4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Afran

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone else have issues with the left hand VR controller? I have it tracking perfectly in Steam, but the hand (and sphere) are a bout 6 inches above the controller in game. I can't offset it with the menu, because it offsets BOTH controllers, and the right hand is perfect. It used to work fine, but it's been like this for a couple of months. VR set is an HP Reverb G2, and running through Steam VR.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Does anyone else have issues with the left hand VR controller? I have it tracking perfectly in Steam, but the hand (and sphere) are a bout 6 inches above the controller in game. I can't offset it with the menu, because it offsets BOTH controllers, and the right hand is perfect. It used to work fine, but it's been like this for a couple of months. VR set is an HP Reverb G2, and running through Steam VR.
I had this issue if I started the controllers after VaM was already running. Other than that, Reverb G2 works fine here.

Reactions: Afran

mortanios

Jun 19, 2017
I'm having some problems with presets, the hair doesn't load when I want to change the character in the middle of the animation, a friend told me about cua manager, can someone help me please?

Aeroflux63

Aug 29, 2018
I'm having some problems with presets, the hair doesn't load when I want to change the character in the middle of the animation, a friend told me about cua manager, can someone help me please?
Hi,
If I have a character with an asset (hair, weapons, accessories), I save it as a sub-scene. All you have to do then is copy the animation or poses. Connect assets with Parenthold plugin. The CUA manager is too laborious for me and never worked properly.

Magiwarriorx

May 16, 2019
Did the community all migrate to BeyondChat and its Discord?
feelsbad man. I don't have enough connections to get a code :(

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
It’s hard to build a new one replace for the old one that we built it for a very long time. Even the discord we have now or even Beyondchat. Now i just hope the mod could consider for opening our thread again. Our community deserves that. Damn it.

aphids

Oct 14, 2019
Not really, The discord was an imediat bust due to how easy it was for CC to do takedowns/complaints. So they decided that creating a Beyond chat channel, exclusive to only those who have shared, and requires super secrecy to only allow those worthy. Was "easier" than f95 way. :unsure:

Personally I enjoy watching the drama with a side of popcorn

Carl Jr.

Aug 30, 2021
Not really, The discord was an imediat bust due to how easy it was for CC to do takedowns/complaints. So they decided that creating a Beyond chat channel, exclusive to only those who have shared, and requires super secrecy to only allow those worthy. Was "easier" than f95 way. :unsure:

Personally I enjoy watching the drama with a side of popcorn
Welp, since I'm not paying for anything, guess I'll just have to deal with this dead thread :cry:

Apr 22, 2020
Did you make it work? Sounds promising!
A bit, i did manage to get the G1 morph into VAM and the slider started to change character into that morph but it was all exaggerated and shaking with arms becomming to long and boy parts with silly shapes. Will try more later! Any ideas would help, how to make it not become exaggerated and fly around when it reaches max of morph transition level.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes