4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
Amazing they shutdown the general page.

Where is everyone getting content from these days. Surprisingly the assets area kind of sucks. Hoped it would have been more refreshed. With the first 10 items spanning from days to months old :(
Or am I using it wrong?

Any ideas if another forum is sharing content?

Reactions: frewgew

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019

Where is everyone getting content from these days. Surprisingly the assets area kind of sucks. Hoped it would have been more refreshed. With the first 10 items spanning from days to months old :(
Or am I using it wrong?

No, you're using it right. There really isn't much being shared anymore. If it is, it's very sparingly.

There were Discord servers that were supposed to be replacements for the general page, but they've basically become a wasteland of memes, shit posting, and unanswered requests. There's allegedly a "beyond chat" that, from what I've read here, is no better than the Discord servers.

Don't even bother with the Reddit page. It's literally nothing but a glorified Patreon ad for creators.

The only places left are the Hub and kemono.party. With Kemono, search for an artist you're interested in and hope for the best. And even then, they've adapted to remove their stuff after posting it.

In my opinion, unless you pay everyone, VaM is pretty much dead.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
Best bet is just to start the momentum going again here encouraging people to fill up the pot for a 2022 Paywall Pack. I wouldn't necessarily blame solely redknight screwing everything up for everyone on this site, probably had a lot to do with covid and a lot of extra time on people's hands.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
hi. sorry for the newbie question.
I'm on valve index. I just noticed that my right controller is controlling the fingers of one of my models and it's doing it on all the scenes. I must have activated something in edit mode or something but I don't know what... any idea?
thx

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
hi. sorry for the newbie question.
I'm on valve index. I just noticed that my right controller is controlling the fingers of one of my models and it's doing it on all the scenes. I must have activated something in edit mode or something but I don't know what... any idea?
thx
after a lot of resetting, it became normal again I don't know why... but for the finger recognition of the index valve to be active I had to do something...

edit : no it s come again , or it was always there T_T

Last edited:

CustomIsntIt

Nov 9, 2020
No, you're using it right. There really isn't much being shared anymore. If it is, it's very sparingly.

There were Discord servers that were supposed to be replacements for the general page, but they've basically become a wasteland of memes, shit posting, and unanswered requests. There's allegedly a "beyond chat" that, from what I've read here, is no better than the Discord servers.

Don't even bother with the Reddit page. It's literally nothing but a glorified Patreon ad for creators.

The only places left are the Hub and kemono.party. With Kemono, search for an artist you're interested in and hope for the best. And even then, they've adapted to remove their stuff after posting it.

In my opinion, unless you pay everyone, VaM is pretty much dead.
Best bet is just to start the momentum going again here encouraging people to fill up the pot for a 2022 Paywall Pack. I wouldn't necessarily blame solely redknight screwing everything up for everyone on this site, probably had a lot to do with covid and a lot of extra time on people's hands.
Yeah I am thinking might be nice to grab some new content.
Torrents are hard to organise due to not wanting to use my own torrent hosting.

Maybe use one.. none the less having a collection of rare stuff that can constantly be uploaded etc.

If anyone is interested. It's all anonymous
PM me..

Give me a var list

Maybe paywall only.. not the mega packs we use to create.

Content from patreon From Mid 2021 to now

Please do go ahead and pm me, if lots of us do this means higher chance to find some great content.

Like I said. Let's stick to the harder to find stuff.. stuff that's locked behind Patreon.

If you subscribe to any patreons.
Please message me with what you got.

You will all be rewarded in the end.. the more the merrier, if no one gives we all suffer.

Been doing this for a while guys.
Create a temp account if you want to be extra careful and then pm me.. only thing is you need like 5 posts before pm works for new accounts here.

Try to release this one by NY. A quickie hehe

Last edited:
Reactions: eponge

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
VAM currently stucks on it's limitations many scenes aren't interesting at all and many things just repetitions not much innovation and innovative results you mostly find on the HUB not on Patreon.
also C&G his work becomes repetitive over time the X thousands dance over and over and over

there are very few who bring some interesting ideas virtualharem for example is one of them lately nicho made some awesome timeline results which are more worth than many of those useless patreon releases combined.
And currently our GOD is on the run for innovating in new UIX ideas for VAM and Remote Character Collaboration :)
Eosin should of course be mentioned with his awesome (VR) Video Recording implementation work as well as
imakeboobies released a super nice rigging converter tool for CUAs which makes it possible to import the IK directly and make it working directly in VAM as normal nodes like any normal Person Atom which soon should make external content now fully Animateable in the VAM Pipeline :)

And he Demoed his work also with Ghast right out of Unreal from Project Helius Paralogue: Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft

Still we are on a High RUN of new innovations by many awesome minds even in the times of our highest limitation which pushes us back for much more crazy results :)

Last edited:

Skuo

Mar 21, 2020
2021-12-13_18-10.png

VamX 1.15

Environments Pack Update v2

AddonPackages for vamX 1.10+
Part 1: / Part 2:

You're welcome...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im not interested in this Kid talking and arguing im personally only interested in how we can reach MetaHuman state as fast and efficient as possible together in the entire simulation complexity.

Im on neither side i have only this Goal in Mind

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Hey there
Reactions: atur and Bob_Oblong

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Great new Scene (perfect if we had VAM 2.0 improved fluids by now) :)

Scene and SuperSpeech System by SpaceDog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Some Ghost executes/refines/remashes, brings them together, but overall they are the effort of collective mind.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes