the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Vis [v1.0] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 2.49 GB

Download Win,Linux (274MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (258MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ryahn UncleVT

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Idk if it's just me, but I get a very weird feeling when the girls I try to fuck are constantly calling me "my friend", like every other sentence ends with it. Maybe change it up a little or just remove it. It's not necessary or natural when they talk to each other. Just imagine yourself in a conversation saying "my friend" again and again. It would make you sound like some shady dealer in the back alley :D

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Idk if it's just me, but I get a very weird feeling when the girls I try to fuck are constantly calling me "my friend", like every other sentence ends with it. Maybe change it up a little or just remove it. It's not necessary or natural when they talk to each other. Just imagine yourself in a conversation saying "my friend" again and again. It would make you sound like some shady dealer in the back alley :D
Pretty sure that this game was designed as an incest game with the main 3 female characters. The patch doesn't say it's an unofficial one my friend ;)

So is 1.0 the final release or is this just the end of the beginning? Like we getting a 2.0 ect?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hey mates,

I've put a new screenshot on the main page, on how to trigger the main campaign.
first, when i click on the dagger, it says "to be continued" so nothing happen.
second, is there anything to happen in the freeroom mode? i can only nap or sleep and go to morrigan.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
first, when i click on the dagger, it says "to be continued" so nothing happen.
second, is there anything to happen in the freeroom mode? i can only nap or sleep and go to morrigan.
Hey mate,

Have you started the game from the beginning?
Related to the free-roam, the first update after the prologue will bring new features for free-roaming.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hey mate,

Have you started the game from the beginning?
Related to the free-roam, the first update after the prologue will bring new features for free-roaming.
Not in the last cuple of updates? No. ... so i have to. From the start. again offf. But only it is a realy good game and i like the music and Morrigan is :love:
Realy, the game is awsome

Reactions: Alex20232077
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes