4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Afran

Feb 4, 2018
I had this issue if I started the controllers after VaM was already running. Other than that, Reverb G2 works fine here.
That was an extremely easy and effective fix. Thanks heaps!

Reverb is fantastic... can't imagine playing this without one.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
You guys aren't missing out on anything. I looked back in the archives for megathread discord and that link is no longer valid. What the discord has become was a series of Arca korean reposts, Art thread screenshots from FreeDLC, and the forum you speak of has mainly been salvaging posts from here.

The activity on both has dwindled. I have forgotten the names of patreon names they all became irrelevant. The best way for VAM to recover is for people just to create this thread back into mega thread. There's no chat, hardly anyshares there.

F95 free and people can make up fake names easily to participate.

malageth

Apr 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The appeal of VaM over others is in its sandbox nature and those trying to emulate that are well behind in terms of features and modding community.

So i personally i dont see holodexxx being a competitor for VaM since both it and holodexxx are going down different paths in terms of what they offer.

Lemli

Aug 24, 2019
Yeah several days ago there was a massive boot out on beyond chat. Guess they wanna make it an exclusive boys clubs but what they dont realise is that some people may be subbed to some of the ones people have shared so pointless posting the same stuff that was just posted.

Next month could be subbed to someone else that no one else is, unless you post something you get booted but nearly everything there is just reposts stuff from here anyways.

Reactions: keycode

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Again.. you guys aren't missing out on anything. 0 posts last 24 hours. Just like the Discord. Only way for VAM to recoup is for people to start posting on this thread again.

This is a dump of people who posted new C&G since june in case you missed a release. I dont have their current Blue one though.

bennihoff

Aug 18, 2019
I have some active Patreon subs. Would like to share on Beyond... How to get there?
I could even sub some Patreons on request.
Thanks

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The appeal of VaM over others is in its sandbox nature and those trying to emulate that are well behind in terms of features and modding community.

So i personally i dont see holodexxx being a competitor for VaM since both it and holodexxx are going down different paths in terms of what they offer.
Not so different as you think but yeah they have another idea of distribution and rather want to sell you their content but who tells you that they not going to change their minds about it and further work out the Scope of the Studio with integrating more Complex Logic Building interfacing with Blueprint directly and building a 3d Interface ontop of the Studio for it.

That's why i used the word Dangerous, true they are even still far away from the Physic Complexity overall but even that can change.

But yeah they rather concentrated to get their Scans in Mobile AR distributed, but who knows.

And i think that cooperation with either the Naughty Sandbox Dev or Captain Hardcore Dev and result sharing failed horribly whyever.
Good for VAM if they rather stab each other or find no common interop to build a bridge on ;)

The more they wait the harder it will be to ever catch VAM again ;)

Last edited:

Niko-1000

Jul 3, 2020
Hi, you have the same anusgen on male and futa?
Is it possible to transfer anusgen from a woman to male and futa?
please help

Magiwarriorx

May 16, 2019
The activity on both has dwindled. I have forgotten the names of patreon names they all became irrelevant. The best way for VAM to recover is for people just to create this thread back into mega thread. There's no chat, hardly anyshares there.

F95 free and people can make up fake names easily to participate.
It wouldn't even be that hard to get this thread into a megathread, and comply with the new rules. Just make an asset release post for everything uploaded, and drop a comment here linking to it. Same for requests.

Reactions: Derwhatoh
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes