Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So MC is totally cool with being abducted and tortured [drowned, caged and beaten unconscious.] and just comes home a week later and says Hi mum, love what you've done with my bedroom, can I paint you?

Makes total sense, unlike my natural reaction which would be have everyone directly involved killed, the guards who let them in fired or sent to prison and told the mother to go fuck herself and never talk to me again and then go and talk to other people I actually still like, despite the fact that none of them seem to have questioned my disappearance.

I actually found that whole scene after such a jarring transition so annoying I just speed clicked through it, totally uninterested in anything they said. To me it might as well have been just a montage with eye of the tiger in the background, it was that uninspiring as far as I'm concerned.
How people feel anything positive towards someone who goes behind your back like that I've no idea.

Lets just totally ignore that it was already established [when he was tied to a tree and left for dead] that the MC's witch sister can sense when he's in danger and she was apparently no where to be seen for this entire situation and no explanation as to why. If being drowned and beaten doesn't count as danger then I don't know what does.

Lets also forget that a week before the mother painting Anete was last seen naked, being drugged and molested and no one seemed to care, least of all the MC, what happened to her.

This story is just all over the place.

Then I see this gem in the comment from January, "The game is still in the demo phase (prologue)".
If thats really the case then it'll be 10 years before the main story is finished.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
So MC is totally cool with being abducted and tortured [drowned, caged and beaten unconscious.] and just comes home a week later and says Hi mum, love what you've done with my bedroom, can I paint you?

Makes total sense, unlike my natural reaction which would be have everyone directly involved killed, the guards who let them in fired or sent to prison and told the mother to go fuck herself and never talk to me again and then go and talk to other people I actually still like, despite the fact that none of them seem to have questioned my disappearance.

I actually found that whole scene after such a jarring transition so annoying I just speed clicked through it, totally uninterested in anything they said. To me it might as well have been just a montage with eye of the tiger in the background, it was that uninspiring as far as I'm concerned.
How people feel anything positive towards someone who goes behind your back like that I've no idea.

Lets just totally ignore that it was already established [when he was tied to a tree and left for dead] that the MC's witch sister can sense when he's in danger and she was apparently no where to be seen for this entire situation and no explanation as to why. If being drowned and beaten doesn't count as danger then I don't know what does.

Lets also forget that a week before the mother painting Anete was last seen naked, being drugged and molested and no one seemed to care, least of all the MC, what happened to her.

This story is just all over the place.

Then I see this gem in the comment from January, "The game is still in the demo phase (prologue)".
If thats really the case then it'll be 10 years before the main story is finished.
If you wouldn't have clicked through it you would have found out why he didn't react negatively towards them. The training gets explained to him and he realizes he needs it to be a leader.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Just started this. The renders are amazing! Probably some of the best around. What would make this, IMO, one of the best games here is probably better dialogue. Grammatically, it's rather weak. I find myself correcting the dialogue as I read more than enjoying the beautiful renders.

I hope it gets better as I progress through the story. Everything else is really good! (y):coffee:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Corona and MC.
Hi mates,
Well as the city I live in is in total lockdown and with the counterstrike team moving from base A to base B, I hope that you are all out of the harm's way and wait patiently for this issue to pass.
Now, things for our MC aren't going so well. In the image above you can see Gunther's men that have taken "refugee" in the fortification that is separating the city from the castle (also I am updating the kingdom view)
So, keep safe and let's kick some Gunther ass.
Yours,
Mad King

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
APD13: Are you continue developing to the Rise of the Legend or what is your plan?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.

Good Morning
How do I access the cheat?
Thanks

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I like this game 10/10 for story and characters.
But I think there are some shortcomings like: 1.Some decisions seem to be of no importance. Like Morrigan's Ava decision.
2. I guess the gallery mode is still broken(for android).
3. As there are in-game bugs, if you don't get the ring while swimming with Morrigan, the game is over.
4.Morrigan character is great. After the Ava decision, mistress mod for Morrigan and lover mode for the other decision may be good.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Will we as the player, eventually be able to affect the MCs Moral alignment. Like the choice we had regarding Morrigan an Ava.
Hey mate,

All I can say without giving spoilers is that there aren't any actions without consequences. The fact that those consequences were not present in the latest releases, that doesn't matter that it won't be present in the future. So to answer your question, yes. There will be choices that will make the players to cross some boundaries or not. Depending on what they will have to lose or gain.

Cheers

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes