Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The perk system and all the characters that were presented made the game look promising but after playing the campaign and 2 side stories im kind of sad.
The MC is supposed to have a lot of sex, but you see nothing of it .He is supposed to be a stud, but seems it happens exclusively offscreen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a mess of plot holes. Im afraid the game needs like 2 years of further develpment to fill them.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
It gets confusing, yes. It shows that they switched design ideas in the middle of the development - from straight up VN with choices to this sandboxy thing. It feels tacked on and it really has a bad UX (User Experience), as the sandbox is confusing and not easy to use.

Having half of the options tied to some random items on a desk in one room (without even decent tooltips) and still having to click through rooms and areas without a feel for what is possible, what is happening when and where is getting tiresome quickly .

Personally I would prefer to return to VN mode, as it seems perfectly sufficient for the kind of story this had been so far. But if there truly needs to be be a sandbox for some reason (is there a strategy part planned? A kingdom simulation? Anything?), then the sandbox needs to be simplified, streamlined and much more information be displayed. Everything needs to be controlled from a single view (with maybe a few sub menus if really necessary), all pertinent info must be easily accessible and the player needs to be much better guided through the whole thing.

Also the whole game would need a rework in that case as this is not a seemless presentation. Having, what, half an hour to an hour of "prologue" that is a completely different kind of game before starting some kind of "sexy Crusader Kings" or whatever the plan is, wont really work out.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Vis [1.1 Prologue ending] [Mad King Games] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (281 MB): - - - -

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Vis: Rise of the Legend [1.0] [Mad King Games] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN (301 MB): - - - -

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
I have been watching this game for 2 years or close to it. Now the prologue is finished ... considering the live expectancy in my country is quite high ... I should be fine for another 63 years, just have to hope the dev lives to finish this ^^

• Haha
Reactions: katarne04

Faun

Jun 11, 2017
Vis [1.1 Prologue ending] [Mad King Games] Kompressed

WIN/MAC (281 GB): - MEGA - - -
a lossy compression 281 GB big! not bad :p ;)

Thank you for your work!(y)

Last edited:

JohanW

Aug 19, 2019
What sandbox?
Terrific VN and stunning visuals. Really beautiful narrative with proper english usage, a breath of fresh air among all those engrish titles. Too bad there are not many choices to be made, and the consequences of those choices are not really apparent.
Alas, I think the author's plans are too grandioso to be completed in a reasonable time given the current glacial pace of development.
But I really love what I have seen so far. Perhaps the author could publish a book?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
There is a scene of his mom imagining herself having sex with him while actually having sex with the dad/king. Also multiple sex scenes with the Yennefer-looking sis and a foreplay scene with the other one right at the end of current version. Also other sex scenes with other characters.
I know what you mean, if you accept the broad definition of sex. But i didnt see MC penis inside any holes below neck of any of his sisters. Theres foreplay and fooling around. Maybe a missed just everything, will see when i play it again.

Reactions: m44
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes