Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

News related to the Vis 1.1(Prologue end)
Hi mates,
I've finished rendering 85% of the story, that means I covered two out of three major events that are going to happen in this release. I won't talk much about the update, because I don't want to spoil what is about to come.
Fingers crossed and thank you for your patience
Maddy Kingo

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Oh, wow, it seems like

is finally out, and for some time already... :cool:

Hopefully soon i'll be able to continue enjoying this wonderful game with my old saves from RoT 0.8 :love:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh, wow, it seems like

is finally out, and for some time already... :cool:

Hopefully soon i'll be able to continue enjoying this wonderful game with my old saves from RoT 0.8 :love:
I think I will start from zero. Reading the previous release I kind of forgot a lot about the story to be honest.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel for some reason when I've seen your comment in here, I thought Anette could raise as a vampire
Hahah that is why I need to re read it. I don't remember who Anette was. One of the sisters that accompanied MC in the beginning right?
I remember being very interested in a few girls: the sisters, the cute girl he saves and later thinks she died and the witch. But honestly, I don't remember a shit about it. I just remember those as they were in the last release. I will definitely re read it.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hahah that is why I need to re read it. I don't remember who Anette was. One of the sisters that accompanied MC in the beginning right?
I remember being very interested in a few girls: the sisters, the cute girl he saves and later thinks she died and the witch. But honestly, I don't remember a shit about it. I just remember those as they were in the last release. I will definitely re read it.
yup... APD13 , there's no need to change a thing about the game. it's just so vast that's impossible to remember everything, and a fresh replay is in order. or maybe it's just an excuse to see Morrigan's ass once more

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sometimes it is a little weird to see the same folks in every thread I'm lurking around.:p

Yes, a replay is on order and I'm sure it is my time worth. Only drop of bittterness is that the ROL version didn't leaked here, but what kind of dirty pirate would I be if I don't cherish what we have.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think it's on SVS

If that's the newest version im not sure

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not that I see. It is a pain in the ass only to have this bottle neck download links. It's remind me how good we have it's here in the zone. Fast links and even a lot of devs that not only live and let live, but sometimes even discuss the game with us and consider our viewpoint, feedback and so on. Some even put their game her for free.

For myself, I either wait till the ROL edition is on the zone or I spend the money once in the while and used the "official" way. I don't give my money some new fashioned highwayman. This is at least my variante. Not willing to spend the money every month for him, that budget is already pretty worn out. But with every few release, I can live with it.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Not that I see. It is a pain in the ass only to have this bottle neck download links. It's remind me how good we have it's here in the zone. Fast links and even a lot of devs that not only live and let live, but sometimes even discuss the game with us and consider our viewpoint, feedback and so on. Some even put their game her for free.

For myself, I either wait till the ROL edition is on the zone or I spend the money once in the while and used the "official" way. I don't give my money some new fashioned highwayman. This is at least my variante. Not willing to spend the money every month for him, that budget is already pretty worn out. But with every few release, I can live with it.
Oh..I will wait then.
I agree with you regarding sponsor money. I do support but monthly payments gets expensive

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes