Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
this is getting stupid..clicking all over the place,no f'n clue whats going on..no kind of hints ..and whats with the coming soon bs?? why add more shit to click on if theres nothing there yet? (n)(n)

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
Ok, so because I'm a special kind of stupid (or just really confused), I have to ask: Is there a difference between the "main" game and this "Rise of the Legend" version? It says that RotL includes side quests AND the main quest, and it is a bigger download file...but it's also hidden under a spoiler tag.

So I'm not sure which is the main game I should be downloading and playing. I would think RotL would be the main game because it's bigger and from the description, appears to have more content.

Also, assuming that it's and either / or situation, are both the "main" game and RotL updated to the same point story-wise?

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Due to the fact that now, the team has extended with a new member, a dev, I have now the opportunity to do things better so I will probably do an overhaul for the ROTL, and remove the main campaign and leave only the side missions/stories. This way there will be no confusion and the ROTL will be smaller in size. So my advice will be to keep your savegames from the main game (Vis) and play ROTL only to see the side story until I will release the modified version.
That will be the final change that I make for ROTL, in terms of the redesign. I swear on my family goat.
So, my ROTL saves will be useless now and i'll got to start from the very beginning once again (it's the 3rd time already i believe)... Not fun, man... :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Tohe Miju

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Ok, so because I'm a special kind of stupid (or just really confused), I have to ask: Is there a difference between the "main" game and this "Rise of the Legend" version? It says that RotL includes side quests AND the main quest, and it is a bigger download file...but it's also hidden under a spoiler tag.

So I'm not sure which is the main game I should be downloading and playing. I would think RotL would be the main game because it's bigger and from the description, appears to have more content.

Also, assuming that it's and either / or situation, are both the "main" game and RotL updated to the same point story-wise?
You shall play the normal version. Otherwise you would need to replay the whole game in the next update, see here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/vis-rotl-v1-0-mad-king-games.22179/post-4052066

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.
getting error galleryMemory_curch.jpg False

Nov 4, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0 Compressed & Patched :

Download Standard Edition

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Why does the link say Download standard edition? Is there a deluxe edition somewhere?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, if i download ROL i must also download the standard version or it's the same game ?
Hi,

ROTL is a standalone version of the base game, Vis, that has side stories as well. After the next update, which will be next week, I will redesign ROTL to contain only the side stories. This will cut the confusion and it will be easier to download.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi,

ROTL is a standalone version of the base game, Vis, that has side stories as well. After the next update, which will be next week, I will redesign ROTL to contain only the side stories. This will cut the confusion and it will be easier to download.
Well OK, i will erase the game and wait ...

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes