mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
Keep being told this is really good so went to download but why does the update attached to the main post have a virus warning on it? Also in the install instructions you need a file from the patron so guessing not craked?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Reactions: mrg2018

mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-22-0-3-meshed-vr.6881/post-11344693

Grab the updater from patreon. It's free. Then use the codes to unlock paywalled features. No need for crack
I got it and VAMx working.... sort off... The characters do not react to any stimulus and like to say "please enter your password in the box" lol I think i need to find a way to link it to a local llm as its trying to use a service i dont have a password for. It was funny though, woman says something sexy...then repeats on and on about password

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I got it and VAMx working.... sort off... The characters do not react to any stimulus and like to say "please enter your password in the box" lol I think i need to find a way to link it to a local llm as its trying to use a service i dont have a password for. It was funny though, woman says something sexy...then repeats on and on about password
I dont know too much about VamX, but I dont really think you should be fiddling with LLM for VAM yet.

If you want the girls to react to stimulus, you should try other plugins like CUE; Body Language; Silver Expression Tool; Audiomate; Divining Lips and Hands; VamMoan; Life; Glance; Alive... and check which combination with which settings make the best results for you.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a way to move or copy one character's female genitals to another?? help meo_Oo_O
Try creating a skin overlay preset with the genitals you want and load it in the other character. To make it work, you need to remove all skins except the genitals, and save it as overlay preset. Probably there will be a seam between the textures, so you use the faceblend plugin to make it a little better.

You can also try to manually adding the same morphs for the genitals. You can do that by making checking the preload morphs box in the looks containing the genitals you want in the package manager. Dont forget to remove the morphs of the original character. (Set the wanted morph to 1; and the previous genitals morph set to 0)

Or you can use the character fusioner plugin, load it into an atom, select the appearance preset base (the look you want the genitals ported into) and the secondary (the one that contains the genitals), add just 0.01 of the secondary so all the morphs are showed in the base, then you just put the secondary morphs to 1 and the base morphs to 0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oklol111

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
Try creating a skin overlay preset with the genitals you want and load it in the other character. To make it work, you need to remove all skins except the genitals, and save it as overlay preset. Probably there will be a seam between the textures, so you use the faceblend plugin to make it a little better.

You can also try to manually adding the same morphs for the genitals. You can do that by making checking the preload morphs box in the looks containing the genitals you want in the package manager. Dont forget to remove the morphs of the original character. (Set the wanted morph to 1; and the previous genitals morph set to 0)

Or you can use the character fusioner plugin, load it into an atom, select the appearance preset base (the look you want the genitals ported into) and the secondary (the one that contains the genitals), add just 0.01 of the secondary so all the morphs are showed in the base, then you just put the secondary morphs to 1 and the base morphs to 0.
After a while of struggling, it seemed like I had failed. Can you guide with some pictures? :cry:

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021

I've finally mastered the fusioner plugin, thank you so much it's super effective :KEK: :KEK:

mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
I am genuinly confused.
I kept hearing this is THE Vr adult app, so far though it seems a bit meh and I think its down to me not knowing how to use it right?

The animations dont seem to have sounds if you try and load them in (and poses are just that...poses) (and the dances seem to use a youtube video that if you dont hit play on the dancer just dances to silence.

I managed to get vamx to work and thats cool for changing apearences but has a limited number of animations (and the most annoying habbit of constantly telling me to insert my password, it was funny tbh) It has AI but you cant hook it to a local LLM, it has text to speach but you cant hook it to a local instance of Alltalk.

I manged to get the wafiu sex simulator motions to work (mmd2timelines plugin, add the player part of that to the scene plugins and then use the custom ui). However most of the dance moves were so violent the dancer threw her clothes off and looked like her breasts had been replaced with poorly filled water ballons(that seemed to be the case ALOT) also it would not work with VAMX so there was no way to change the character (that i could see....again thats one that might be on me, I am assuming you are meant to be able to change the character)

If you placed the girls in a pose they would not react to your presence in anyway, nor could you interact with them etc.

Why is this so popular?

Xsexstory (very old) had the girls interactable and you could even interact with the clothing... granted there wasnt any real customisation and it wasnt originally designed for VR.

Waifu sex simulator was easier for choosing animations (and they had sound) though I vastly prefer the look of the girl in Vam, I also realise thats abandonware now.

villian simuator had good interaction with the girls.... but very very limited range of what you could do, good customisation though.

I dont want to offend people, I know this is popular, I am sure I am missing something (its the least intuitive app I have ever run) but how do you interact with the choaracter? How do you cahnge the character if vamx cant be used? is there a better way to use mmd files than mmd2timeline (one that doesnt have them violently thowing off thier clothes when dancing and avoids the half filled water ballon breast issue)? why is this so popular?

moc587

Jun 6, 2022
I am genuinly confused.
I kept hearing this is THE Vr adult app, so far though it seems a bit meh and I think its down to me not knowing how to use it right?

The animations dont seem to have sounds if you try and load them in (and poses are just that...poses) (and the dances seem to use a youtube video that if you dont hit play on the dancer just dances to silence.

I managed to get vamx to work and thats cool for changing apearences but has a limited number of animations (and the most annoying habbit of constantly telling me to insert my password, it was funny tbh) It has AI but you cant hook it to a local LLM, it has text to speach but you cant hook it to a local instance of Alltalk.

I manged to get the wafiu sex simulator motions to work (mmd2timelines plugin, add the player part of that to the scene plugins and then use the custom ui). However most of the dance moves were so violent the dancer threw her clothes off and looked like her breasts had been replaced with poorly filled water ballons(that seemed to be the case ALOT) also it would not work with VAMX so there was no way to change the character (that i could see....again thats one that might be on me, I am assuming you are meant to be able to change the character)

If you placed the girls in a pose they would not react to your presence in anyway, nor could you interact with them etc.

Why is this so popular?

Xsexstory (very old) had the girls interactable and you could even interact with the clothing... granted there wasnt any real customisation and it wasnt originally designed for VR.

Waifu sex simulator was easier for choosing animations (and they had sound) though I vastly prefer the look of the girl in Vam, I also realise thats abandonware now.

villian simuator had good interaction with the girls.... but very very limited range of what you could do, good customisation though.

I dont want to offend people, I know this is popular, I am sure I am missing something (its the least intuitive app I have ever run) but how do you interact with the choaracter? How do you cahnge the character if vamx cant be used? is there a better way to use mmd files than mmd2timeline (one that doesnt have them violently thowing off thier clothes when dancing and avoids the half filled water ballon breast issue)? why is this so popular?
1. imo vam is not really a game. its more of a tool, a scene builder. when you are starting out everything's gonna be just PAIN. vam has the most shit ui i have ever seen in my life. but you get used to it if you use it for a while. and yes its the most unintuitive app i have ever used too.
2. i dont use vamx so idk.
3. default titty physics is awful and just like you said... water balloons. i personally use presets from everlaster (i cant find it on vamhub, u have to look around). he also has a plugin called , check out these two, it will fix booba phy issues. you will also need a preset for butt cos physics there are like water balloons too.
for mmd motions, youd need ones that are made well or else it wont look great with mmdtimeline plugin. i prefer the other plugin, mmdplayer cos this one imo has better and smoother anims, but clunky ui.
4. u need plugins for any kind of interactions with model. default vam can only do the basic of things. its barebones af. check out . thats what i use. dm me if you wanna know my setup.
5. vam popular cos its the only "game" that has daz models, realtime graphics, good physics (need setup) and the biggest reason, the huge amount of custom content. simply take a look at or here.
also u need a phd in lighting if you want vam to look remotely good

mrg2018

Sep 2, 2018
1. imo vam is not really a game. its more of a tool, a scene builder. when you are starting out everything's gonna be just PAIN. vam has the most shit ui i have ever seen in my life. but you get used to it if you use it for a while. and yes its the most unintuitive app i have ever used too.
2. i dont use vamx so idk.
3. default titty physics is awful and just like you said... water balloons. i personally use presets from everlaster (i cant find it on vamhub, u have to look around). he also has a plugin called , check out these two, it will fix booba phy issues. you will also need a preset for butt cos physics there are like water balloons too.
for mmd motions, youd need ones that are made well or else it wont look great with mmdtimeline plugin. i prefer the other plugin, mmdplayer cos this one imo has better and smoother anims, but clunky ui.
4. u need plugins for any kind of interactions with model. default vam can only do the basic of things. its barebones af. check out . thats what i use. dm me if you wanna know my setup.
5. vam popular cos its the only "game" that has daz models, realtime graphics, good physics (need setup) and the biggest reason, the huge amount of custom content. simply take a look at or here.
also u need a phd in lighting if you want vam to look remotely good
2) starting to think vamx isnt a good thing to use unless you only want to do vamx stuff.
3) found Naturalis on here and will try that in a sec. MMDplayer, I did look at that and read the last few pages of the topic and it seemed you needed to buy mmd player for it to work right, that thread is where i found out about mmd2timeline, do you have a purchased version and thus its working for you?
4) will try body language.
5) custom content, I added a ton but with out vamx I have no idea how to even change character. I did figure out background colour so I could zero out the back ground and do mized reality with the virtual desktop software....well i say figured it out... i followed a guide.
Would love to know the setup.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I am genuinly confused.

Why is this so popular?

The thing about VaM is the amount comunity created content. The vanilla stuff is garbage compared to user created content. Also it gives you freedom to create any scene you want, it is still time consuming and it demands some skill, but it is far easier than other software used to create games and scenes.
My suggestion: Look at my signature for looks, scene, and plugin recommendations.

Dec 21, 2022
I am genuinly confused.
VAM isn't a game, it' a sandbox. every animation, every sound, every interaction needs to be scripted in some day. There are some plugins that can make some of this automagically, such as bodylanguage, alive, etc that makes the character breathe, gaze, etc, but interactions still needs to be handled, bodylanguage only adds possible triggers which you can hook up to other things, like a plugin that can randomize expressions and the whatnot.

It's advanced and complicated, so it's easier to just download scenes that already does all this. I myself usually use sxs4's scenes as they got a lot of different poses you can choose from, then theres LDR, jyy, cuddlemocap, nl, abctits, and a lot more, easiest is to just keep a watch on this page https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35 and see what comes around.

VAMX is shit, never use that, it only bloats with a lot of shitty looks

Reactions: mrg2018 and fbass

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
I kept hearing this is THE Vr adult app
Yes, it is. Unfortunately, there are no VR games even remotely close to it at the moment.

Yes, animations are just animations. As with 3D softwares, you need to synchronize an audio track with an existing animation.
But you don't need to do all that. If you're just starting out, it's better to test other people's content first, rather than trying to create your own without understanding how it works.

I don't know what Vamx is like these days, but unless it's greatly improved, it's best not to use it. It's limited and will be more confusing than anything else.

Boobs physics can easily be controlled from the 'F Breasts Physics' tab. I recommend that you only change the sliders:
- Mass
- Spring
- Eventually, 'In/out Spring' and 'Up/Down Angle Target' if necessary
Then you can save your character (in 'Appearance Presets') if you want to keep the changes, or even save a 'boobs preset' (in 'F Breast Presets') for reuse on another character.
There are also plugins like 'Titty Magic' which may give good results too.

That's right. If you put a character in a scene, it's just a mannequin, a doll. You have to add behaviors to it if you want it to react (what happens if I touch the character there? How do I want her to react? What if she's not in the mood? etc.).

Why is this so popular?

You have to understand that VAM is popular because it has a LOT of content made by the community, and it also lets you do anything and everything
You can even make a game if you want.
The thing is, by default, nothing is activated. You have to search the menus, add plugins or even develop to get anything done.
That's why, once again, I'd advise you to start by looking at ready-made scenes.
Even if you use VAM every day, it'll take you months to watch the scenes/characters that already exist.
I've posted links with a bunch of content here: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-22-0-3-meshed-vr.6881/post-14317077
If you really want to create content yourself, unfortunately I don't have a tutorial for you, as the one I followed to get started is now obsolete. This one seems to cover the basics well enough, but I just looked at a few parts:

No offense taken.
It's a much more complex game/software than the others, so it's not for everyone.
The interface is very bad, as you said, it's complicated when you're a beginner.
The problem is also that VAM has so many features that I imagine it's a real headache for the developer to present them simply to the user. It's not like it's just another simulator where you have to choose your character, your animation and a little bit of customization and poof, that's it.
Here you can customize everything.

As for the rest, I'll leave you to find out how. I'll just explain how to swap your character because I think that's what you'll be using most of the time. I don't have my VR headset on right now (it's too hot...) so I might be explaining some things badly.
If there's a character you like in a scene, and you want to save it so you can use it again in another scene :
- Display the interface (U on keyboard but I don't know what's your shortcut on VR) and make sure you're in Edit mode.
11.png

- Click anywhere on the character. The interface window will update.
- At the top left of the window, click on "Select Root".
You should have a menu that looks like this. From here, you can change a lot of things on the character.
22.png
- Click on 'Appearance Presets'
- In 'Preset Name', choose a name for the character and click on 'Create New Preset'.
- VAM asks you to take a screenshot of this character (this is just to make it easier to find later.)
Voila, your character's appearance is saved.

Now you can load another scene, select the character you want to replace in the scene with your character and do the same thing again, up to the 'Appearance Presets' menu.
This time, don't enter a preset name, just click on 'Select existing' in the top left-hand corner, and you'll see a list of existing presets, including the one you've just created. Choose it and your character will be loaded instead of the other one.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrg2018 and fbass

Inhumanins

Dec 7, 2021
brother i wanna ask about minimum PC specification to play vam without lag, because i play with my 3050 and that's always lag when i play some animations

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes