California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Now to finances, because this is a 'touchy' subject. While the base game is released for free, with every update, on this forum and therefore on other websites, the patrons are the ones that keep this game alive. Why?! Because this game requires assets, proofreading, and since this month, a hired dev. At the beginning of the development, I had nothing but a dream, and when I finally had some dollars I had to make I choice. The choice was to keep the money or to try an invest them into increasing the quality of the game. I chose to increase the quality of the game and that is when I recruited the proofreader. With every milestone I passed, I invest them in the game, because as stupid as it may sound I love to deliver my story more than I love anything in this world, even for those who can't become patrons.

And, in the end, I want to thank all the players that played this game. I hope we can meet in Colonia, one day.
I respect that. I'm not supporting you at this time, as I'm almost double what I originally set aside as my monthly cap for Patreon. One just can not support every game they wish. I do believe that artists should get paid for their work -- hell, I'm a musician, We put $5,000 worth of gear into a car worth $500 and drive 50 miles to a gig that pays $25! -- but sometimes that just doesn't happen.
Actually, I've not played yet. Downloads for the walk-through are messed up and the mod crashes the game. I'll keep trying though and maybe someday I can plunk a few bucks down to help.
Thanks for being on the site and interacting with us "Pirates"!

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Before I download, I want to make sure: Rise of the Legend v1.0 is kind of spin-of? And that's the only novelty in today's update of the thread, because the main game will continue in v1.1?

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
APD13 would you be kind to please clarify all this mess on the menus?
Above, we read, on the Version: Rise of the Legend 1.0
You have links to download supposedly the version 1.0 of Rise of the Legend, but after you decided to create a second section with a "Standalone build Rise of the Legend 1.0"
As I can see other people are wondering what is one and the other as the names are the same AND which have we been playing before.

Reactions: Nayvah and Pinsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
APD13 would you be kind to please clarify all this mess on the menus?
Above, we read, on the Version: Rise of the Legend 1.0
You have links to download supposedly the version 1.0 of Rise of the Legend, but after you decided to create a second section with a "Standalone build Rise of the Legend 1.0"
As I can see other people are wondering what is one and the other as the names are the same AND which have we been playing before.
It is also defined within the spoiler, what "Rise of the Legend v1.0" is
Rise of the legend is a build that has the main story as the game from above, plus stories with side characters, that are not crucial for the main plot.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It is also defined within the spoiler, what "Rise of the Legend v1.0" is
So Rise of the Legend is the whole game plus additional stuff? I was going to start from zero so this is it?

Do you or anyone knows about whether the incest patch works? I know it is the same from before.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes