4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
I've create a new noheadnoleg pose pack, i dont know where share... so i post here, some pose are not perfect and they must be adjusted manually... i'm not expert i dont know how to fix.. but better than nothing. I've try to organize it on folder with appropriate name. The pack contains almost all of his poses from 000 to 268 (some I avoided on purpose as they are double or impossible for me to fix). For some pose you need also remove tongue collision or move "in" because its out and in some models there are a VAM issues with tongue.
I hope you appreciate it.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hey!!
I found a way to play VaM With a controller
The game become hella easy-to-use
I'm not sure if i can post the link
I found it in Vamhub
In free plugins
So
Open Vanhub
Serach for "Basic gamepad support 3.0"
Have fun!
That sounds cool. I will have to try it out now. I already downloaded it a while ago, but never got around to testing it.

Reactions: Luky_luke

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
For those of you who are interested, VAR Organizer now has a GUI and is actually usable and could speed up your VAM (except for those already running FasterVAM I guess).
If you want, you can check and modify/extend (if you wish) the python sources, but since version 0.6 you can also get the version that 'contains everyhing' (I hope) and just run the executable.

2021-09-16 14_51_22-VAR Organizer for VAM.png

If you don't know what 'VAR Organizer' is, the brief explanation is that you can have all your VARs stored in one location outside of your VAM AddonPackages (or even on some other SSD/HDD) and then use VAR Organizer to just link in one or multiple scenes or looks with all the required dependencies. It will never touch any of your VARs and ONLY create links from your VAR storage location to a subfolder of AddonPackages and also only remove those links. At no point will any VAR be ever modified/copied/deleted.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice Path Virtualization and Database creation work hopefully the SQL database asset management will become like in Daz Studio a direct path of VAM itself in the Future :)

willis reed

Aug 26, 2017
Hi all, first time caller long time listener. I was away from VAM for a while and now it seems that some newer timeline animations are breaking. The flesh of the character does not stay attached to the invisible bones. High heels and other assetts move off with the animation but the model and main clothing does not. Any idea why this might be happening? I am hoping someone else has encountered and resolved this issue by changing a setting in desktop mode. You can see the issue in the attached screenshots.

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I like a few others apparently do not have the magic touch on this site for the correct search key words.

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
What version of timeline do you have and what version is the scene's timeline dependency?
And VAM version btw?
Does this affect all scenes?

willis reed

Aug 26, 2017
What version of timeline do you have and what version is the scene's timeline dependency?
And VAM version btw?
Does this affect all scenes?
I currently have quite a few revs of timeline in my AddonPackages folder. 126, 178, 205, 210, 217, 218, 222, 223. I generally try to make sure I download the dependencies for the scenes. The issue does not affect all scenes or even all of the models in a scene. In the case of my screenshots the male animates correctly and the female does not. In one threesome scene the male and one female animate while the 2nd female does not.

I will confirm that the timeline version matches each scene correctly and report back. Thanks for the response!

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
I think that scene is Study Buddy, if so it's 226 on the dependency list. That's already Timeline 5, which is in beta at the moment, and I remember having an issue when using a scene created with an older version of Timeline. It wasn't like yours and being in beta problems are expected.

Can you get hold of a 226 or higher version?

willis reed

Aug 26, 2017
I think that scene is Study Buddy, if so it's 226 on the dependency list. That's already Timeline 5, which is in beta at the moment, and I remember having an issue when using a scene created with an older version of Timeline. It wasn't like yours and being in beta problems are expected.

Can you get hold of a 226 or higher version?
I will have a poke around and see if I can locate a Timeline 5 file. If nothing else you have pointed out something to keep an eye on. I did not realize that when I click on the hubs dependency download link to 226 it was directing me to a 223 download. I had been assuming that the links were mapped to the revision of each file.

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
Nothing like jerking off to rectangles and cubes o_O

My sugestion is to either run vam_updater > options > check/repair and see if something essential is missing, or get a fresh installation of VAM, copy the scene to it and see if it problem exists.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Sti

Still no luck. I tried clicking on a couple of poses and I think I uncovered an easter egg for The Exorcist ;)
Not sure what that is, but I'm pretty sure it's not Timeline. My suggestion would be to check your session plugins and see if there is something in there. If you have a problem affecting multiple scenes, it's a good bet thats where its going to be.

willis reed

Aug 26, 2017
Nothing like jerking off to rectangles and cubes o_O

My sugestion is to either run vam_updater > options > check/repair and see if something essential is missing, or get a fresh installation of VAM, copy the scene to it and see if it problem exists.
Seems like that did the trick! I know the golden pack I installed overwrote some VAM files and I think another pack I used from DirectorNeo a while back also overwrites files. I am wondering if it was a combination of an outdated timeline script and something broken by one of those packs. Anyway the new timeline and the repair have it sorted.

Thanks for the help!

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes