4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
> comply with the new rules. Just make an asset release post for everything uploaded, and drop a comment here linking to it. Same for requests.

Funny thing is the rules don't even seem to apply to the request secion. Barely anyone is creating a release post. Most peeps are just dropping a link to mega/anonfiles and moving on. No one has time for this asset release shit.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
If someone drops a link in reply, click Report and select game update. I've done this several times and it works. Mods move it to completed. There are three just in the last 24 hours: https://f95zone.to/forums/completed-asset-requests.97/

Everyone just loves to whine. Again, thankfully all the whining is here now, not in some mega thread that forces you to sift through pages of whining to find content posts... The content is coming just as fast or slow as it ever was. The mega thread had nothing to do with people posting content or not, it was just pages of whining and the mocap creators talking shit to each other and bob oblong shitposting. It was complete garbage and a giant time sink if you wanted to find content. There's no more content on Discord or DC, people are just making shit up that there is some fantasy internet spot where more content is posted, it's all nonsense, whining, and begging same as always.

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
> If someone drops a link in reply, click Report and select game update. I've done this several times and it works. Mods move it to completed.

I'm saying that the asset section is pointless if requests are fulfilled this way. Latest updates is empty for 5 days straight why'll the request section gets answers. What is the point of all this?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
He mean “ the asset release” , not “ completed asset request”, dont try to insult sb when u dont even know anything.
Content is posted every day, the links have been posted here several times just by me and others along with the instructions on what to do in the old mega thread.

You're just being willfully ignorant at this point. If you still can't find content, get your head checked after you get your eyes checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: aphids

congru

Dec 27, 2019
New progress update on VAM 2.0:

New posing system, 'muscle poses', model work, less bounce & jitter. Looking good!

Not really looking like it's anywhere near a release, though. I've got my fingers crossed for 2022.
On the other hand, MeshedVR reminds us that 2.0 is expected to break ALL 1.0 content. Yikes!

Reactions: 95007664

anemone7

Feb 24, 2020
There is no activity, no surprise and no point of check any of these pages anymore.
It is obvious what the system was meant to be, is now a failed one.
I still hope the old system comes back, and we can check for new stuff everyday, adding some surprise to our boring meaningless puny lives.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Content is posted every day, the links have been posted here several times just by me and others along with the instructions on what to do in the old mega thread.

You're just being willfully ignorant at this point. If you still can't find content, get your head checked after you get your eyes checked.
You. Post content??? Where is that? Im not go around here for content anymore. Just hate the way u insult people. For me, vam community on f95 just dead the day our mega thread dead. That’s all. Go with your content, i pay for what i like.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I started to only share a few now, once they have been out awhile. It seems people on here don't even want to click the like button once they download, for free things that others have paid for. Nearly 200 downloads on one, But only 8 likes.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
I started to only share a few now, once they have been out awhile. It seems people on here don't even want to click the like button once they download, for free things that others have paid for. Nearly 200 downloads on one, But only 8 likes.
I really miss you bro :))

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
I really like this model, but sadly the body texture is fubar. Besides the weird nipple color, there are also excessively dark fold lines under arms and glutes that really stand out during animations.

After screening all Ren textures, I found the Jamie texture to be a good replacement. What I can't do on my own is adjust the hue of the Ashley face texture to match the Jamie texture and blend the neck area. Would some photoshop wiz kid lend a hand, please?

These are the textures that need to be blended:

(no attachment because that reduces size)

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
I really like this model, but sadly the body texture is fubar. Besides the weird nipple color, there are also excessively dark fold lines under arms and glutes that really stand out during animations.

After screening all Ren textures, I found the Jamie texture to be a good replacement. What I can't do on my own is adjust the hue of the Ashley face texture to match the Jamie texture and blend the neck area. Would some photoshop wiz kid lend a hand, please?

These are the textures that need to be blended:

(no attachment because that reduces size)
I really like Jamie texture as well, hope you like it:

Reactions: sogetthis

Putachien

Sep 2, 2021
Damn, this board is sti
There is no activity, no surprise and no point of check any of these pages anymore.
It is obvious what the system was meant to be, is now a failed one.
I still hope the old system comes back, and we can check for new stuff everyday, adding some surprise to our boring meaningless puny lives.
Everyone works by dm now, if you know the good people, sharing is still as good as before, but only between people of trust that knows each other, and only by dm. Most of all recent paywall stuff can be found.
But this board is dead, killed by his own mods that still don't have the dignity to admit their failure un public ...No one seems to be ready to assume how shitty this idea was
- Almost nothing is share here out stuff already shared in the old thread.
- The new sharing method is way longer and more complicated than the old one
- Finding the new asset sharing page on the current new arborecence is as shitty as the new posting system.
Anyway, still no one to assume this decision, so consider this place like a non-sharing discussion board now

F95 is dead ...

fz

Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says "First Person Mode" on all of the screenshots... So.. Who am I? Am I the bystander getting cucked? Is this screens from a virtual cuck simulator? Hmm...

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes