with the script installed, hit active checkbox and it will move you to the persons POV. Don't forget to uncheck exit on menu, unless you have some other way to reactivate embody when you are in play mode.

Last edited:

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
How does that help when it is a painful reminder 9 shares in 6 days? You can clearly see the sharing stopped there the moment they closed the thread. People are protesting or just mostly done sharing on here. Even some of the people who shared very much there stopped doing it.

View attachment 1389624
That's because they didn't gave us permissions for uploading content, i wanted to upload my stuff and even contacted the admins but they won't reply me.
Only a few people have the permissions to post new content, that's the real problem.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there anyway to skip ahead of some animations? Or maybe fast forward a bit, or something like that. I've downloaded "A Queens Toy" but the first time I ran it, the girl freaked out completely after 10 minutes into it and completely disappeared from the scene, and I'm not sure if I want to waste another 10 minutes to see if it's gonna happen again or not.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Is there anyway to skip ahead of some animations? Or maybe fast forward a bit, or something like that. I've downloaded "A Queens Toy" but the first time I ran it, the girl freaked out completely after 10 minutes into it and completely disappeared from the scene, and I'm not sure if I want to waste another 10 minutes to see if it's gonna happen again or not.
Not easily unless the creator has made it do that, you can put fast forward buttons in yourself, but to be honest you need to be pretty familiar with VAM and how scenes are built to be able to do something like that.

birdonawire

Aug 25, 2021
as u\TellyV said it can be challenging. I will try and goto the main settings and turn on edit mode and then goto the Animation section and skip ahead there. Sometimes it works sometimes it makes a mess of things. Depends on the content creator and how much work they actually did with the animations. Some folks are really dedicated and others are just spewing out crap that they copy and pasted from another content creator and are trying to make a paeso of their hard work.

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
Does anyone know how to delete all those old scenes ? I can't find these via file explorer.

View attachment 1392151
Don't delete them, just hide them. If you delete them they'll be recreated if you use VAM-updater.exe for example, doubtful if deleting would break anything, but hiding is the safest option.

Can someone post a permanent discord link? They're all dead

tom56

Dec 19, 2017
Don't delete them, just hide them. If you delete them they'll be recreated if you use VAM-updater.exe for example, doubtful if deleting would break anything, but hiding is the safest option.

doesn't work

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes