anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I think i screwed up somewhere i get to the Witch battle and it ends with i guess her killing me and i get a game over

What am i missing?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I hope if the devs will stake to a sandbox game, they will add names to the places, because is confusing walk around all the castle without knowing where are you going, some rooms have 3 doors and none of them say if that door leads you to Morrigan room, Morgana room or to the kitchen. Like the game in general but, at least for me, when Morgana interact with the MC the scenes are pretty dull, the part when you paint her and all about being your musa, pretty cheesy and turned me off really fast. Even Liliana with the little she appears make the interactions more alive and interesting.

Jan 19, 2020
I remember playing this quite a lot of updates ago. I played for over 3hrs reading everything only to see 1 bj scene(well it was shown as a 3some but actually not). Apart from that, there were some naked images of ladies or them doing lesbian stuff, with mc nowhere to be found. I only stayed for the older sister named Morrigan I think(reminded me of DA). She is super hot and the scenes/story around her were written very well. But the game jumped to so many different plots to make it fell like an odyssey that I felt lost after a while. I was just reading and reading; even though it was good(mostly), it was just too much. I'm still not gonna play it now but I'll be sure to check it when it's finished so that if I feel sleepy reading never ending plot lines(most of the time exaggerated too much), I can skip to next interesting part. May be the Dev can make a different version and get rid of too much filler texts and scenes that are not that important to the plot. I'm interested in the story and want to read everything but just not in the massive volume that is being generated right now and will in future.

• Hey there
Reactions: Sesinho
Aug 22, 2018
Excellent game,excited that is still alive....but I'll wait 10-ish patches before re-downloading it,it's getting boring to manage space for these things....

Reactions: Sesinho

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The perk system and all the characters that were presented made the game look promising but after playing the campaign and 2 side stories im kind of sad.
The MC is supposed to have a lot of sex, but you see nothing of it .He is supposed to be a stud, but seems it happens exclusively offscreen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a mess of plot holes. Im afraid the game needs like 2 years of further develpment to fill them.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes