4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
redknight00 ..... and exactly how is this better and different than the thread we already had. Been 2 weeks all I'm seeing is empty asset thread you said would be better, and the few barren posts above complaining. Placement of the thread is irrelevant as v1.19 as in title is an ancient version it's basically telling someone to search for OS support by googling Windows 3.1 ... when .. in reality the other thread was top google result had the keyword structure people were after.. Assets.. Torrents.. Scenes..

you single handedly killed the VAM community even the discord that was created as a refugee camp lost momentum. Active Daily posts and catching up on the thread WAS the VAM community that you killed.

Luky_luke

Sep 10, 2021
I will be more than thankful if someone answered my question!

Is this keys on top works?
1.19 keys:
Creator:
Entertainer:
Free:
Teaser:

So i can know if I'm going to waste my quota gigabytes
or all works ?

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I will be more than thankful if someone answered my question!

Is this keys on top works?
1.19 keys:
Creator:
Entertainer:
Free:
Teaser:

So i can know if I'm going to waste my quota gigabytes
or all works ?
Not sure if 1.19 keys still work. They should, if they haven't changed since last year. I can tell you that the 1.20 creator key still works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luky_luke

anus6662000

May 5, 2021
game will be dead anyways in 3 months when vam 2.0 come out
And so ? Tons of material was done on this version, everything is blocked and this thread is dead as shit just like the assets release thread .... There was no justification out of lazyness to close the assets thread, once again 99% of voters said NO. What is wrong with the mods ? Why do you guys don't simply name new mods to deal with the stuff you don't want to handle instead of selfishly blocking everyone ? This is a treason to everyone who took some time to come and share in here : why the hell peopoe would come and share stuff for the new version knowing mods coule lock the thread when they want with no justification just like reddit mod ? Where is the interest of this group if you guys are doin this ? Just reopen the thread and stop acting like kids ...

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Anyone have a copy of ?
We are in version 43 and the post you put was an older version, you want that specific version or the latest? if its the latest i already uploaded to asset release time ago

Reactions: ShadowLad
Oct 11, 2019
The following change has been made to the site: Navigating to virtamate.com or hub.virtamate.com or clicking the VaM banner now redirects to the free resources category page. Previously the home page redirected to the top resources page which showed all resource categories. This change is to better align with what the VaM program does when browsing the Hub. The primary purpose of the Hub has always been to promote and host free content for use in VaM, and this change better aligns the site with that purpose. One additional click is now required to see paid content. The previous behavior of seeing all resources in all categories can be done by clicking the Resources tab.
lol even meshed has had enough.

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
lol even meshed has had enough.
At the same time he is working on making VAM 2.X better Paywalled lol. Sounds more like a stategy in the hopes not too many stop using VAM 1x and at least enough people are around to use VAM 2X he knows free content is the best way to assure enough people will want to stay and use VAM 2x.

punisher29

Aug 22, 2021
hi I just bought an occulus quest 2 and I see everywhere that vam is the adult vr reference. I downloaded the simulator and took the creator mode. on the other hand I have trouble using the software. how do you activate a scene (everything remains frozen) and how to change the model in a scene. Thank you

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Would someone good at photo editing please change the color of these nipples and areolas to look more like on the VAM Fame Custom base? Love the look but the nips look weird.

And maybe a less red butt.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
hi I just bought an occulus quest 2 and I see everywhere that vam is the adult vr reference. I downloaded the simulator and took the creator mode. on the other hand I have trouble using the software. how do you activate a scene (everything remains frozen) and how to change the model in a scene. Thank you
It's a long learning curve. If you just opened a scene there isn't going to be any animation typically unless motion capture specifics like Kitty Mocap, ReignMocap, or C&G Studios. Nothing is going to happen they are ragdolls otherwise. JustLooking ForNothin on youtube did extensive feature tutorials over the year, and most recently Captain Varghoss began beginner tutorials. Suggest you start with CV on YT.

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
Vam 2.0 has been coming since sept 2019 and its nearly 2022. Vam 2.0 was never meant to support Vam 1.0 content so basically everything you all have on Vam 1.0 right now wont work with 2.0. This was the info provided back in 2019, I still don't think 2.0 will support any vam 1.0 content.

Vam 2.0 content will also be locked behind a massive paywall, vam 1.0 started with all creators providing content free until a few greedy people thought their shit don't stink so pay me for it.

We need threads like the one that got closed or else Vam 2.0 will die, who is gonna spend $1000's on poor quality crap because you can bet that all creator's will support each other by deliberately having other paid dependencies for their own content and so on.

If you don't believe it, well its already happening.
with certainty...!
Take a look at VAM-Hub practically only paid content is seen now.

in fact they are a bit dumb at marketing.

1- if 2.0 will not be compatible with previous versions.
2- "F95 moderator genius " decides to close the community that sustains the dynamics of the current version.
3- and the PATRONS wanting us to pay for content that besides being obsolete soon with 2.0v and, only offers "more of the same" apart from very few creators.

they still don't realize that it was a shot in the foot.

The fact is, that if 2.0 will not be backwards compatible, continuing to pay for any content for any PATREON is at a minimum, let's say "put money in the trash"

Last edited:

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
to get started

Reactions: punisher29
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes