TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I really like the idea of the game, but the tag should change to multiple protagonists, we spend more time playing as other people then the supposed MC, and that is a pity, i'm not into controlling others, let the NPC do what the NPC would want to do, and let me control the MC and shape the story to the extend that they would be able to. Sorry about this, i'm just bitter because i really liked the game world but this is deal breaker for me.

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
is the free roam just there for us to spend an amount of time every update looking for what button to continue the story because we forgot about it, only to randomly stumble across it in the shape of a knife that has absolutely no text or description saying its to continue the story?

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Vault141

May 14, 2020
have waited for vis v1.0 for so long now atlast it's out awsome story btw the characters are good the slow but steady build up of character is good but i gotta ask this what the piano melody that plays when you enter little sister's room and she is crying you know father scolds her for eating cake and stuff

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes