-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Hey mate,

All I can say without giving spoilers is that there aren't any actions without consequences. The fact that those consequences were not present in the latest releases, that doesn't matter that it won't be present in the future. So to answer your question, yes. There will be choices that will make the players to cross some boundaries or not. Depending on what they will have to lose or gain.

Cheers
Epic. Thanks mate.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
So when I reach the sandbox mode am I done with the game? First playthrough of the game and now I cant find anything to do. Everything I click just says coming soon so I assume im done right?

On a side note I really liked this game. Its kinda hard for me to get into these Medieval games, but this one I was pretty hooked. Cant wait for more

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
So when I reach the sandbox mode am I done with the game? First playthrough of the game and now I cant find anything to do. Everything I click just says coming soon so I assume im done right?

On a side note I really liked this game. Its kinda hard for me to get into these Medieval games, but this one I was pretty hooked. Cant wait for more
Hi mate,

I am glad that you liked it. The sandbox is the end for now but with future updates I will add activities and things to do with the main characters or just for fun. Also, I have some features that are on the roadmap. Fingers crossed.

Cheers

gahall7903

Sep 26, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.9 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The part where you are supposed to type in A Piano keeps saying wrong.

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
can someone please tell me how to ENTER THE CHEAT CODES?
secondly: what is the answer in the game to the question that is a MUSICAL INSTRUMENT????
THIRD can the developer please make the MC's Penis bigger ? it hardly is now and it is really missing the story up

Jun 17, 2018
To the dev and the crew, this is such a wonderful game! i was totally hooked to the story and the way MC uplifts himself and takes decides to step up was so intriguing. For someone whose going through a lot atm, that was surely motivating. The frozen lake camp training was something that hit me harder. Good job guys, waiting for further updates. Take good care of yourselves!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Walkthrough...aye.

I normally could care less about a walkthrough in one of these games as I want to discover the paths the author creates without temptation to take the easy route. But in this game I think it would be a good idea after my story came to a finger-nails-on-chalkboard, screeching halt at the frozen lake. Seriously irritating. Earlier I had decided to take our dazed and confused MC and sister Morrigan down the 'dark' path and thought I was making the appropriate decisions to do so. But no, a very truncated paragraph or two about what a loser the MC is/was and game over. A bit of lazy writing if I may be so bold.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
any difference between rise of the legend version and this 0.9 version ? :)

Last edited:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
im a little confused atm. i met king gunther in my room then it just swaps to free roam. i didnt get to speak with him. he just said ' im glad you made some time to see me' then it went to a thank you screen and then sandbox mode. the walk through has steps for talking to him. did i miss something?

EDIT: never mind. i found it. i had to click on the dagger on the table in my room

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes