Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
any eta for the next release ? Is it every month or two months?
Hey there,

Now I am rendering and I can't give yet an ETA because it is a big release as I must merge three major events. The usual target is one per month but my target is the quality of the game, so if I have to delay it so that I can offer a near to perfection experience, then so be it.

P.S. If that is your laptop, then you have a nice dog and a cool avatar. :)

D

Deleted member 1816167

Hey there,

Now I am rendering and I can't give yet an ETA because it is a big release as I must merge three major events. The usual target is one per month but my target is the quality of the game, so if I have to delay it so that I can offer a near to perfection experience, then so be it.

P.S. If that is your laptop, then you have a nice dog and a cool avatar. :)
Hey thanks for the reply. It was actually me who asked the same question on discord. sorry about bothering you both here and on discord :giggle:

that's not my dog hehe, my avatar is photoshopped :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1594783627459.png

Hi mates,

As you well may know, this update will mark the end of the prologue and set the stage for chapter one. This update will embark you in a roller-coaster of emotions and it will bring into light, the treachery and the plots that have been corrupting this land... well at least a part of them.
On another side note, I've recruited a developer with experience to create and implement the features that I have in mind for free-roaming. I will reveal those features after I release this update. This game is going to be amazing, believe me.
Yours,
Mad King

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 731027

Hi mates,

As you well may know, this update will mark the end of the prologue and set the stage for chapter one. This update will embark you in a roller-coaster of emotions and it will bring into light, the treachery and the plots that have been corrupting this land... well at least a part of them.
On another side note, I've recruited a developer with experience to create and implement the features that I have in mind for free-roaming. I will reveal those features after I release this update. This game is going to be amazing, believe me.
Yours,
Mad King
awesome !! can't wait for it

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Quick question, does the game still have multiple protagonists? I mean that because last time I played we made a decision for both the mother and the sister besides the MC, thanks in advance.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Quick question, does the game still have multiple protagonists? I mean that because last time I played we made a decision for both the mother and the sister besides the MC, thanks in advance.
Hey there,

There some scenes that will relate the story from the point of view of others. Scenes that will influence the outcome and there are some parts where you will have to make important decisions for them.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hey there,

There some scenes that will relate the story from the point of view of others. Scenes that will influence the outcome and there are some parts where you will have to make important decisions for them.
Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it, I really had an interest in the world and the characters but I think we don't spend as much time as needed at one time and jump around too much to be able to really connect maybe because the choices affect the other protagonists directly, normally I prefer to just use one character and let the NPC's be in the authors control being only influenced by what the MC does, the game has very good renders, the story is interesting, the world as well, so overall is very good, just not for me.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just gave it a quick try and have to say the game looks good.
Wondering about the update schedule

Update. After playing more, I have to say this is an ambitious game indeed. Nice renders, nice background music and plot line.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes