4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

AmélieLard

May 14, 2020
Hope someone can help me out here,

Ive looked around but may have missed it. Ive gotten some mod assets but not sure where to install or put the files.
Can someone either tell me or direct me to it? Like ive said i looked around but couldnt find it, not sure if its written or not.

Thanks.
I assume most are assetname.var : those goes into your AddonPackages folder

Reactions: robij

Amalltree

Nov 10, 2018
Guys im having this really weird issue with plugins, some work but most dont, and its always a similiar error along the lines of could not find ____ something something <unknown>

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
Guys im having this really weird issue with plugins, some work but most dont, and its always a similiar error along the lines of could not find ____ something something <unknown>
It means you don't have that required asset. Check the HUB within VAM, it's a button on the toolbar, and in it there's a button to show a list of dpeendencies you don't have but are asked for.

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021
I would like some honesty : WHO decided to close the original thread and WHY ? Could this person come here and assume his decision and its complete failure in front of the majority of user that were opposed to the closure ?

Assets are still shared everyday on the hub and on the other boards / discords ( so please stop with the "2.0 is coming so people are not doing much stuff anymore ).

Why in the world after such a complete failure on this deeply selfish decision don't you reverse and reopen the thread ?

Why don't you let people do what they want ?
Why are you acting like Cartman ?

Reactions: poiuzxcklj

birdonawire

Aug 25, 2021
I would like some honesty : WHO decided to close the original thread and WHY ? Could this person come here and assume his decision and its complete failure in front of the majority of user that were opposed to the closure ?

Assets are still shared everyday on the hub and on the other boards / discords ( so please stop with the "2.0 is coming so people are not doing much stuff anymore ).

Why in the world after such a complete failure on this deeply selfish decision don't you reverse and reopen the thread ?

Why don't you let people do what they want ?
Why are you acting like Cartman ?
The person that closed it was the mod for that sub. He was paid by the creators to close it.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The person that closed it was the mod for that sub. He was paid by the creators to close it.
That's a hard allegation without any evidence, it's very possible but you are now a conspiracy theorist unless the mod would tell you the truth of his logic behind it which also means you don't trust what he said about the reasons for the closure ;)
Tough we all have to survive somehow, doesn't we ;)
And you really belive the mod could decide this on his own behind the back of the Admin ;)

gemasimu
hmm what is your main physic setup and the setup for the hair ?
show some more data like your reached physic latency as well (Performance Monitor)

Last edited:
Reactions: gemasimu
Apr 22, 2020
Guys i think ive found a solution to create more full animals :HideThePain: - this morph: This morph changes body but not head, hands, feet (feets changed a little it seems but no biggie). Problem is that its a genesis 1 morph and i dont know if its for male or female - and we need it for both sexes right? Ive tried converting it to g2 but im a noob and failed, so if anyone knows how to put this body morph into g2 and into vam we can finally make our ZOO since we have animal morphs for head and feet (but not that many for hands). Someone please convert this and we will unlock a new chapter of research and entertainment lol (pls convert it for both female and male).

On another note, does anyone know how to split existing vam morphs? This morph i got changes head into animal head but also changes legs into animal legs at same time - how do i split this morph into 2 - one for head and one for legs? since leg part of this morph isnt so good i just want the head morph.

Reactions: abc17830

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man it looks so damn realistic animated with all those small physic details

but most importantly it not just looks realistic it feels realistic

Glute Physics are the most important to heavy and it looks strange

PS: Once this is fully perfectionized Maya Animator on here will have a hard time beating the results, once you can work with your own rig setups :D

Last edited:

gemasimu

Mar 6, 2021
That's a hard allegation without any evidence, it's very possible but you are now a conspiracy theorist unless the mod would tell you the truth of his logic behind it which also means you don't trust what he said about the reasons for the closure ;)
And you really belive the mod could decide this on his own behind the back of the Admin ;)

gemasimu
show some more data like your reached physic latency as well (Performance Monitor)
1632713296076.png
1632713338817.png

Hair asset is missing, check the error log.
1632714848431.png
1632714876869.png

:cry::cry::cry:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
gemasimu

Physic latency is really high try to lower it disable high quality set it to 72 Hz Auto update set the update cap to 1 i know 60 is more stable but at this high latency it makes no sense and it's better to get lower latency and a overal more stable motion result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be really sure with MSAA Level 8 they're a lot of cons vs Pro of Level 4 currently

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gemasimu

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021

gemasimu
Maybe he's wrong, but in the end, this board is dead, even free hub stuff are shared here in duplicate ...
The only people happy with this situation are the mod who closed it and the creators who don't see their paywall stuff shared anymore. Sorry but it's a fact : you guys killed the hype ... so yeah, even if he's wrong, in the end the consequences are the same.

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Maybe he's wrong, but in the end, this board is dead, even free hub stuff are shared here in duplicate ...
The only people happy with this situation are the mod who closed it and the creators who don't see their paywall stuff shared anymore. Sorry but it's a fact : you guys killed the hype ... so yeah, even if he's wrong, in the end the consequences are the same.
i dont know if he was paid. However the ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE AND UNMISSABLE reduction in sharing thats occured since would make even the most belligerent people think "uhh maybe that was a bad idea".

the fact theyve not addressed this is pretty telling imo...

• Sad
Reactions: Putachien

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
do i have to install all 4 parts and the vam updater?
What are you refering to?

If asking about installing VAM, all you need is Vam-updater.exe and with it you can download the base VAM when doing a "Check VAM". And you need a key to activate it.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes