CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I've never seen a game plot being so slowly developed as Vis, damn. Literally had to wait, what... 1 year or more for a HJ with Liliana since 0.1? Knows how many months since 0.9 and no Morrigan scenes. I've said this before but I feel Mad King is too ambitious both in story and scope, and that is leading the game moving at crawling slog, and every update feels like its going nowhere. Why a separate stand alone version? Why the sandbox elements that are just there for 2 or 3 updates for nothing at all? Seriously, MKing should just scrap it all and do a VN with choices rather a mostly kinetic one with different sandbox elements, which is what seems to be aimed for.

Also this uddate was making me numb with the dialogue, way too much of the same thing being said over and over again in different form... just get the damn scene over with.

Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
Hello APD13, I just wanted to say that your game is the best game of this whole website. Your game story is so grand & epic in scale! Some person posted that there are many dialogues. My personal experience is that I am absolutely loving the way the story is progressing. And dialogues are crucial for a deep story. I actually like your dialogues & especially loved the frozen lake part that was added recently. I think you now have got the right balance between story & adult content so keep going this way. For me personally story & dialogues are the most important as these make the game worthwhile. I think if somebody feels horny & wants to jack off quickly then they can play almost any game present in f95zone as most of the games here only have adult content with little story. Only very few masterpieces have solid story in f95zone (were the adult part is properly weaved in the overall story). Vis is one of those rare masterpiece. Thank you for all your work in making this game. I thoroughly enjoyed your game. I can say from the high quality graphics that making this game must take lot of time & effort. I can't donate in patreon (as I am just a student right now with no income) but you have my heartfelt gratitude for creating this awesome game & giving access to it for free :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hello APD13, I just wanted to say that your game is the best game of this whole website. Your game story is so grand & epic in scale! Some person posted that there are many dialogues. My personal experience is that I am absolutely loving the way the story is progressing. And dialogues are crucial for a deep story. I actually like your dialogues & especially loved the frozen lake part that was added recently. I think you now have got the right balance between story & adult content so keep going this way. For me personally story & dialogues are the most important as these make the game worthwhile. I think if somebody feels horny & wants to jack off quickly then they can play almost any game present in f95zone as most of the games here only have adult content with little story. Only very few masterpieces have solid story in f95zone (were the adult part is properly weaved in the overall story). Vis is one of those rare masterpiece. Thank you for all your work in making this game. I thoroughly enjoyed your game. I can say from the high quality graphics that making this game must take lot of time & effort. I can't donate in patreon (as I am just a student right now with no income) but you have my heartfelt gratitude for creating this game & giving access to it for free :D
Thank you mate. I am glad to see that the game is on the right path and it has its fair share of positive feedback. Thank you!

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Its not bad, but im a skipper, its too much text and story is to heavy for me. i want joy not a complicated VN Book. Taste are diffrent, but thx for upload

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hello APD13, I just wanted to say that your game is the best game of this whole website. Your game story is so grand & epic in scale! Some person posted that there are many dialogues. My personal experience is that I am absolutely loving the way the story is progressing. And dialogues are crucial for a deep story. I actually like your dialogues & especially loved the frozen lake part that was added recently. I think you now have got the right balance between story & adult content so keep going this way. For me personally story & dialogues are the most important as these make the game worthwhile. I think if somebody feels horny & wants to jack off quickly then they can play almost any game present in f95zone as most of the games here only have adult content with little story. Only very few masterpieces have solid story in f95zone (were the adult part is properly weaved in the overall story). Vis is one of those rare masterpiece. Thank you for all your work in making this game. I thoroughly enjoyed your game. I can say from the high quality graphics that making this game must take lot of time & effort. I can't donate in patreon (as I am just a student right now with no income) but you have my heartfelt gratitude for creating this awesome game & giving access to it for free :D
Its definetely something different than the rest of games the environment itself deserves a reward starting from the props and the materials its like a fresh breathe of air atm really dont care abt the sex scenes i just want to see this game with a completed tag.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
I'm so confused here..

Was going to play this game for the first time.. But I have no clue what to play.. Should I play normal VIS? or the Rise of the Legend.

I tried to search and read up here. But I never really got a good answer to my question.

Which version gives me the full experience?

I see Vis is verison 1.0 and Rise of the Legend is version 0.8

Does the mean the ROTL version is outdated?

which one should I download as a first time user that wants it all.. ? =)

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I see Vis is verison 1.0 and Rise of the Legend is version 0.8

Does the mean the ROTL version is outdated?

which one should I download as a first time user that wants it all.. ? =)
RotL is a version for patrons that includes a bonus side character. It's not important to the main story and 0.8 is outdated, so you should stick to the normal version if you want the newest content.

darkmk

Aug 5, 2019
maybe spoiler

you know some people saying there is so much story and little lewd scene,and mc saying i'm not gonna be same loser i used to be and he acting like a loser again and again,you can't get over some habit over one day so it's need some time and if you play till end you gonna see the story going forward not gonna say perfectly but almost,so this is building up the story for more much content and i'm love this game so give the dev some more time and this game gonna be best.english isn't my first language if i said something wrong i apologize

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes