Jul 15, 2019
Everytime I see this game I forget what it is about till I load it up then I'm like YAY!! THIS GAME THANK GOD I WANNA FINISH IT LOL

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hmm. I really liked the prologue (one hell of a prologue, BTW) but have pretty much zero interest in the management game that is going to follow it. Too bad.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I kinda like Morrigan too although she’s definitely on the dark side and not sure she really has Our Hero’s interests at heart.
She believes she knows what's best for the MC.
She may be a bat shit crazy sociopath but not with him. What's in her best interest is also in his best interest. She believes they are ONE.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Hmm. I really liked the prologue (one hell of a prologue, BTW) but have pretty much zero interest in the management game that is going to follow it. Too bad.
Agreed.
The management game implies free-roaming and a lot of grinding. I tried to point out earlier in this thread that free roam is pointless and will have a negative impact on the game but, alas... dev has his own vision and I respect that.

The story so far was good and left enough possibilities to develop a nice VN with numerous plot twists and turns.
Sadly, if it turns into a management game with free-roaming it will go downhill fast.
Too bad, good luck to the dev on this endeavor.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed.
The management game implies free-roaming and a lot of grinding. I tried to point out earlier in this thread that free roam is pointless and will have a negative impact on the game but, alas... dev has his own vision and I respect that.

The story so far was good and left enough possibilities to develop a nice VN with numerous plot twists and turns.
Sadly, if it turns into a management game with free-roaming it will go downhill fast.
Too bad, good luck to the dev on this endeavor.
Well you never know, dev may pull it off, just it is even way more work as a VN to pull it off right. It is never the medium that is the problem but doing it right or wrong. :)

Reactions: VossJck and c3p0

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Is there gonna be a rise of the legend 1.1 update? Or should I play the rotl build and then play VI's 1.1?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Well you never know, dev may pull it off, just it is even way more work as a VN to pull it off right. It is never the medium that is the problem but doing it right or wrong. :)
Word.
If the world doesn't end in the near future (the way it's going, it probably will), we might see this game finished in 10 years from now.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Since there's no clear explanation on the OP about this, I'm hoping someone can either link me to a post that explains it, or explains it themselves....... what's the difference between Vis 1.x and Vis Rise of the Legend?

Is RotL simply Vis with some (unnecessary) side content? I've been playing RotL first, but am curious how the two correlate.

Apr 28, 2018
Ah,truly a breath of fresh air in these troubled times.

Although I made a review some time ago I still stand by it and also will say that I am a huge fan of fantasy stories and I absolutely adore this one.It is inspirational ,it is amazing.I even like the lack of sex between the main characters.I feel like it adds to the story.

Also I found the similarities between Morrigan and Yennefer from The Witcher universe (books ,comics,games) and Morrigan from Dragon Age universe (books and games) to be quite pleasing and entertaining ...oh,who am I kidding...I LOVE IT !

Dev,if you read this,I hope you manage to pull it through with what you're planning next. Don't make it too grindy. And I think you have potential.With a bit of an improvement and hardship you could write an amazing fantasy book series.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If i remember correctly, theres no actual sex scenes in this game, maybe 1 at the beggining. So right now, i didnt play the full DLC thing but is supposed to be not plot relevant, MC cant actually fuck his mom and sisters.
Wait, so what is the point? am I just wasted time playing this for nothing.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The sisters + mom are supposed to be the prize being defended and the romance/relationship with them the engine of the PC's development. It makes narrative sense to delay full-on sex with them until later in the story. That said, I was disappointed in the lack of sex of any kind this update. Hoping the next one features some more Liliana.
Exactly, not that the game in its full is gonna be bad, but the game has been for some time, and still lacks, so as someone said earlier, for the game to settle all plaots developing, all side characters stories , and adding the development thats missing in main characters, probably is gonna take like 60 years.

Probably RR MArtin is gonna Release Winds of Winter before that.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I do love this update, but something bugging me was how MC didn't bring up giving Gunther two chances already. Seriously, I don't care which path you take, the fact he threatened you and your family multiple times and even after being given the chance to live only to have you kidnapped and taken out to an island to be executed should have been a reason to off him right then and there without any more chances. I am also glad Mirrigan came to help us, she should be around more often (especially when even assholes like Gunther threatening to rape mc's family refuses to even try anything with her XD).

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I normally don't much like grinding games or free roam games, never mind management games, but I am kind of looking forward to seeing where the dev takes this.

Jun 1, 2017
What can i say..... the game is beautiful, god story, god renders, an very god tranzition from scene ( this is reale somthing very rare to see in the game from here) but.... for me the game i see is how is completed, the story has a finish, you conquer the girls, become emperor, and that. The thing about sandbox and economic management tell me how the dev dont have another story to tell us... is how we swamp to some civilization game or something like this , without story only hours of playng to achive, what? coins, army religions perks. But this is not how the story begin... yes i think the games is on hiatus right now and this is motive for swaping to sandbox. But horewer the dev is who make the game and make is how is his vision , not me. Dev God luck with you work i realy like your story what tell us but ... i hope the next will be god like the last, but one advice your story is not fited for sandbox.... only for VN, is like a book what you read in the quiet evening, maybe your more fitting to write books or to be a fine movie director than game develper, you realy have a true talent to write you story...maby write a book?...
Edit : escuse my bad english

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
APD13 There's a "then" to be replaced by a "than":
"Choose your words carefully, women. Your final moment may be closer then than you think."

And there's a "your highness" to be replaced by "your majesty".
--> Prince/Princess=Highness
--> King/Queen=Majesty

Reactions: Dyhart

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
What was new? I ended where I left off after I triggered Liliana's romance path from the previous update.

D

Deleted member 1310400

Im abit confused from reading some previous messages. Has the sandbox been added to the main game yet? my game ended after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes