darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Vis [RotL v1.0] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 3.02GB

Compressed version for PC (301MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
So Rise of the Legend is the whole game plus additional stuff? I was going to start from zero so this is it?

Do you or anyone knows about whether the incest patch works? I know it is the same from before.
Hey there,

Yes, you are right. It's the same game, plus additional content. The user made patches will work.

Now I want to make a statement. Due to the fact that now, the team has extended with a new member, a dev, I have now the opportunity to do things better so I will probably do an overhaul for the ROTL, and remove the main campaign and leave only the side missions/stories. This way there will be no confusion and the ROTL will be smaller in size. So my advice will be to keep your savegames from the main game (Vis) and play ROTL only to see the side story until I will release the modified version.
That will be the final change that I make for ROTL, in terms of the redesign. I swear on my family goat.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey there,

Yes, you are right. It's the same game, plus additional content. The user made patches will work.

Now I want to make a statement. Due to the fact that now, the team has extended with a new member, a dev, I have now the opportunity to do things better so I will probably do an overhaul for the ROTL, and remove the main campaign and leave only the side missions/stories. This way there will be no confusion and the ROTL will be smaller in size. So my advice will be to keep your savegames from the main game (Vis) and play ROTL only to see the side story until I will release the modified version.
That will be the final change that I make for ROTL, in terms of the redesign. I swear on my family goat.
Nice to know. So, the change will be implement in the next version?
Then I will hold back for the next version.

And somehow, I don't trust the family goat. From were I came, some goats were offered to the devil.:p ( )

zeldaris

Aug 31, 2017
I'm not very far in the game yet, but I have to say that the mood of the soundtrack is partly good

I have to correct myself, the music is awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hey there,

Hmm i see, you speak always from missions and stories, but i can see only ONE story as VN and ONE side story from the kitchen girl plus a handjob from morrigan at the end. I am missing something?

Reactions: madingo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is a font type that simulate greek supposedy, I put Vis Fan.
Ah, yeah I guess some fonts can be deceptive like that. It doesn't make much sense as it stands to anyone who knows a little Greek, but if you think it looks cool anyway, that's your call.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Honestly just make RotL the main branch, separating side content from main content as a different download is very rarely a good idea. Sure you end up publishing a bigger file, but you're putting out a more whole product, and eliminating confusion over the multiple versions.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes