johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1588868750949.png

Hi mates,
> I've rendered days and nights to cover the whole action I had in mind for this update and I must say that I will push the release date later this month and by that, I will merge two updates (the one from the last month and the one from this month) into one release. Why?! I want to have somehow persistence in the plot so that the player will maintain focus without waiting a period of time to continue until the end. This will only happen for 1.0 update.
> There are 210 renders up until this day (this doesn't count the renders for the animations).
> This month I will release wallpapers that will be available for all patrons as a thank you.
> Also, with this month I will reorganize the Patron page so there will no longer be 100+ posts of news, released updates, and wallpapers. There will be one post for the release version for PC and MAC that will be up to date and will be pinned on the main page. Also a single post with all the released wallpapers and another post with current news and historical ones.
Cheers and stay safe

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Are harem playthroughs possible or do we just have to choose only one woman?

EDIT: Also, I can't seem to find the mothers love and lust stats anymore. The console cheats didn't work for me at all, so I used renpy save editor and couldn't find anything for the mot variable, not mot_love, or mot_lust. I only found the mothers corruption stat, but that did work. Also, what does corruption DO?

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Are harem playthroughs possible or do we just have to choose only one woman?

EDIT: Also, I can't seem to find the mothers love and lust stats anymore. The console cheats didn't work for me at all, so I used renpy save editor and couldn't find anything for the mot variable, not mot_love, or mot_lust. I only found the mothers corruption stat, but that did work. Also, what does corruption DO?

Hey mate,

I will release with this update, a walkthrough also and if you see any issue/bugs I will be grateful if you could report them in discord so that I can keep track of them.

Any chance for Rise of the legend version?
Hey there,

Probably in the nearest future, I will release another version of it.

• Love
Reactions: Kendra and Moffy

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
it automatically loses game, says game over after Anete speaks with her mother after kidnapped by the witch. Can some1 fix this?

vgd

Mar 21, 2020
Damn, the game was so promising.
And now you're just stuck in that training camp like a weak.
*sigh* He just obey the commander like a good puppy. Morgana deserve nothing more than a punch in the nose, but the MC became a good follower, so, I guess that betrayal is forgiven, if she show her breast for painting. Next time, be completly naked. You are like " No, I can't think of him in this way " all the game, but, don't worry, it's just for art, so, be a good whore and show your pussy !
Just die, Morgana.
We had a good Alpha MC before, and now we have just some weak beta who is just shutting up because the commander says it.
I don't understand the need of the Devs to destroy their own game.
Ava was such a lovable character, but of course, she is not here anymore.
The game suddenly became incredibly boring now. What a pity...
I'm not proud of you, Devs.
lmfao chill bro

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Vis [v1.0] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 2.49 GB

Download Win,Linux (274MB): - - -
Download Mac (258MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
So to anyone on the ball who quickly has played through the new update, is it worth playing or should I pass for another update? Haven't played since it became open world and I keep hearing that it's just side characters getting the attention constantly.

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
Change log said something about prologue ending, is this game going to end, or there will be a second part continuing the story?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes