4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
I don't know if I can request an asset without having any link as I can't find any so fuck it I'm gonna ask here.

Does anyone has a DoA Marie Rose character?

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
updated and current as of 2021-10-15 release.

Some of these I hadn't seen before in it's entirety like Boobie Beach Bounce remastered requires boat and tree assets downable off patreon sites. On mega Sort by Date for changed files they will be dated October.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@emmeline64
Trying to select body parts to put back in place is nigh impossible and then actually putting them back in place is literally impossible.
Yep the Gizmo Drag System was a big mistake since release, 2.0 might finally correct it.
The Pin System seems the right way to go and make it much much more intuitive and stable to handle (similar to DAZ3D part selection) with lowering task times for more complex posing and bone body part alignment tasks further with less hair loss on the way.

Though impossible is wrong but it sometimes needs very hard nerves especially in Desktop 2D to figure 3D Space depth and camera location and where the control point might suddenly has gone, in the case you lost it you would just turn it off and on again ;)

Still they are more worse control systems and implementations around for 2D/3D ;) "Captain Hardcore" :D
And some interesting ideas how to easy it further out and make it more error robust as well click/snap/drag with keyboard controls working in depth movement mode not camera for simple location object placement "Holodexxx"

Though this is the good thing virtually everyone can contribute his ideas and change many parts of this and some actually do it on top of VAM as we speak and try new ideas which then might become the further direction of VAM depending on it's overall system changes required.

Same for the way you criticize the UI they are easier to learn solutions by 3rd Parties already for the top of VAM and the UI's logic is overall not hard to understand if you compare it with something like Unity or Unreals learning curve, it is very much the contrary of hard to learn, even average non techy user will find their way relative fast the growing user numbers and expanding creator counts show it how easy it is to implement many of their Ideas from DCC to Runtime operation.
Though if you are the Type "Hey brother would you please RTFM for me" then VAM will never be for you.

And i fully agree with you VAM is no Game it is a "Experience of another kind" ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It did :) but after it it's like seeing the light and all the possibilities :)

and then you try to find your way through and how to combine these possibilities and how to master many of the Realtime tech restrictions in your way and get the best out of it and still be performant as possible and efficient in your task times :)

When i did my first Realtime test back then trying to understand what this VAM is it was a really wild experience and in that time it was even so much more bugged, though some bugs also created crazy nice random results sometimes the next iteration onwards but you had to understand this first, what suddenly changed your results even if it was in a nicer direction.
This was a ongoing process stabilizing VAM and making it much more predictable thus you now have the lock functions that can avoid unexpected changes and random mixes :)

My first test was kinda pure crazy i tried to simulate a complete live show manually and pushing results out as fast as i could ;)

For those interested in the now Performance Metrics in a new System config back then I5-2400 GTX 1080 VAM 1.15 (now Ryzen 7 3700x RTX 3070) and on VAM 1.22 yes the Scene still works without a hitch but its overall low complexity optimzed to reach the 4K 30 FPS goal back then and absolutely fluid input controlls with as low latency impact as possible :)

Which also means Shadows that you mostly see are overall a baked illusion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please keep in mind what you see here in those early results might look younger to what you used to see from me this has several reasons lighting is one but they are much more, tough i left this extreme dolls beyond long time ago, for now at least.
They are way enough of them around by now in all kind of cute extremes as well most likely more then actual clones by now ;)

Though we also matured quiet a bit here :)

Everyone has their own Experiences their own knowledge of complex systems the Adventure is how to make it workout for as many as possible and abstract it to something functioning for as many as possible without taking yourself to much into the spotlight :)

Look at for example the learning curve of DirectorNeoVam on top of VAM itself (Powerfull) but it partly over complexes things so heavily for it's creator it was surely pure logic going that way though ;)

Everyone who really want's to see it just as a Game for his part time enjoyment, go first with either Easymate or VAMx, both are abstracting the System overall complexity further down in a very user friendly way, combining the work of many great minds/souls.

2.0 will bring all this combined to Next Gen HDR Graphics (moving almost everything entirely to the Unity HDR Pipeline) and even further improved performance by then (though not a generational leap yet, don't expect full simulated body orgies in Realtime under a certain quality output result yet) every Unreal result currently will get real competition against a mega powerfull with full heart blood deved out System (which will never need a Cloud) by a crazy community of nerds that found themselves united under Human Interaction in it's hardest to simulate Realtime form. :)

Next Generation Cum Simulation Results will shortly follow.

Last edited:

Haven420

Mar 13, 2021
*** I am aware that many of these have been posted already ***

I am in the process of gathering ALL available morph .VARs

I will repackage all available morphs into a series of standardized .VARs

This is stage one of a massive project to de-clutter existing scenes, looks, and clothing .VARs and remove all duplicates from within existing .VAR files. This will save around 30% disk space, and drastically reduce all load times as well as reduce RAM usage. It should clear up all dependency issues

This will be a LOT of work, but I am willing to do it. I have already spent a week getting everything started. I have made some really good progress. I just need a little help from the community.

Feel free to message me if you can assist

Haven420

Mar 13, 2021
There is that 36 meg morph package that includes all those paid Daz3D morphs like fantasy creatures, etc
Do_Not_Distribute.Import_Reloaded_Full_Addon

Glaring issue even using a huge conglomerate pack is now the user has 50 some pages of morphs to contend to. File size reduction really shouldn't be a concern as they range from 1-30k a pop. While I agree with you the concern of seeing tons of the same morph listed like when Alter3go would rename vamizer each time and that gets out of control. Personally I view these as .ISO images. I backup what I need and never want to deal with broken files ever again. When people get around to decluttering a collection this just leads to a black hole of problems trying to fix upon refix.

and personally again, my route is simply trim down meta.json files to only include the core.json/jpg, and appearance files if relevant to be used among other releases. If VAM is unable to index anything at all through an empty meta.json everything is magically self contained and clutter free without breaking issues.

Best of luck on your project it's going to be a steep climb considering the torrent packs are nearly 1 TB. Less is more, hording and vam is too many problems than it's worth.
On a 1.5 TB install of VaM, I have already seen a reduction in size of over 500 GB. I am not finished yet. Most of what is in every .VAR file is duplicates. I have removed well over 1 million duplicate files from within .VARs already.

One of the major problems with the .VAR system is that it is basically an .ISO system. Try to mount thousands of .ISOs at once and see what happens.

I intend to avoid the "black hole of problems" by manually fixing everything THEN using a script with my fixed reference .VARs instead of just relying on scripts to do all the work. The end user should have a pretty one-click experience, and it should only fix things, not break them.

I appreciate the link. Thank you

Reactions: mannanaama

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
High Quality Physics are pretty amazing they correct any force jitter for the most complex collisions and even chains, but man are they expensive.

This should have been part of the Benchmark, with a full power kissing/licking scene.

TIP:
For the lock Pose function if you lock the pose and load a general preset better make sure to also disable any saved pose their if you really want to be sure to get the exact same position, having High Quality Physics enabled while changing complex collision chain poses also can help majorly in keeping the pose result as stable as possible.
Even if the Scale differs it can get overall nice results and some random nice ones as well :)

On a 1.5 TB install of VaM, I have already seen a reduction in size of over 500 GB. I am not finished yet. Most of what is in every .VAR file is duplicates. I have removed well over 1 million duplicate files from within .VARs already.

One of the major problems with the .VAR system is that it is basically an .ISO system. Try to mount thousands of .ISOs at once and see what happens.

I intend to avoid the "black hole of problems" by manually fixing everything THEN using a script with my fixed reference .VARs instead of just relying on scripts to do all the work. The end user should have a pretty one-click experience, and it should only fix things, not break them.

I appreciate the link. Thank you
Honour your effort though it will happen over and over again the VAR System as it is is still to complex to understand for many creators and as such they made blatant errors in beta testing all the cases that could possible go wrong.

Now that you did this you should have a nice list of of creators who never duped and used entirely their own IP and Assets ;)

A nice list of totally unique content creators, you could now further analyze that data going deeper excluding Coder work and such filtering more ;)

Also interesting would be analyzing who had strange dependency leftovers that are on a known blacklist.

Also something like a Top 10 of used Dependencies last time i tried todo that i think reloaded morphs where very high :)

Working with all that data on the Server side surely is total fun, so much possible data analyze points by now :)

Last edited:

Haven420

Mar 13, 2021
High Quality Physics are pretty amazing they correct any force jitter for the most complex collisions and even chains, but man are they expensive.

This should have been part of the Benchmark, with a full power kissing/licking scene.

TIP:
For the lock Pose function if you lock the pose and load a general preset better make sure to also disable any saved pose their if you really want to be sure to get the exact same position, having High Quality Physics enabled while changing complex collision chain poses also can help majorly in keeping the pose result as stable as possible.
Even if the Scale differs it can get overall nice results and some random nice ones as well :)

Honour your effort though it will happen over and over again the VAR System as it is is still to complex to understand for many creators and as such they made blatant errors in beta testing all the cases that could possible go wrong.

Now that you did this you should have a nice list of of creators who never duped and used entirely their own IP and Assets ;)

A nice list of totally unique content creators, you could now further analyze that data going deeper excluding Coder work and such filtering more ;)

Also interesting would be analyzing who had strange dependency leftovers that are on a known blacklist.

Also something like a Top 10 of Dependencies :)

Working with all that data on the Server side surely is total fun, so much possible data analyze points by now :)

Not much original content at all... I extracted all .VARs and sorted them out manually pretty well. Millions of files deleted. 800+ GB of disk space saved. Used to take about 5 minutes to load VAM. Now it takes 12 seconds. Everything loads faster. There isn't that 10 second pause every time I click on Hair or Clothing tabs on a person, etc etc. Extracted all .VACs, as well. VARs are definitely what slows VaM down more than anything else. I found all kinds of VARs within VARs and containing VACs. Video files that don't belong. A bunch of garbage. More than 2/3 of what is just garbage. The VAR system basically takes the worst of all worlds and combines it into one toxic little package.

BTW, MeshedVR will not release VaM 2 until people start leaving his Patreon. If 2,000 people quit supporting him TODAY, then TOMORROW we would have VaM 2. He's just leading you along. He's just a lazy fuck that found easy money from a bunch of lames, and he'll exploit it as long as he can without releasing anything

Reactions: mannanaama

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I wouldn't call him that, anytime DAZ could pull the plug VAM 2.0 will be important to avoid this Risk and slowly leave DAZ behind.

Haven420

Mar 13, 2021
To put this into perspective, the typical content creator is lucky to maintain 500-800 patreons a month. Graphtreon website that tracks patreon by graphs that miniscule amount is nothing to him. At 8 euro subs the man is pulling in a consistent 13,000 - 13,600 supporters supplying him with a cool 105,000 monthly income. People pirating his software doesn't impact his lifestyle either. If 2000 people left I doubt would have any impact. VAM remains basic functionability and ugly GUI that it had 2 years ago. In essence it's the same practice ZHFX was pulling. Update here, few updates here. Difference the two have going on MeshedVR has honorable actions within the community and not plaguing his product with anti-piracy hurdles.
View attachment 1468539
This chart is exactly why he hasn't released VaM 2. He's watching it slowly go downhill. If it starts tanking, time to release VaM 2 and start it all over again. If 2,000 people stopped today, we would have VaM 2 in a few days. Guarantee it

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes but in which Development state, lot of code needs to be adapted to a complete new environment all the ideas ported and they are maybe 2 doing this entire codebase transfer and Unity adaption without even having access to Unitys Main code but working only on top of it ?

It took him 3 years to fully Develop VAM into a useable state bringing everything together before releasing anything.

VAM is also a idea of a big illusion in VR that worked it is a very interesting combined project it was very unique before Unity themselves progressed in their own Research Efforts.

And the current VAM will stay unique as it doesn't go entirely the same way as everyone else does, the entire look and feel will be very different.

And this if you not do it perfect can brake the illusion entirely not to speak about Compute Resources.

Last edited:

Haven420

Mar 13, 2021
Yes but in which Development state, lot of code needs to be adapted to a complete new environment all the ideas ported and they are maybe 2 doing this entire codebase transfer and Unity adaption without even having access to Unitys Main code but working only on top of it ?

It took him 3 years to fully Develop VAM into a useable state bringing everything together before releasing anything.

VAM is also a idea of a big illusion in VR that worked it is a very interesting combined project it was very unique before Unity themselves progressed in their own Research Efforts.

And the current VAM will stay unique as it doesn't go entirely the same way as everyone else does.
The fact that he even used Unity a second time shows what a retard he is. Of all the major game engines out there, it is absolutely the worst. Unreal Engine isn't even that good by todays standards, and it blows the walls off Unity in every front. It's had full nVidia Physx GPU support for nearly 20 years, too. I'd love to see a VaM like game run on ID Tech. Unity feels like it was developed open source by mostly a bunch of under experienced and over exuberated college kids and just stitched together with good intent. It's trash. They've tried and tried just adding onto what they already had instead of starting completely fresh again like all the other more advanced game engines have. For what he has been making the past 2 years of VaM development, he should have been able to hire a dozen people to write a new proprietary in-house game engine just for VaM. But he spent the money on prostitutes instead

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
it was done by .NET nerds i agree it just recently even got prepared to a data driven approach the complexity of VAM already crashed it down and brought the older core to it's absolute limits.
Still it showcased todo some parts way better then Unreal and yeah Unreal outside of the realy interesting Internal Studio Branches is total garbage.

Still a very talented community did some crazy prototyping work on this .Net base of a very complex thing munching several things very uniquely together.

And still it holds up really nicely, most of these Unreal projects are already start failing the 1 GPU premise.

Last edited:

Haven420

Mar 13, 2021
it was done by .NET nerds i agree it just recently even got prepared to a data driven approach the complexity of VAM already crashed it down and brought the older core to it's absolute limits.
VaM is not complex. You need physics, rendering, 3d modeling/skinning/boning, and animating. My CPU should be at like 50% max and GPU should be around 80% usually. I play much more complex games in VR with all details maxed. Dozens of unique models running around at 80 FPS (refresh rate of VR goggles). MeshedVR was just a virgin pervert who wanted to jerk it in VR and barely managed to make something work using a shitty game engine. Every decision he makes is wrong, from VACs to VARs to lack of GPU bound physics. And ALL of those decisions were based on what was easiest and quickest for him. He's lazy. He'll milk you all for your $8 a month for as long as he can, then he's going to end up bankrupt. He's never even bothered to copyright anything, because he doesn't know how, and neither do all the hookers he has pegging him all day all night. I'm surprised DaZ hasn't sued him yet

Reactions: Krys Luminos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
DaZ hardly ever sues as long as you promoting their ecosystem you are fine, as soon as you get into their way you dead.
Though most of Hollywood said goodbye (easier to clone)

Sooner or later DAZ will be gone (part of Nvidia)

Overall DAZ retransformed under Morph3D into Tafi as the Mother of all (Lets do Cute and Funny Cartons for the masses based on our tech) *urrrgs*

Though with ongoing Machine Learning their tech will be history soon as well.

Their tech is virtually worth nothing anymore they just monetize on the content platform by now.

PS: Those 80 characters don't do this in 4K Realtime, the only time you have seen this so far was in Frostbite (Mass Effect Andromeda) and that without Cloth and Hair simulation running at the same time concurrently and it was fully preanimated you couldn't interact with it.

Look at other Unity results they are laughable about at best for the moment.

And i didn't saw this yet in any Unreal result in that complexity either, there is only 1 so far which might land here with a lot of luck ;)

Last edited:

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
guys, I'm having a problem, my game always not responding when I open it, I always have to open and close the game multiple times until the game is playable. This wasn't happened before until I decided to add a lot of mods. Anyone know how to fix ? thanks

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes