4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
I might be able to help, no problem. You have a problem with seams or something?
Not right now, but I want to port DAZ G8 models of the Mass Effect universe once VAM2 is available and textures is the aspect I utterly suck at.
There a guy on Deviant Art, , who makes great models with no textures.

Reactions: jerticignu

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Not right now, but I want to port DAZ G8 models of the Mass Effect universe once VAM2 is available and textures is the aspect I utterly suck at.
There a guy on Deviant Art, , who makes great models with no textures.
To be honest converting G8 faces to G2 is hard for me, if its something other than faces, if its seams or just some misaligned textures I can do those

Reactions: sogetthis

jindakoku

Nov 6, 2017
Damn I've gone for a while, can I also get a link to this mystical Discord if possible? Getting back into VAM :3

Afran

Feb 4, 2018
so what is this a game like HS? or like studio to make animation? because i want to try it
It's a bit like HS in that you have to create content if you want anything to actually look at. But, since a shit ton of awesome community members have already created amazing stuff, you just need to get in there and "play"... after a whole lot of downloading and working out how to do it. It's pretty much the most realistic people sim you'll find for VR. I don't really know how awesome it is without VR though.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
so what is this a game like HS? or like studio to make animation? because i want to try it
Think about it as both in 1 Environment, more closely to Playstation Dreams but it's main target is Human Machine Interaction and Character(Avatar) Simulation you can do Game Logic as well.
You can create worlds inside of it but it is yet more limited than Dreams in those regards to very basic Primitive construction and you still mostly need a 3rd party DCC package for more complex construction based on Polygons only for now.

You can also think of it as another Realtime Desktop and VR Interface to Unity which it's based on same as HS, though it's a bit more limited in terms of Import/Export still as this is still entirely in the Hands of Unity and as such you still need the Unity Editor for more complex tasks and preparation, but only for the more complex content import (final stage).

Most use it for now to Create Interactive Animations for VR with Simulation Characteristics, lot of Experiments currently in all Kinds of Directions apart from just the Fapping Usecase ;)

Being it different Interfaces on top of it or new Physic interaction ideas, a lot is going on think of it as the Next Generation of DAZ Studio in VR but with a far much wider possible usecase spectrum ;)

For example you could already make it your Windows Login and Tifa Grants you access to your System doing the correct titty pinching and spank code or drawing the right way to your favorite spot, telling her a secret or ID yourself with showing her your dick if you like ;)

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
It's a bit like HS in that you have to create content if you want anything to actually look at. But, since a shit ton of awesome community members have already created amazing stuff, you just need to get in there and "play"... after a whole lot of downloading and working out how to do it. It's pretty much the most realistic people sim you'll find for VR. I don't really know how awesome it is without VR though.
its better without vr

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Can anyone please explain to me why creators keep making 1gb+ looks using png textures when just by converting them and loading them as jpg I ended up with files a tenth or less the size for the same exact quality?
Like, I was struggling with disk space with a 200gb directory and gave up on caching when I could have done this the whole time?

Last edited:

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
So I'm new to vam and don't mind dropping a few bucks for quality content. Which creators should I look at for the most/highest quality video game/superhero models?

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
So I'm new to vam and don't mind dropping a few bucks for quality content. Which creators should I look at for the most/highest quality video game/superhero models?
These are the one to absolutely check out imho.
Dunno about superhero content specifically though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
makes some amazing celeb looks.
does some of the best interactive scenes imo.
and make great animations.

also did some nice scenes.

Check out the links and then decide if it's worth subscribing.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes