4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Is anyone know how using "render to movie" plugin that included the Audio ??
I have Goldenpack 2.9 , and I have set all MMD and scene plugin set... when I launch the Record, and then play the MMD, the result is not included the Music... can someone tell me how to properly using MMD Paid Plugin ...?
Thanks anyway...

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
I have Goldenpack 2.9 , and I have set all MMD and scene plugin set... when I launch the Record, and then play the MMD, the result is not included the Music... can someone tell me how to properly using MMD Paid Plugin ...?
Thanks anyway...
It only captures frames into image files that gets spliced together with ffmpeg. Some tips though I would not recommend 60 fps mode. It's going to require post processing with handbrake or whatever editor you have because the final result can be several gigabytes. 60fps files produced sped up video. After several testings I found chosing 120fps mode in Render to Movie and maxing out all your physics and eye candy was perfect speeds converting it to a 60 fps mkv and the audio was able to sync up neatly.

Reactions: Pesadilla

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks anyway...
I dont think it can record audio, use nvidia

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Good news everyone! =p

PDD 1.0.6 is here!

• Added "delocalclothes.py" and "delocalhairs.py" that will remove your duplicate clothes/hairs inside local Custom/Clothes/Hair, so more deduplication.
  • Put some quality of life improvements in the dependency mapper that when a bad var is found will stop and rename the var to the "disabled" extension so vam will ignore them, also it will tell exactly which one is failing, next time the program runs it will ignore that faulty VAR.
  • Added version to scripts
Sorry for being absent but with all the thread closing drama and some personal stuff i had to take a step back, but im here now...

https://f95zone.to/threads/pesadilla-deduplicator-pdd-1-0-6.91634/

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to delete all those old scenes ? I can't find these via file explorer.

View attachment 1392151
That is a var by meshed which will be in you addonspackages folder. If you delete it it will be recreated whenever you run the updater (unlikely to be often at this point) but I would double check to make sure none of the built in assets are saved inside any of the meshed vars before deleting. Just jsons usually don’t occupy much space and hiding these scenes would likely accomplish the same thing.

Reactions: CowOwCW

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021
For god sake can we reopen the vam asset thread already ? 99% of peopoe voted against the closing of the thread and now this place is DEAD. Mods : If you don't want to manage it, at least NAME NEW MODS to do it, but don't block hundred of group members when you guys are the only ones ok with this situation. You guys just killed the hype, that's a fact.

Apr 14, 2019
For god sake can we reopen the vam asset thread already ? 99% of peopoe voted against the closing of the thread and now this place is DEAD. Mods : If you don't want to manage it, at least NAME NEW MODS to do it, but don't block hundred of group members when you guys are the only ones ok with this situation. You guys just killed the hype, that's a fact.
game will be dead anyways in 3 months when vam 2.0 come out

Reactions: DeathDragon5858

malucobee

Jan 1, 2020
As Birdonawire says, Embody is the current standard. But, just installing it on an the person your trying to possess with its default options will do exactly the same thing as your currently experienceing. For an animation where your body moves you need to set it to Passenger and disable the trackers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then set the passenger options to :

If you use 'Lock Camera Rotation' or 'User-Driven Rotation' depends on the animation, if the animator has animated the head and where it is supposed to be looking. Mostly for sex scenes, user driven is fine, for story scenes usually locked, but it's not a rule.

with the script installed, hit active checkb ox and it will move you to the persons POV. Don't forget to uncheck exit on menu, unless you have some other way to reactivate embody when you are in play mode.
Not easily unless the creator has made it do that, you can put fast forward buttons in yourself, but to be honest you need to be pretty familiar with VAM and how scenes are built to be able to do something like that.
I bet you know the answer to something I've been to lazy to look up but I always wanted to figure out which joystick binding I should set to toggle in and out of pov in VR/passenger via oculus. Have you found a preferred binding? Thanks!

Lemli

Aug 24, 2019
Vam 2.0 has been coming since sept 2019 and its nearly 2022. Vam 2.0 was never meant to support Vam 1.0 content so basically everything you all have on Vam 1.0 right now wont work with 2.0. This was the info provided back in 2019, I still don't think 2.0 will support any vam 1.0 content.

Vam 2.0 content will also be locked behind a massive paywall, vam 1.0 started with all creators providing content free until a few greedy people thought their shit don't stink so pay me for it.

We need threads like the one that got closed or else Vam 2.0 will die, who is gonna spend $1000's on poor quality crap because you can bet that all creator's will support each other by deliberately having other paid dependencies for their own content and so on.

If you don't believe it, well its already happening.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
I bet you know the answer to something I've been to lazy to look up but I always wanted to figure out which joystick binding I should set to toggle in and out of pov in VR/passenger via oculus. Have you found a preferred binding? Thanks!
Not sure, I either just activate via edit mode, or make a new UIButton with
Person
Plugin#x Embody
Active=true

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Vam 2.0 has been coming since sept 2019 and its nearly 2022. Vam 2.0 was never meant to support Vam 1.0 content so basically everything you all have on Vam 1.0 right now wont work with 2.0. This was the info provided back in 2019, I still don't think 2.0 will support any vam 1.0 content.
Even when released, its going to take months for what are now considered essential plugins are converted to 2.0. A lot of creators aren't going to move over until its caught up enough to make decent content. There will be models, textures and morphs, they are easy to convert. But with no scenes to put them in, a bit pointless.

Reactions: anus6662000
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes